GOP Congressman Calling for Impeachment of Trump

poor babydonny needs a safe space from rule of law and due process of the law :itsok:

Poor valerie needs a safe space from teh Donald being president.

1Atrumhaterblocker.gif

focus, dumbos.. my posts are about CONSERVING our constitutional principles, rather than conserving shitty politicians.

Your posts seem to be about throwing out over used leftist talking points that we've heard repeatedly the last several years. Everybody should get justice except the victim in all this.

omfg lock that bitch up because emails could be spied on! :102:

...as they invite and embrace spies into u.s. state department correspondence. :cuckoo:

WHY didn't they do more to stop foreign spies!!!??? :102:

...the FBI was just looking for excuses to spy on dumbo donny!!! :cuckoo:

make-up-your-mind-30154557.png

he will be out in the next election
we don't want another traitor like John McCain
You have traitors to the GOP cause now? You are out of your tiny brainwashed mind....
dude, at least try to make some sense
So who or what was McCain a traitor to? In what way? I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat but I would never call him that.

McCain was either a traitor or the dumbest man in the world. In 2000 he and Feingold created a campaign finance reform bill that allowed incumbents to get re-elected easier, and that bill opened Pandora’s Box that led to the Citizens United decision, a terrible decision that many warned McCain and Feingold when they pushed this bill. Sad, day in America.
He was a republican after all. But I love him forever for saving Obamacare. His cancer gave him a conscience Maybe.

Feingold was a Democrat.

Believe me, you'd like about 95% or more of the rest of what Amash is in favor of.

Perhaps, but once you stab your party in the back, it doesn't matter what else you believe in. When a Republican decides to join ranks with the Democrats against a Republican, he's no better than the Democrats.
So being a party man is more import than having a principle or two. and deviating from the herd from time to time?....How DNC of you.

No. If one of our people are wrong, I say so. I said it when Trump made the comment about McCain (who I hate) and his service to our country. I said it when Trump allowed prisoners to leave prison early. I don't stand up for my people when they do things I don't care for or know will bring forth new problems in the future. I said it when Trump kicked the can down the road on the fence.

But impeachment in this particular instance is utter bullshit. The Democrats are trying to use any little thing to call obstruction. WTF would Trump obstruct an investigation of a crime he's not guilt of? If Mueller though there was any obstruction, he would have leveled those charges on his report. But obstruction is subjective. There is nothing written in stone about obstruction. So he left any unanswered circumstances up to the AG the way it should be handled.

what utter bull shit

you didn't read pages 227 to 368 of the report

As if you did. :auiqs.jpg:

Nice try, cupcake. :itsok:

I bet you don't you don't even have the link for it, without it being filtered through a leftist propaganda lens. Furthermore I'll say you can't find the real link. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

So post the official link for it, faggot, or STFU and let it be known you're just a useful idiot.

The OFFICIAL LINK has been posted in my signature since the report was released

you fucking inbred fucking brain dead fucking homo bitch

So being a party man is more import than having a principle or two. and deviating from the herd from time to time?....How DNC of you.

No. If one of our people are wrong, I say so. I said it when Trump made the comment about McCain (who I hate) and his service to our country. I said it when Trump allowed prisoners to leave prison early. I don't stand up for my people when they do things I don't care for or know will bring forth new problems in the future. I said it when Trump kicked the can down the road on the fence.

But impeachment in this particular instance is utter bullshit. The Democrats are trying to use any little thing to call obstruction. WTF would Trump obstruct an investigation of a crime he's not guilt of? If Mueller though there was any obstruction, he would have leveled those charges on his report. But obstruction is subjective. There is nothing written in stone about obstruction. So he left any unanswered circumstances up to the AG the way it should be handled.

what utter bull shit

I bet you don't you don't even have the link for it, without it being filtered through a leftist propaganda lens. Furthermore I'll say you can't find the real link. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

So post the official link for it, faggot, or STFU and let it be known you're just a useful idiot.

Oh? Post it right now, then.

As I stated the link is in my signature. It is a US Government DOJ link.

LOFL ..................... too blind to see my siggy?

Must be all that gayness in your drawers & in your mouth.

Perhaps, but once you stab your party in the back, it doesn't matter what else you believe in. When a Republican decides to join ranks with the Democrats against a Republican, he's no better than the Democrats.

what utter bull shit

You must be pretty invested in that. How's that working out for ya?

1atrumpmock.png

nothing to excuse, no crimes were committed, no one was indicted. Mueller and his team of Trump-hating democrats searched for 2 years and found nothing. Their charge was to investigate if there was Russian tampering in out election, but they did not even look at the obvious russian involvement with the hillary campaign. It was a Trump witch hunt and it came up empty. Its over, you lost.
Lol, read the report son, stop encouraging ignorance.

stop with the horseshit. You claim to have read it but are unable to post quotes from it to support your position that crimes were committed by the Trump campaign. You are a disingenuous partisan hack, boy!

its people like you that are encouraging ignorance. you are so full of hate that you are blind to the actual truth that the only corruption and collusion was done by the hillary campaign and their minions in the DOJ, FBI, and obama administration.

Isn’t it strange how nearly all USMB liberals have read this 440 page report?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Isn't it strange how not one single tRumpkin has?

It's the honesty thing that bugs ya, huh?
It's true, if you conservatives were just a bit more truthful I would like you a lot more.

Excuse making.

nothing to excuse, no crimes were committed, no one was indicted. Mueller and his team of Trump-hating democrats searched for 2 years and found nothing. Their charge was to investigate if there was Russian tampering in out election, but they did not even look at the obvious russian involvement with the hillary campaign. It was a Trump witch hunt and it came up empty. Its over, you lost.

stop with the horseshit. You claim to have read it but are unable to post quotes from it to support your position that crimes were committed by the Trump campaign. You are a disingenuous partisan hack, boy!

its people like you that are encouraging ignorance. you are so full of hate that you are blind to the actual truth that the only corruption and collusion was done by the hillary campaign and their minions in the DOJ, FBI, and obama administration.
Read the report. There are 400+ pages of crimes committed by tRump.

How about this:

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Direct quote from the Mueller report.

Or this:

"The evidence supports the inference that the President intended (former campaign Chairman Paul) Manafort to believe that he could receive a pardon, which would make cooperation with the government as a means of obtaining a lesser sentence unnecessary."

Here's another:

"You gotta do this. You gotta call Rod ...," Trump told former White House Counsel Donald McGahn during a June 17, 2017, phone call in which he asked McGahn to remove Mueller due to conflicts of interest.

"Call Rod, tell Rod that Mueller has conflicts and can't be the Special Counsel," Trump said during a second phone call that same day. "Mueller has to go. ... Call me back when you do it."

How many more do you need?

How about one that's legitimate?

You want to say it's obstruction of justice because of something he wanted to do and didn't?
Go read the report.

tRump did do those things.

How about this:

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

Or this:

"The evidence supports the inference that the President intended (former campaign Chairman Paul) Manafort to believe that he could receive a pardon, which would make cooperation with the government as a means of obtaining a lesser sentence unnecessary."

Here's another:

"You gotta do this. You gotta call Rod ...," Trump told former White House Counsel Donald McGahn during a June 17, 2017, phone call in which he asked McGahn to remove Mueller due to conflicts of interest.

"Call Rod, tell Rod that Mueller has conflicts and can't be the Special Counsel," Trump said during a second phone call that same day. "Mueller has to go. ... Call me back when you do it."

You want to say it's obstruction of justice because of something he wanted to do and didn't?
Go read the report.

What pages is it on?

How about this:

Or this:

Here's another:

Go read the report.

What pages is it on?
Are you fuckin' serious?

Do you need me to change your diaper too?

How about this:

Or this:

Here's another:

Go read the report.

First off, Manafort is a known liar, and here you are saying Trump "did" whatever Manafort said (obviously looking for leniency) makes it true?

Trump holds the Constitutional authority to fire anybody he wants for whatever he wants. Not that he did, but to say he "wanted" to fire somebody is not obstruction of justice. No more than when he fired Commy Comey.

It's true, if you conservatives were just a bit more truthful I would like you a lot more.

And what am I not truthful about? I can backup what I say.

How about this:

Or this:

Here's another:

Go read the report.

What pages is it on?
Are you fuckin' serious?

Do you need me to change your diaper too?

Ab-so-fucking-lutely. So you do know, right? You have proof of your assertions?

what utter bull shit

Oh? Post it right now, then.

As I stated the link is in my signature. It is a US Government DOJ link.

LOFL ..................... too blind to see my siggy?

Must be all that gayness in your drawers & in your mouth.

Right. You want people to read over 140 pages to have a debate with you; pages you never read before yourself.

How about this:

Or this:

Here's another:

Go read the report.

First off, Manafort is a known liar, and here you are saying Trump "did" whatever Manafort said (obviously looking for leniency) makes it true?

Trump holds the Constitutional authority to fire anybody he wants for whatever he wants. Not that he did, but to say he "wanted" to fire somebody is not obstruction of justice. No more than when he fired Commy Comey.
Manafort, Cohen, Comey, McGahn, it's a vast rwnj conspiracy against their own leader!!!

And what am I not truthful about? I can backup what I say.
Not you specifically, I'm sure you believe the junk you repeat. Conservatives generally.

Forum List

Back