GOP confronts 'angry white guy' problem by rethinking immigration amnesty

I don't care if the Republicans can ever win, we've lost. You're happy. I'll be happy when we hit bottom we're on the fast track now.

yep, unfortunately we have to go down with them..but I don't care for me personally, it's for my children that I feel bad for

I feel sorry for your children too. but you have to understand that democrats don't care about their children they either abandon them or they kill them in the womb. If they cared about your children they would not saddle them with 1.4 trillion dollars of new debt every year. but the left somehow got the youth to vote for them. I'll smile while I watch them suffer for their choices.
So you were wrong with the election. You were wring when you thought the majority of people thought like you. Your just wrong about everything. Somehow now you are right?

The Pubs are a bit late to the party, aren't they?

They will look back in history at this time and just be ashamed.

yeah sure, and you people wont have to do that, supporters of the baby killing industry...saints just don't have a damn thing to be ashamed of..:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sure, think the Republicans will ever win again? :D

They sure as hell don't deserve to win again. I think the American electorate just spoke.....with a loud voice. "If You Can't Come Off That Tax Cuts For The Wealthy" bullshit you're toast.

tax those mother fucking rich white people it's the answer to all your problems.. yay team.

I disagree. Leave the 'job creaters' alone. Tax the middle and lower classes more! Take away from Medicare .....do whatever is needed as long as the rich are left alone. Fucking idiot.

They sure as hell don't deserve to win again. I think the American electorate just spoke.....with a loud voice. "If You Can't Come Off That Tax Cuts For The Wealthy" bullshit you're toast.

tax those mother fucking rich white people it's the answer to all your problems.. yay team.

You don't read much do you? Maybe you can't:

3.jpg

The Pubs are a bit late to the party, aren't they?

yeah sure, and you people wont have to do that, supporters of the baby killing industry...saints just don't have a damn thing to be ashamed of..:rolleyes:

The right non inclusion of pretty much everyone. Their thoughts on gays, minorities, the poor...etc were proven to not win elections! Do you not get that?

3.jpg

you know something gramps..you already have got yours in life...now you can sit back and call to take away more from others through the FORCE of this Federal government...how SO honorable of you

The right non inclusion of pretty much everyone. Their thoughts on gays, minorities, the poor...etc were proven to not win elections! Do you not get that?

We're going down the street to hell and you want to give out more free shit. Goddamn man.

they steal into the country, they steal ID and then they steal your jobs. The taxpayers pay for their education, and their medication and their incarceration. They suck up your resources. Next question?

I don't care if the Republicans can ever win, we've lost. You're happy. I'll be happy when we hit bottom we're on the fast track now.

Happy to run us into the ground? I'm becoming more and more happy y'all lost.

yep, unfortunately we have to go down with them..but I don't care for me personally, it's for my children that I feel bad for

I feel sorry for your children too. but you have to understand that democrats don't care about their children they either abandon them or they kill them in the womb. If they cared about your children they would not saddle them with 1.4 trillion dollars of new debt every year. but the left somehow got the youth to vote for them. I'll smile while I watch them suffer for their choices.

Your lies don't impress. You're the one that doesn't care if the country runs into the ground. All the Republicans have to do is bargain in good faith. As long as we look like we're taking care of the deficit from both the budget and revenue sides, confidence goes up and the free market system takes care of itself. Why do we need to keep reminding you CONS of stuff that should be obvious to you?

Bargain in good faith for Obama means bow down and kiss his ass..

we don't want to bargain with thug

call your Representatives and them to tell the thug in chief, NO

we THE PEOPLE can't AFFORD to bargain with him

Amnesty will doom the GOP and in the end the entire country.

Once you give 10 million criminals a pass, then millions more will rush the border demanding their free pass.

Most of these criminals are low skilled and low educated people that fall for leftist slogans and vote in mass for the politicians that promise them more shit.

Uh, just take a look at most Latin American countries....it is like cock roaches have trashed those countries and now they are moving north.

3.jpg

you know something gramps..you already have got yours in life...now you can sit back and call to take away more from others through the FORCE of this Federal government...how SO honorable of you

By god I started out on a west TN dirt farm. I watched my daddy struggle through times when he ruptured himself lifting boxwood from a skid and was fired after missing two days. The first regular weekly paycheck he ever drew was working as a timekeeper on the WPA. When the war started he got a job sweeping at a P&G shell loading plant and worked his way up to a process line superintendent. When the Manhatten project started in east TN he quit there and we moved. He retired after 29 years in that uranium factory. I hired in there five days after my 18th birthday and worked there 41 years. If you had struggled a third as much as my family has struggled to get a leg up the whining and crying could be heard at the north pole.

You right wing pricks make my ass crave watermelon juice.

Last edited:

Happy to run us into the ground? I'm becoming more and more happy y'all lost.

democrats are running us into the ground. I'll be happy to finally hit bottom it's what they strive for. asswipe.

Your lies don't impress. You're the one that doesn't care if the country runs into the ground. All the Republicans have to do is bargain in good faith. As long as we look like we're taking care of the deficit from both the budget and revenue sides, confidence goes up and the free market system takes care of itself. Why do we need to keep reminding you CONS of stuff that should be obvious to you?

that's the fucking lie of the century. we you really mean is the Republican have to do exactly what we tell em to do or we'll demonize the fuck out of them.

The GOP is doomed, it's doubtful that it will ever gain a national majority and immigration will only deeped the abyss that divides us. Nevertheless, it will take generations for immigrants to truly control the entire government. Until then republicans will continue to elect republican leaders at the local level and we will continue to have gridlock.

Countries like China and Russia, that are admired by liberals, would see millions of hispanics invading their country as a threat to their national security. Those countries would put up a wall manned with weapons to shoot and kill people invading their country.

But here in the ole USA we ignore people invading our country if they do it by foot or boat as long as they are so-called here to cut our grass, clean our hotels, build our homes and serve us at Taco Bell....insane.

Countries like China and Russia, that are admired by liberals, would see millions of hispanics invading their country as a threat to their national security. Those countries would put up a wall manned with weapons to shoot and kill people invading their country.

But here in the ole USA we ignore people invading our country if they do it by foot or boat as long as they are so-called here to cut our grass, clean our hotels, build our homes and serve us at Taco Bell....insane.

But the question becomes... who is inviting them in?

Rich people who don't want to pay an American a fair wage, that's who.

Now I work in a place where most of the employees are in fact immigrants, but they're legal. Most have gotten their citizenship.

This is how it works. We invite in immigrants to do the jobs we're too good to do anymore. Then we get all worried they have too much political and economic power, and the nativists get some traction. Then time passes and they assimilate, and people look back and wonder why the nativists were such assholes.

They are being invited by liberal scum like you since you scum have sanctuary cities set up for them where you tell the police to leave them alone. From there they branch out to other cities like cock roaches.

Live in LA under the protection of city hall and try to get work cutting grass, building stuff, etc or get on a cheap bus for Denver, Dallas, etc if the jobs dry up. People in Dallas, Denver, etc either can't arrest them thanks to the Feds or ignore them as a plague that can't be stopped.

I have seen numerous generic busses full of these people coming up from El Paso going to Denver to drop off the next load of cock roaches. Of course, people wonder how Obamination has won Colorado twice....

But the question becomes... who is inviting them in?

Rich people who don't want to pay an American a fair wage, that's who.

Now I work in a place where most of the employees are in fact immigrants, but they're legal. Most have gotten their citizenship.

This is how it works. We invite in immigrants to do the jobs we're too good to do anymore. Then we get all worried they have too much political and economic power, and the nativists get some traction. Then time passes and they assimilate, and people look back and wonder why the nativists were such assholes.

Forum List

Back