GOP confronts 'angry white guy' problem by rethinking immigration amnesty

They are being invited by liberal scum like you since you scum have sanctuary cities set up for them where you tell the police to leave them alone. From there they branch out to other cities like cock roaches.

Live in LA under the protection of city hall and try to get work cutting grass, building stuff, etc or get on a cheap bus for Denver, Dallas, etc if the jobs dry up. People in Dallas, Denver, etc either can't arrest them thanks to the Feds or ignore them as a plague that can't be stopped.

I have seen numerous generic busses full of these people coming up from El Paso going to Denver to drop off the next load of cock roaches. Of course, people wonder how Obamination has won Colorado twice....

]

Frankly, I've known Mexican Americans, worked with them, dated them, and rented to them.

They are really the most decent people I've ever met, on average.

I think the fact you call them "Cockroaches" tells me that you have some serious issues you need to address.

A cock roach isn't welcomed in a sane person's home, whereas insane people like you invite cock roaches into your house. I'm talking about the real insects but the analogy is there for your tiny brain.

Sure many of them work hard but they are CRIMINALS because they entered the US without permission. I'm sure you could find a "nice" burglar in your house that is only there to take stuff and not hurt you.....but that doesn't excuse their crime. Hell, the burglar could bake you cookies and idiots like you would thank them by not calling the police....because you're a fucking idiot.

They are being invited by liberal scum like you since you scum have sanctuary cities set up for them where you tell the police to leave them alone. From there they branch out to other cities like cock roaches.

Live in LA under the protection of city hall and try to get work cutting grass, building stuff, etc or get on a cheap bus for Denver, Dallas, etc if the jobs dry up. People in Dallas, Denver, etc either can't arrest them thanks to the Feds or ignore them as a plague that can't be stopped.

I have seen numerous generic busses full of these people coming up from El Paso going to Denver to drop off the next load of cock roaches. Of course, people wonder how Obamination has won Colorado twice....

]

Frankly, I've known Mexican Americans, worked with them, dated them, and rented to them.

They are really the most decent people I've ever met, on average.

I think the fact you call them "Cockroaches" tells me that you have some serious issues you need to address.

The GOP is doomed, it's doubtful that it will ever gain a national majority and immigration will only deeped the abyss that divides us. Nevertheless, it will take generations for immigrants to truly control the entire government. Until then republicans will continue to elect republican leaders at the local level and we will continue to have gridlock.

probably true

When we get rid of the Bone BeJerks and the rest of the weirdos from the far right and the wacks from the libertarians, we will wiin again.

Oh, the way to fix this mess is to have work permit program for illegals to only work in select economic sectors for specified periods then they have to rotate back home.

A national worker ID program where you have to be registered to work as an American or as a foreigner on permit status.

The dumbfuck plan to let them become Americans is really a dirty plan by liberals to destroy this country from within by rigging the elections with 10 million more Democrap voters. Any GOP idiots that go for this should be arrested for treason.

Shut up, you fool.

Seal the borders, register everyone, send home the criminals, get at the end of the line, etc.

Not hard. The other second-hand approach is the typical nativist hate from the far anti-immigrant haters.

It's not just Mexicans. The president got 93% of the Black vote, 71% of the Asian vote, 73% of the Latino vote, 62% of the Youth vote, 55% of the Woman vote.

Yep, the politics of division, of 'interest groups', has proven to be highly successful at winning elections and eroding our solidarity as CITIZENS.

As long as people insist on voting for "What's in it for ME?", instead of what's good for the NATION, we'll continue to be divided and our society will continue to decline.

Good job, idiots!

It's not just Mexicans. The president got 93% of the Black vote, 71% of the Asian vote, 73% of the Latino vote, 62% of the Youth vote, 55% of the Woman vote.

Yep, the politics of division, of 'interest groups', has proven to be highly successful at winning elections and eroding our solidarity as CITIZENS.

As long as people insist on voting for "What's in it for ME?", instead of what's good for the NATION, we'll continue to be divided and our society will continue to decline.

Good job, idiots!

White people are the only ones who ever thought that there was a "solidarity as citizens" in this country. America was, is and will always be a racially divided country. It's what your white ancestors wanted and now you got it.

Good job, idiots!

White people are the only ones who ever thought that there was a "solidarity as citizens" in this country. America was, is and will always be a racially divided country. It's what your white ancestors wanted and now you got it.

Fuck off, Salt. My ancestors wanted nothing of the sort. It's the current crop of race pimps that want it this way, it gives them more power, prestige and $$$$...

Idiot.

Good job, idiots!

boy that chip on your shoulder must be heavy..As if we today had anything to do with our with what happened with our ancestors, but you people aren't ever going to let that go..It gives you a reason to HATE and blame others for your short comings...

What Guy is trying to describe in a slanted way is that the Politics of Special Identity began as a reaction to the liberalizing forces in our country in the 1960s and 1970s.

The reaction of identity politics included The Moral Majority, The Eagle Forum, the Southern Strategy, Neo-Conservatism, Social Conservative Values groups, and the organized haters of blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and so forth.

All of American politics, Guy, is based on "What is in it for me?" For Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Franklin it was independence.

Guy, what is in it for you?

Good job, idiots!

Oh, the way to fix this mess is to have work permit program for illegals to only work in select economic sectors for specified periods then they have to rotate back home.

A national worker ID program where you have to be registered to work as an American or as a foreigner on permit status.

The dumbfuck plan to let them become Americans is really a dirty plan by liberals to destroy this country from within by rigging the elections with 10 million more Democrap voters. Any GOP idiots that go for this should be arrested for treason.

In 1986, Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law. It was sold as a crackdown: There would be tighter security at the Mexican border, and employers would face strict penalties for hiring undocumented workers.

But the bill also made any immigrant who'd entered the country before 1982 eligible for amnesty — a word not usually associated with the father of modern conservatism. The bill was originally intended to grant amnesty to two and a half million immigrants but before the end of the exceptions nearly six million were effected.

In 1986, Ronald Reagan signed a sweeping immigration reform bill into law. It was sold as a crackdown: There would be tighter security at the Mexican border, and employers would face strict penalties for hiring undocumented workers.

But the bill also made any immigrant who'd entered the country before 1982 eligible for amnesty — a word not usually associated with the father of modern conservatism. The bill was originally intended to grant amnesty to two and a half million immigrants but before the end of the exceptions nearly six million were effected.

Referencing the bolded, we got damned near NONE of either, which is why the problem has returned 10X worse.

Pinestra is facing a horrible truth: he is on the other side of the boarder, outside looking in, and there is no visa for him back to reality.

Referencing the bolded, we got damned near NONE of either, which is why the problem has returned 10X worse.

The bottom line is that Reagan at least had a plan. Granted it was incomplete but take those six million in the 1980's and just normal procreation would account for about 16-18 million now. Point is............don't lay every bit of your contrary thinking on the Democrats. If the Republican party cannot find a way to appeal to someone besides the elderly and White men they are toast.

Oh...something you might find interesting:

"President Obama favors comprehensive reform, and his "blueprint for immigration reform" (PDF) notes that his administration has doubled the number of Border Patrol agents on the southern border. Under his watch, Border Patrol agents have begun using unmanned drones to collect intelligence along the border and have installed more than 600 miles of fencing on the border with Mexico. He has stepped up deportations of undocumented immigrants (AS/COA), prioritizing those "who pose a danger to national security or public safety." Under President Obama, the number of annual deportations has reached a record high of about 400,000 (Pew).".

Last edited:
Cammmpbell is a whining dog most of the time, but the pooch is right on this.

I might be a whining dog but I have seldom presented information at this forum which was not correct. Usually the whole bunch of right wing assholes run from any "Facts" except those presented on Fox News.

I might be a whining dog but I have seldom presented information at this forum which was not correct. Usually the whole bunch of right wing assholes run from any "Facts" except those presented on Fox News.

you present information that is correct all the time...lol

Last edited:

you present information that is correct all the time...lol

Take a look at these.....evidently somebody couldn't stand to look at them:

3.jpg

image4297.jpg

6-25-10inc-f1.jpg

...............................Annual Interest On National Debt................................

RP_10_16_12.png

jobs-lost-gained-bush-obama.png

Chart-Union-Membership1-600x250.png

Total U S Debt

09/30/2009 $11,909,829,003,511.75(80% Of All Debt Across 232 Years Borrowed By Reagan And Bushes)

09/30/2008 $10,024,724,896,912.49(Times Square Debt Clock Modified To Accomodate Tens of Trillions)

09/30/2007 $9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 $8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 $7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 $7,379,052,696,330.32

09/30/2003 $6,783,231,062,743.62(Second Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2002 $6,228,235,965,597.16

09/30/2001 $5,807,463,412,200.06(First Bush Tax Cuts Enacted Using Reconciliation)

09/30/2000 $5,674,178,209,886.86(Administration And Congress Arguing About How To Use Surplus)

09/30/1999 $5,656,270,901,615.43(First Surplus Generated...On Track To Pay Off Debt By 2012)

09/30/1998 $5,526,193,008,897.62
09/30/1997 $5,413,146,011,397.34
09/30/1996 $5,224,810,939,135.73
09/29/1995 $4,973,982,900,709.39
09/30/1994 $4,692,749,910,013.32

09/30/1993 $4,411,488,883,139.38(Debt Quadrupled By Reagan/Bush41)

09/30/1992 $4,064,620,655,521.66
09/30/1991 $3,665,303,351,697.03
09/28/1990 $3,233,313,451,777.25
09/29/1989 $2,857,430,960,187.32
09/30/1988 $2,602,337,712,041.16
09/30/1987 $2,350,276,890,953.00
09/30/1986 $2,125,302,616,658.42
09/30/1985 $1,823,103,000,000.00
09/30/1984 $1,572,266,000,000.00
09/30/1983 $1,377,210,000,000.00

09/30/1982 $1,142,034,000,000.00(Total Debt Passes $1 Trillion)

09/30/1981 $997,855,000,000.00

Last edited:

Forum List

Back