GOP committee member in trouble over racist Obama email

But...but....they have friends who are black

That is about the STUPIDEST line you idiots can spout.

You all WILL NOT step on our freedoms of speech, expression by your incessant whining and Faux outrage.
It's a frikken picture, get over it.

In all seriousness Stephanie, I feel sorry for you

This country has made huge strides in racial tolerance in the last 50 years and it is sad that there are still isolated people such as yourself that still are clueless when it comes to racial insults.

You defend it as "its your problem if you can't take a joke"
or.."they compared Bush to a monkey too"
or.."its allowed because it is free speech"

I feel sorry for your children and grandchildren and hope they are as embarrassed by you as we are.

lol, when you all DEMAND that all the Sexist pictures of Palin not be posted, or saying she is a MILF, THEN and ONLY then will I EVER take any of you seriously. and you try and act all high and mighty and PRETEND you have no racism, sexism, etc etc makes me laugh even harder. It's ok with you all when Bush was depicted as a monkey but because this is Obama, all of a sudden the RULES CHANGE, I DON'T THINK SO.

IT'S A FRIKKEN PICTURE, GET OVER IT.

now please go look in a mirror and feel SORRY FOR YOURSELF, K

Last edited:
Well it's pretty clear by the pic that she views white>black. My guess is he doesn't hate blacks, but she's the type who's nice to their face but wouldn't want her daughter to date one.

But this brings me to a side comment that just popped into my head. Why in society, do we view hypersensitivity as the best way to deal with differences in race/religion/culture? I would think being able to openly mock, make fun of, poke fun at our differences is the best way to go.

I'm a white guy, I laugh at jokes from a black guy when they talk about most of our lack of moves or being a little less cool than blacks, especially as we get older. I laugh at jokes people make about blacks, jokes about christians, arabs, baby jokes, jew jokes, women jokes, etc etc etc and if anyone is familiar with me on this board I am disgusted by any and all forms of bigotry.

So personally , widespread desensitizing would be the way to go for me when it seems we're going in the exact opposite direction.

If blacks did not really look like apes, this would be no big deal
C'mon......George Bush....BLACK???!!

:eusa_eh:

Bush_Monkey.jpg

You all WILL NOT step on our freedoms of speech, expression by your incessant whining and Faux outrage.

This country has made huge strides in racial tolerance in the last 50 years and it is sad that there are still isolated people such as yourself that still are clueless when it comes to racial insults.

I feel sorry for your children and grandchildren and hope they are as embarrassed by you as we are.

lol, when you all DEMAND that all the Sexist pictures of Palin not be posted, or saying she is a MILF, THEN and ONLY then will I EVER take any of you seriously. and you try and act all high and mighty and PRETEND you have no racism, sexism, etc etc makes me laugh even harder. It's ok with you all when Bush was depicted as a monkey but because this is Obama, all of a sudden the RULES CHANGE, I DON'T THINK SO.

Do you, seriously, not see the difference in depicting a black man as a monkey and depicting a white man as one? Do you have NO CONCEPT of history?

Do you, seriously, not see the difference in depicting a black man as a monkey and depicting a white man as one? Do you have NO CONCEPT of history?

omg. you people crack me up. When black comedians stop referring to whites as cracker, then I'll give a shit.
it's a damn picture, GET OVER IT.:eusa_whistle:

omg. you people crack me up. When black comedians stop referring to whites as cracker, then I'll give a shit.

It's a racist picture. I get them all the time from my REPUBLICAN friends and relatives (funny, never from my liberal friends). None of my friends or relatives are Central Committee members for a political party. She should lose her job over it.

lol, when you all DEMAND that all the Sexist pictures of Palin not be posted, or saying she is a MILF, THEN and ONLY then will I EVER take any of you seriously.
You're gonna have to talk to all o' Snooki Palin's "conservative"-male admirers, over any sex-related issues.

I've always respected her as....

....ignorant White Trash.
(....No doubt a result o' her Idaho/Aryan roots.)

It's a racist picture. I get them all the time from my REPUBLICAN friends and relatives (funny, never from my liberal friends). None of my friends or relatives are Central Committee members for a political party. She should lose her job over it.

I don't care what you get from your Republican friends, and NEVER from you liberals friends. you call it a "racist" picture, I don't care about that either. as for the person losing their job over A STUPID PICTURE, how caring of you all.

Is the picture over the top yes is the picture hateful not really the problem here is compared to the crap the hypocrites on the left have and done against the other side this is less than nothing. My suggestion would be for the left to clean its own door step before screaming about someone else. Don't throw rocks in Glass Houses you have nothing to whine about here.

Is the picture over the top yes is the picture hateful not really the problem here is compared to the crap the hypocrites on the left have and done against the other side this is less than nothing. My suggestion would be for the left to clean its own door step before screaming about someone else. Don't throw rocks in Glass Houses you have nothing to whine about here.

This woman isn't a comedian or some schmo that works down at Starbucks. She is an elected Republican committee member. What she SHOULD do is resign, but she is looking like she doesn't want to do that. The racist should be fired.

This woman isn't a comedian or some schmo that works down at Starbucks. She is an elected Republican committee member. What she SHOULD do is resign, but she is looking like she doesn't want to do that. The racist should be fired.

HAHAH, I always thought Robert Byrd a member of the KKK should resign too, but no, instead you all reelected him for HOW MANY YEARS.

your alls faux OUTRAGE is a JOKE

I understand this is your Opinion and mine is as I said clean your own door step first before crying about others. This is IMO a non-issue.

HAHAH, I always thought Robert Byrd a member of the KKK should resign too, but no, instead you all reelected him for HOW MANY YEARS.

Before his death, Robert Byrd recanted many times about the ignorant positions of his youth. His legislative record did not reflect his once racist background

You, however, still laugh at watermelon jokes and defend depicting black people as monkeys

Before his death, Robert Byrd recanted many times about the ignorant positions of his youth. His legislative record did not reflect his once racist background

You, however, still laugh at watermelon jokes and defend depicting black people as monkeys

You friggen idiot, how do you know I laughed. And I'm not DEFENDING anything but OUR RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH. sorry I won't kowtow to you screeching over reacting people over A PICTURE. I've lived too long to do so now.
go away, you've become bore and a joke.

Last edited:

You friggen idiot, how do you know I laughed. And I'm not DEFENDING anything but OUR RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH. sorry I won't kowtow to you screeching over reacting people over A PICTURE. I've live too long to do so now.

How sad that you have lived so long but still don't understand the first amendment. The first amendment protects you from being imprisoned for what you say. There are many parts of the globe that lack this basic protection

The first amendment never protected you from the consequences of what you say. You can still be fired, ridiculed and ostracized for what you say

You friggen idiot, how do you know I laughed. And I'm not DEFENDING anything but OUR RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH. sorry I won't kowtow to you screeching over reacting people over A PICTURE. I've live too long to do so now.

How sad that you have lived so long but still don't understand the first amendment. The first amendment protects you from being imprisoned for what you say. There are many parts of the globe that lack this basic protection

The first amendment never protected you from the consequences of what you say. You can still be fired, ridiculed and ostracized for what you say

OH BROTHER.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::uhoh3::uhoh3:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ:lol:

Forum List

Back