GOP Civil War is OFF and RUNNING

You can always tell who the left really fears... just look at who they savage the worst.

That works both ways. Looks like the neocons are terrified of ObamaCare succeeding, which is why they do things like attempt to derail a topic about the Tea Party by bringing it up.

most of this crap belongs in the rubber room

it's nothing more than hysterical rants and wailing of an child

You can always tell who the left really fears... just look at who they savage the worst.

You really need to pay attention to what is going on in the GOP right now. The left is doing nothing except sipping lattes and watching the implosion.

Actually I believe most of the left is at work and oblivious to what's going on in DC as is most of the right. Only nuts like us are paying attention. Non political junkies are too busy with their own lives to be bothered with politics.

That works both ways. Looks like the neocons are terrified of ObamaCare succeeding, which is why they do things like attempt to derail a topic about the Tea Party by bringing it up.

ObamaCare has as much chance of succeeding as does the Titanic of completing its journey to Southhampton

Wouldn't want to screw up your lib circle-jerk.

Actually, the left calls attention to the weakest link--they ignore the powerful exponents because that leads to a more difficult road with their propaganda and politics.

In other words, the left is counting on the Tea party taking over the Republican party--because the left sees them as easy targets. Thus the attention from the left.

Actually, the left calls attention to the weakest link--they ignore the powerful exponents because that leads to a more difficult road with their propaganda and politics.

In other words, the left is counting on the Tea party taking over the Republican party--because the left sees them as easy targets. Thus the attention from the left.

Wrong.

The TP is practically the only opposition to the dems in DC at the moment. THAT is why they are under fire

I think the voters will ultimately decide the direction the GOP takes. It just depends on how successful T party candidates remain.

But if the Democrats wanted to destroy the T party - all they have to do is get together with moderate Republicans and reach a deal on some real spending cuts. If the T-Party blocks the deal in the House claiming it isn't enough - they're dead meat.

I think the voters will ultimately decide the direction the GOP takes. It just depends on how successful T party candidates remain.

But if the Democrats wanted to destroy the T party - all they have to do is get together with moderate Republicans and reach a deal on some real spending cuts. If the T-Party blocks the deal in the House claiming it isn't enough - they're dead meat.

What planet do you live on where you think Dems and moderate republicans will agree to cut any REAL spending?

More bad news for the Baggers....Cuccinelli is getting his ass kicked in Virginia to one of the sleaziest Dems in recent history. That's how BAD the Republicans have fucked up by sleeping with the Tea Party.

Stay tuned, if you can handle the carnage.

I thought the TEA Party was dead. I guess we can put this analysis in the same pile..

You're delusional If you actually believe any Dims are interested in cutting any spending whatsoever.

More bad news for the Baggers....Cuccinelli is getting his ass kicked in Virginia to one of the sleaziest Dems in recent history. That's how BAD the Republicans have fucked up by sleeping with the Tea Party.

Stay tuned, if you can handle the carnage.

He's Hillary's man.

Are you splitting from the D's? Watch yourself. Watch your back posting shit like this.

It's not a Republican fight. This is a D fight for Terry to win. I say Terry takes it. Clintons rule. AGAIN.

The hilarious thing is that whatever happens with the TEA party as we know it in 2013 is that by about 2018; fissures in it will begin to emerge. One of their candidate's daughters will come out of the closet or something and that person will be ostracised as a RINO; one of their candidates will break ranks on some topic and that person will be culled from the herd...

The Democrats have been feasting on their favorite food for nearly 150 years; the carcas of other democrats. It's odd to see the GOP doing the same thing. Clinton united the party behind him and now you see fissures starting to re-emerge (you really saw them during the 00-08 stint). Hopefully the Dems learned the lesson that Kerry taught us in 04; hit back, hit early, hit often and never turn the other cheek. As I recall reading, Kerry's acceptance speech in 2004 at the DNC didn't mention Bush one time. Hold that up against Zell Miller's speech at the RNC the same year.

We'll see if the Dems learned the lesson going forward. Right now, it's fun to see the Democrats be the party of unity for a change.

I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.

Will Rogers

Read more at I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat. - Will Rogers at BrainyQuote

Forum List

Back