GOP Civil War is OFF and RUNNING

Isn't it cute how the left continually worry over the gop and some civil war?

do you ever see them post anything AGAINST their party?

hell would freeze over I think if they did

I've been around long enough to remember when it was the Democratic Party that was plagued with whiners, pessimists, and defeatists. And outright maniacs who wanted to take the party even further into the extreme.

Ronald Reagan came along and booted their asses over the moon. The American people respond to optimism and real leadership.

After Mondale and Reagan's 49 state sweep, the Democrats finally woke up and realized they needed to drive toward the center. Thus a four lane highway was paved for Bill Clinton.

So it will be for the GOP. Right now, it is plagued with whiners, pessimists, and defeatists, as is easily seen by the kinds of topics they start right here on this forum. And then there are the outright maniacs who want to take the party even further into the extreme.

Call it the normal political business cycle.

Actually, the left calls attention to the weakest link--they ignore the powerful exponents because that leads to a more difficult road with their propaganda and politics.

In other words, the left is counting on the Tea party taking over the Republican party--because the left sees them as easy targets. Thus the attention from the left.

Wrong.

The TP is practically the only opposition to the dems in DC at the moment. THAT is why they are under fire

the TP is catching fire too from GOP establishment figures...
Barry-Yes.gif

Actually, the left calls attention to the weakest link--they ignore the powerful exponents because that leads to a more difficult road with their propaganda and politics.

In other words, the left is counting on the Tea party taking over the Republican party--because the left sees them as easy targets. Thus the attention from the left.

Wrong.

The TP is practically the only opposition to the dems in DC at the moment. THAT is why they are under fire

the TP is catching fire too from GOP establishment figures...
Barry-Yes.gif

what a loyal cult member...don't drink the Obama kool-aide..oh you already have

You can always tell who the left really fears... just look at who they savage the worst.

You really need to pay attention to what is going on in the GOP right now. The left is doing nothing except sipping lattes and watching the implosion.

fistbump.gif
though we walk through the Valley of Tealiban terrorist we will fear no evil because we are leftist...?

You can always tell who the left really fears... just look at who they savage the worst.

You really need to pay attention to what is going on in the GOP right now. The left is doing nothing except sipping lattes and watching the implosion.

I will do everything I can to unhinge these Koch-sucking sluts.[/B]

Why do you hate women so?
We have video feed now of the GOP civil war...heroic action by Cruz-Clown

clown-throws-pie-at-nazi-o.gif

Forum List

Back