GOP Chairman Who Apologized For GOP Racism Comes Out As Gay

Yeah...after he spent years and years in the closet while simultaneously attacking, damaging and destroying the gay agenda while he was in power. Seems a bit convenient now while he's not in power to say things like "I should have done this years ago."

BTW, this is no endorsement of that lifestyle, just pointing out how despicable Mehhlman and people of his ilk are.

Nothing. Glad you finally agree.

oh brother. is that all you got.:lol:
so the guy "comes out homosexual" and this is a BIG FRIGGEN DEAL that requires his own thread. lol

Definitely deserves a thread. The religious right seriously needs to open up a bit and openly accept these people in their political party. It's not accepting them in their church or home. These people are here, they are everyday people, smart, dumb, rich and poor. The Repubs either have to make room for them or crumble imho.

Yeah but if your bible says homos are an abomination, and your religion compels you to believe and follow what your bible says, what do you do? Rewrite your bible?

Yeah...after he spent years and years in the closet while simultaneously attacking, damaging and destroying the gay agenda while he was in power. Seems a bit convenient now while he's not in power to say things like "I should have done this years ago."

BTW, this is no endorsement of that lifestyle, just pointing out how despicable Mehhlman and people of his ilk are.
"...that lifestyle...", huh??

So.....it's O.K. to be homophobic....as-long-as you're consistent (about it), huh?

:eusa_eh:

"Ken Mehlman, President George W. Bush’s campaign manager in 2004 and a former chairman of the Republican National Committee, has revealed to family and friends over the past few months that he is gay, he said in an interview yesterday."

O.K., Eric...Mitch....you're ON DECK!!!!!!!

Eric-Cantor.jpg
M000355.jpg

I'm shocked! :eek:

oh brother. is that all you got.:lol:
so the guy "comes out homosexual" and this is a BIG FRIGGEN DEAL that requires his own thread. lol

Definitely deserves a thread. The religious right seriously needs to open up a bit and openly accept these people in their political party. It's not accepting them in their church or home. These people are here, they are everyday people, smart, dumb, rich and poor. The Repubs either have to make room for them or crumble imho.

Yeah but if your bible says homos are an abomination, and your religion compels you to believe and follow what your bible says, what do you do? Rewrite your bible?

Again? How many different translations do we already have?

OMg, I guess I'm supposed to be impressed because this guy comes out and confesses he likes other MEN, and he's a Republican to boot.

good grief. what is SO SPECIAL ABOUT THESE PEOPLE and their sexual preference.

Not a darn thing.
SO why do they demand special rights the rest of us don't have??

Calm down...Nobody is saying that you can't suck dick.

"Ken Mehlman, President George W. Bush’s campaign manager in 2004 and a former chairman of the Republican National Committee, has revealed to family and friends over the past few months that he is gay, he said in an interview yesterday."

O.K., Eric...Mitch....you're ON DECK!!!!!!!

Eric-Cantor.jpg
M000355.jpg

I'm shocked! :eek:

I'm sure a lot o' Republicans are......especially the still-"closeted"-ones (who might be trying to decide whether-or-not to maintain the cover-up.)

dreier-full.jpg

According to the GOP? Yes.
So, why the fascination of lefties with this guy's sexual orientation? Homophobia?
Lemme guess.....you're hyper-text-challenged, huh? :eusa_whistle:

Go back to the original-post and "pick": a former chairman of the Republican National Committee.

:rolleyes:
And, he's gay.

Usually homophobes are fascinated by whom others choose to love.

The RNC chairman is black, btw. :eusa_shhh: Start a thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back