GOP bigotry on display...again.

Is there not something about freedom of religion in the Constitutuon? A person is entitled to practice their religious beliefs without being discriminated against. That used to be the American way. Conservatives like to shit on the Constitution to satisfy their evil urges and beliefs.

Conservatives? Really? Maybe i didn't explain my position right.....

What religion would have you disrespect another religion?

In a word, liberalism.

Last edited:

Islam would.

You obviously do not know any Muslims.

My parents lived in Egypt for three years.

Obviously you don't know a thing about Islam.

These cartoons aren't insulting at all, are they?

images

cartoon.jpg

cartoon_090902.gif

latuff-antisemitism-1.jpg

Is there not something about freedom of religion in the Constitutuon? A person is entitled to practice their religious beliefs without being discriminated against. That used to be the American way. Conservatives like to shit on the Constitution to satisfy their evil urges and beliefs.

None. I knew you didn't understand what i meant........
We mean the same thing, except for that conservative BS.... Can't figure out where that came from. This conservative backs the constitution....100%...

Actors need to do what they are good at....ACT....Until they place their name on a ballot what they have to say about politics means less than anyone on this board......

In other words, the florist is not discriminating on the basis of sexual orientation, she just didn't want to do the wedding. Naturally, the bigots jump to the conclusion that this is about homosexuality when it isn't, she just didn't want to go to the wedding.

ahoy Quantum Windbag,

i don't think thats quite correct, matey.

the florist wasn't inivited to the weddin' as a guest - so i don't think its that she didn't want to go to the weddin'.

she didn't want her business attached in any manner to the weddin', because the couple were gay.

the basis 'o her decision was the sexual orientation 'o the clients and the manner in which thar lifestyle choices clashed with her own spiritual beliefs.

aye.

- MeadHallPirate

We mean the same thing, except for that conservative BS.... Can't figure out where that came from. This conservative backs the constitution....100%...

Many conservatives only back the constitution when it is convenient for them.

Many conservatives only back the constitution when it is convenient for them.

I know of people on both sides of the aisle that do that..

In a ward, liberalism.

Game, set, match......

To people stupid enough to think that liberalism is a religion.

No, Liberalism is the religion, Liberal Science is their denomination, consisting of fringe elements such as NARAL, Green Peace, OWS, and SEIU; headed by the most high one, George Soros. Anything other is a cult which should be demeaned and/or persecuted at all costs.

Well yeah I might be being mildly sarcastic here, but Liberals really do act this way.

You obviously do not know any Muslims.

Aren't you going to defend Islam against the accusation I made?

My Muslim friends are very respectful to other religions.

I know many in the U.S. who are also..

But those are not the Muslims which are in the majority...

Muslims: Teddy Bear Protesters Don't Represent Us - ABC News

A Sudanese court convicted a British teacher this week of insulting Islam, and sentenced her to 15 days in prison, followed by deportation.

Her crime was allowing her students to name a teddy bear Muhammad.

In Sudan, thousands of angry protestors have hit the streets, carrying clubs and knives, calling for her execution, furious at what think is a lenient sentence. The incident has outraged many in the West who cannot understand the severity of her crime.

Yet we are allowing many of these same Sudanese Muslims to immigrate here.

Forum List

Back