GOP 2016 Dream Ticket?

pfft

sorry, but the liberal double standard of treating con women and minorities like shit then screaming racism-sexism when cons don't when cons don't support libs is getting old.

And when did this happen with Caribou Barbie?

Sorry, pointing out that she wasn't qualified for the job she was running for is not "sexism".

It's "vetting". I really think it's kind of important that she didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was or which Korea was our ally. I think it was kind of important that she was unable to name a case of "Judicial overreach" other than Roe v. Wade. You know, these are kind of important things, when you are running for vice president and your running mate is a 72 year old man with a history of cancer.

John McCain didn't do his job in vetting this woman. Shame on him. He picked someone who was acceptable to all the different nutty factions without even checking if she was qualified or not.

If you actually thought vetting was important, you would not have voted for obama.

His resume was the shortest ever and just the fact that he voted 'present' more than anything else should have told you he lacked the ability to lead.

President Obama was vetted 24/7 on Fox News
As a Senator he never voted "present"

Yes, Poor Caribou Barbie was a victim of evil liberals.

Not the fact that she couldn't even answer softball questions from Katie Freakin' Couric!

pfft

sorry, but the liberal double standard of treating con women and minorities like shit then screaming racism-sexism when cons don't when cons don't support libs is getting old.

The nutter attempt to convince intelligent people of that stupid meme is getting old.

For the thousandth time.......do you think the reason liberals skewer Palin and West is their idiotic conservative ideology or their gender and race?

Try thinking about that before answering.

ok, I'll use a recent example;

[MENTION=20297]Wry Catcher[/MENTION]

This liberal, called me a racist and a sexist, as well as negged me, for calling Rice a lying **** about not being sorry for lying to the victims of Benghazi

We then have Rutgers parading around demanding the SS Rice not speak there. but he didn't see the racism.

If you are all to god damn dumb to allow your people to use racism constantly as an excuse, then we get to use it as well.

Don't like it? Sucks having to hear it all the time?

Now you know how we feel when you use it, constantly.

president obama was not vetted leftard.

if he was why did you vote for a guy who never actually brought "change" to anybody, anywhere, ever?

And when did this happen with Caribou Barbie?

Sorry, pointing out that she wasn't qualified for the job she was running for is not "sexism".

It's "vetting". I really think it's kind of important that she didn't know what the Bush Doctrine was or which Korea was our ally. I think it was kind of important that she was unable to name a case of "Judicial overreach" other than Roe v. Wade. You know, these are kind of important things, when you are running for vice president and your running mate is a 72 year old man with a history of cancer.

John McCain didn't do his job in vetting this woman. Shame on him. He picked someone who was acceptable to all the different nutty factions without even checking if she was qualified or not.

If you actually thought vetting was important, you would not have voted for obama.

His resume was the shortest ever and just the fact that he voted 'present' more than anything else should have told you he lacked the ability to lead.

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii/?p=2#.UyLyfvldXdc

[

You see, here's the thing. I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I did vote for him in 2012 because when a guy says he's wearing Magic Underpants, I don't want him near the nukes.

That said, when you lazily repeat "He voted present more than anything", then you aren't doing your research. If you did, you'd know this.

He voted Present 129 times out of some 4000 votes taken over the 8 years he was in the Illinois Senate, most of them on procedural votes.

Obama?s Legislative Record

Now there were a lot of good reasons to vote for McCain over Obama in 2008, and in the end, that's what I did.

However, even McCain's own aides say that picking Palin as a running mate was a disasterously bad decision.

"racism"

another idiotic, false charge the Left uses to distract away from the failures of the Left-wing agenda

[

You see, here's the thing. I didn't vote for Obama in 2008. I did vote for him in 2012 because when a guy says he's wearing Magic Underpants, I don't want him near the nukes.

That said, when you lazily repeat "He voted present more than anything", then you aren't doing your research. If you did, you'd know this.

He voted Present 129 times out of some 4000 votes taken over the 8 years he was in the Illinois Senate, most of them on procedural votes.

Obama?s Legislative Record

Now there were a lot of good reasons to vote for McCain over Obama in 2008, and in the end, that's what I did.

However, even McCain's own aides say that picking Palin as a running mate was a disasterously bad decision.

the guy is either inept or irrelvant; and has been his whole adult life. blame your vote for this failed progressive on the other guy's magic underwear if you want to; you have to live with yourself

https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/9490/barack-obama-ii/?p=2#.UyLyfvldXdc

As I stated, not a single "present" vote

pfft

The nutter attempt to convince intelligent people of that stupid meme is getting old.

For the thousandth time.......do you think the reason liberals skewer Palin and West is their idiotic conservative ideology or their gender and race?

This liberal, called me a racist and a sexist, as well as negged me, for calling Rice a lying **** about not being sorry for lying to the victims of Benghazi

We then have Rutgers parading around demanding the SS Rice not speak there. but he didn't see the racism.

If you are all to god damn dumb to allow your people to use racism constantly as an excuse, then we get to use it as well.

That is not an example. You have one guy who thinks YOU are a racist. You have not proved that libs in general are not supportive of Palin or West for any reason other than their politics.

The simple fact is that liberals and the more liberal of the two major parties...long ago....opened their tent to minorities, women and gay Americans. Simply look at the voting record for minorities, women and gay Americans and you will see which ideology considers them to be part of the mix.

Now....being who and what you are, you will likely blame the media for portraying GOP candidates as racist or misogynistic or homophobic...but in reality the GOP is none of those. Instead, it is liberals who keep these people down...and that all of those demographic groups are just too dumb to figure it all out.

Look at the voting records. Look at the platforms. It is clear.

uhhuh

and the fact the "did not vote" total is more than his total votes isn't a clue for you?

He's a piss poor leader that made things worse, on purpose.

Did not vote does not equate to "present"
Actually, it usually means you were not present

As usual, you lie when you say his did not vote total is more than his total votes. Do you think people won't check?

Last edited:

That is not an example. You have one guy who thinks YOU are a racist. You have not proved that libs in general are not supportive of Palin or West for any reason other than their politics.

The simple fact is that liberals and the more liberal of the two major parties...long ago....opened their tent to minorities, women and gay Americans. Simply look at the voting record for minorities, women and gay Americans and you will see which ideology considers them to be part of the mix.

Now....being who and what you are, you will likely blame the media for portraying GOP candidates as racist or misogynistic or homophobic...but in reality the GOP is none of those. Instead, it is liberals who keep these people down...and that all of those demographic groups are just too dumb to figure it all out.

i dont blame the media; the fact that some people feel their racial identity needs to be tied to one Party is more of a function of decades of pandering. and before you say it NO i dont think there is anything in black people that makes them more susceptible to the decades of liberal pandering; they ARE NOT just looking for handouts. ANY group that is subjected to this kind of pandering will react the same way

just as evident as the voting record you cite is your left-wing RECORD OF FAILING Black and Hispanics in ways too numerous to count

i dont blame the media; the fact that some people feel their racial identity needs to be tied to one Party is more of a function of decades of pandering. and before you say it NO i dont think there is anything in black people that makes them more susceptible to the decades of liberal pandering; they ARE NOT just looking for handouts. ANY group that is subjected to this kind of pandering will react the same way

just as evident as the voting record you cite is your left-wing RECORD OF FAILING Black and Hispanics in ways too numerous to count

Say what? If the left is failing them.....why do they not vote GOP?

Walker-West-2016-Dream-Ticket.jpg

Well? Any reactions?

I read this on the Bookworm Room blog and it made me wonder. Why not? Walker has been an outstanding governor and West would be the first fully-black occupation of the office. The piece is at I have a dream Presidential ticket for 2016. What?s yours? and he asks the question; “What's yours?”

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Your "dream" ticket is exactly that, a dream of yours if your foresee that winning. Walker would deliver Wisconsin. The problem is that the GOP doesn't need Wisconsin as much as it needs Ohio and every vote he gets you in WI, you lose in OH which has 8 more electoral votes.

TO flip the script, you need 64 votes to swing from blue to red. The easiest way to get there is to win Florida (29), Ohio (18), Virginia (13), and one other...WI, IA, CO, NM which are the only 3 that re are really in play. Maybe New Hampshire...

You simply can't lose Ohio and win the Presidency. So Walker is out.

As for "What's Yours"....

From a strictly Republican point of view...

I would be curious to see what a Nikki Haley/Condi Rice ticket would produce insofar as unhinging the electoral map. I doubt Rice could swing California red but the advantages of race and sex the Dems have will be muted a bit.

Conservatives would likely not stand for it.

If the GOP takes the Senate in 2014, Hillary will be a shoo-in 2016 as a "uniter, not a divider." On the other hand, a GOP Senate could block Obozo's nominations. I guess you have to pick your poison.

If the GOP takes the Senate in 2014, Hillary will be a shoo-in 2016 as a "uniter, not a divider." On the other hand, a GOP Senate could block Obozo's nominations. I guess you have to pick your poison.

In 2017, I'm looking forward to a Republican Congress, Senate, and President! We can really get a lot accomplished, and we won't even have to use all the shady deals and rule changes that Reid and Obama implemented!:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back