Google/YouTube is Pulling Out All the Stops

Hahaha. Contrary to known reality. GW Bush launched the invasion and occupation of both Afghanistan and Iraq. Biden also publicly disagreed with the Obama surge. The only deaths under Biden were caused by terrorist attack when an ISIS human guided bomb blew himself up. No combat death under Biden.

Not true.
Bush only paid the Northern Alliance to fight in Afghanistan, with US only providing air support.
The ground offensive and occupation was Obama, Hillary, and Biden.

And by the way, ISIS was a fake Iraqi force created by the US.
The US had illegally imprisoned the Sunni Iraqi for years, suddenly let them all out, and someone gave them all sorts of new Toyotas and weapons.
They pretended to be Moslem, but knew nothing of Islam, and not a single cleric supported them.
For example they burned a captured Jordanian pilot when no Moslem would ever do that, because there is no greater Islamic sin.

Wrong.
The "plan" was to delay the withdraw until negotiations with the Taliban could avoid a vacuum. But Biden failed to negotiate with the Taliban, thus creating the vacuum that should not have happened.
Trump's plan
Trump's generals.

Thanks for the confirmation that you are an anti-USA loser.
The anti-USA losers are the ones who created the Afghanistan debacle. That would be Biden and his supporters

Screenshot_20220312-224327_Chrome.jpg

Not true.
Bush only paid the Northern Alliance to fight in Afghanistan, with US only providing air support.
The ground offensive and occupation was Obama, Hillary, and Biden.

And by the way, ISIS was a fake Iraqi force created by the US.
The US had illegally imprisoned the Sunni Iraqi for years, suddenly let them all out, and someone gave them all sorts of new Toyotas and weapons.
They pretended to be Moslem, but knew nothing of Islam, and not a single cleric supported them.
For example they burned a captured Jordanian pilot when no Moslem would ever do that, because there is no greater Islamic sin.
Bush enlisted elements of the alliance to hunt down Al Qaeda and bin Laden. After that the nation building exercise was put on the back burner as the 9-11 mission was morphed into the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Trump's plan was not followed. Biden allowed the Taliban to skate without any conditions. What a sham

View attachment 930168
You lost. Benedict Donald did not enforce the conditions of his so called conditional withdrawal. He abandoned 5 military bases, forced the Afghan Government to accept the 5 for 1 prisoner swap that released 5,000 Taliban fighters, and he withdrew 80% of our fighting forces before Biden was sworn in.

But Saul Biden! Amirite?

You lost. Benedict Donald did not enforce the conditions of his so called conditional withdrawal. He abandoned 5 military bases, forced the Afghan Government to accept the 5 for 1 prisoner swap that released 5,000 Taliban fighters, and he withdrew 80% of our fighting forces before Biden was sworn in.

But Saul Biden! Amirite?
It's just difficult for me to believe (since I'm not a gullible Democrat) that there were no options for Biden besides following Trump's plan. Biden had trashed everything else Trump had done (see the southern border)

The deal that President Donald Trump cut last year with the Taliban forced Biden to choose between a withdrawal now or an escalation of the war, Biden said Thursday, as he addressed the nation after at least 13 members of the U.S. military were killed in Kabul.

He chose to withdraw

It appears in this article that the Taliban did not comply with the conditions and trumps plan.

You lose

It's just difficult for me to believe (since I'm not a gullible Democrat) that there were no options for Biden
The military explained that with enough troops they could turn it all around and drive the Taliban from Kabul with less than a thousand casualties. After all we have the strongest military in the world.

the Taliban did not comply with the conditions and trumps plan.
Their first breach of Benedict Donald's so called conditions came within weeks of signing it. That didn't stop The Dirty Don from withdrawing troops and abandoning bases.

He bragged about hamstringing the Biden Administration.

You lose again.

The military explained that with enough troops they could turn it all around and drive the Taliban from Kabul with less than a thousand casualties. After all we have the strongest military in the world.

Their first breach of Benedict Donald's so called conditions came within weeks of signing it. That didn't stop The Dirty Don from withdrawing troops and abandoning bases.

You are one dense and stupid individual okay I feel like a broken record here proving and repeating myself over and over. pull your head out of your ass, biden was president and was in charge of the situation. He could have taken charge and insured an orderly responsible withdrawal from that country but he didn't . The person who was in charge is responsible.for the debacle. You lose.

You lose again.
A damning article for your point of view. You lose

On April 14, 2021, he reversed the Trump administration’s conditions-based drawdown policy and announced that all U.S. forces would be withdrawn

I did not blame him for anything that Trump did.

I blamed Biden for the decision that Biden made. Trump did not make Biden move the date from May to Aug. That was all on Biden.

This is why I love these forums, only on the internet can one be called a MAGA and Lefty in the same damn thread.

So much fun!
Happens daily. :rolleyes:

I'm suddenly getting hit with these kinds of videos even though I don't watch them once I realize they're anti Trump and give them a dislike. YouTube doesn't care. They're putting them in my feed anyway

Did Trump say it or not?

Nothing else matters

On April 14, 2021, he reversed the Trump administration’s conditions-based drawdown policy
Benedict Donald forced his Generals to comply with all eight of our conditions while allowing the Taliban to only comply with one out of seven. That of course was the mutual truce. He withdrew over 10,000 troops or 80% of the leverage needed to make the Taliban comply.

But everybody knows you Russian Republicans must counter the truth with outright lies.

Benedict Donald forced his Generals to comply with all eight of our conditions while allowing the Taliban to only comply with one out of seven. That of course was the mutual truce. He withdrew over 10,000 troops or 80% of the leverage needed to make the Taliban comply.

But everybody knows you Russian Republicans must counter the truth with outright lies.
Hahaha the buffoon Biden allowed the Taliban to get away with Breaking All the conditions that Donald Trump
had set down. The buffoon Biden responsible for putting women back into slavery and killing hundreds of Americans and our allies. You are truly an imbecile. Which of these hoaxes do you still believe?

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

Screenshot_20240409-164820_Facebook.jpg

You lose again.
And how many American troops were attacked again?

None.

None you fuckin' shitbird. Next!

The Taliban kept their word and honored the deal they made with Trump.

That's something honorable men do, something you know nothing about.

It's a man code thing, you're not involved.

Forum List

Back