Google this

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
"is iran sending arms to assad now"

Let me know what you find, what you think, and how this jibes with the deal Obama just made with Iran. Does it make sense to you?

Link is when you do the Google.....

Things to ponder...

What prevent the arms moving on to Hamas or Hezbollah?
What does it say about current sanctions?
How are Russian and Chinese arms appearing?
What does it say about trusting Iran?
How much else has been overlooked?

There’s one person ecstatic about the Iran deal and Washington would probably prefer he just keep his mouth shut: Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad. Professing in a cable to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei that the newly agreed upon nuclear accord between the world’s major powers was a “historic achievement,” Assad went on to note his satisfaction that this would only strengthen Iran’s work for “peace and stability…in the region and the world.” Translation: Iran will further finance and militarily bolster Assad’s crumbling regime, not to mention other affiliates and proxies.
Syria s Butcher Really Won the Iran Deal - The Daily Beast

John Forlorn Kerry was going on about current sanctions this morning on MTP...sounds like Swiss cheese to me...

Admit it, every day that every single person in Iran lives is a bitter disappointing day for you. You've told me before you wish the entire area to be sterilized by nuclear fire so what do you care if they engage in a proxy war like everyone else including us?

Admit it, every day that every single person in Iran lives is a bitter disappointing day for you. You've told me before you wish the entire area to be sterilized by nuclear fire so what do you care if they engage in a proxy war like everyone else including us?
Don't get antsy Gertrude...just trying to make sense of the lies being told about what's going on in the Middle East. And by the way, sterilization of the area is a consequence of Iranian choices.

"is iran sending arms to assad now"

Let me know what you find, what you think, and how this jibes with the deal Obama just made with Iran. Does it make sense to you?

Link is when you do the Google.....
The Supreme Leader announced yesterday that Iran would continue to support Hizbollah, Palestinian Resistance and Assad. Which means Iran has been doing it all along.

I see articles from 2012 & 2013

What's new or changed?
Put some extra effort in...

Iran sends men and arms to shore up retreating Assad The Times

Are you saying Syria is not allowed to have an ally, are the Americans sending weapons to Israel, Yes .

By the way, most of Hezbollah funds come from Africa and Latin America.
Our sending arms to Israel is not part of the deal with Iran. Their shipping arms to terrorists is...according to Kerry. Lies? Stupidity? Cover up? Frantic for a deal?

Don't get antsy Gertrude...just trying to make sense of the lies being told about what's going on in the Middle East. And by the way, sterilization of the area is a consequence of Iranian choices.
I don't think you really care that much other than just having something to bitch about. You've never seemed that savvy on geo-politics to me. The trouble is that there are no good guys in the equation, including the US. Everyone has blood on their hands, and this is alien to your thought process, the road to peace leads through talking and diplomacy and not more bloodshed. Someone has to be the better man, who better than us?

I don't think you really care that much other than just having something to bitch about. You've never seemed that savvy on geo-politics to me. The trouble is that there are no good guys in the equation, including the US. Everyone has blood on their hands, and this is alien to your thought process, the road to peace leads through talking and diplomacy and not more bloodshed. Someone has to be the better man, who better than us?
Peace is gained through superior firepower. Talk stokes the fire.

Iran has made it clear time and time again who they will support................This is nothing new..............

Peace is gained through superior firepower. Talk stokes the fire.
People who only know the courage that comes from the barrel of a gun are cowards at heart.

You are one of those apologetic morons who want us to negotiate with our enemies as equals. The same mindset that says fight our wars as equals....God forbid we should fight without ROE and full on offense. That attitude has cost so dearly since the end of ww2. Net a spine, dude.

You are one of those apologetic morons who want us to negotiate with our enemies as equals. The same mindset that says fight our wars as equals....God forbid we should fight without ROE and full on offense. That attitude has cost so dearly since the end of ww2. Net a spine, dude.
You're one of those dumb-asses that thinks any negotiation is appeasement. Diplomacy has often worked whereas all of our military actions in the Mideast have been futile wastes of money and lives.

You're one of those dumb-asses that thinks any negotiation is appeasement. Diplomacy has often worked whereas all of our military actions in the Mideast have been futile wastes of money and lives.
You don't read very well do you. I am one who believes in negotiating from strength not from desperation over legacy. And if you go to war...fight with your strength...no holds barred. You get 3 Katyushas.

Forum List

Back