Google munipulated millions of votes in 2016

ECXQWTKXYAAW3qv.jpg

So much for their whole "popular vote" meme.

Google is a threat to democracy according to far leftist Robert Epstein

how many times are you sheep going to post this quacks work?

This is like the 15th thread on this guy

A quack who is well respect in his field? all because you said so? lol He said he was far left and a Clinton supporter but he cared more about the country that any political party.

Yes, and his field is psychology...not statistics.

A quack who is well respect in his field? all because you said so? lol He said he was far left and a Clinton supporter but he cared more about the country that any political party.

He was the expert for what he was questioned about.

I started a thread recently before this came out
Is it ok for Google to contribute to any politican?

This has been out for a couple of months
NOPE this is breaking

Nov 2017

July 16...more than a month ago...

Dr. Robert Epstein Testimony | C-SPAN.org

The media wasn't talking about it now we have congressional hearings for it.

Yes, hearings a month ago. There have been at least 5 to 7 threads on this since then.

This is not breaking news.

Nope, he was not.

Nope, he was not.

Yes he was that's why he was there.

Nope, he was not.

So you can show that he is incorrect?

I started a thread recently before this came out
Is it ok for Google to contribute to any politican?

This has been out for a couple of months
NOPE this is breaking

Nov 2017

July 16...more than a month ago...

Dr. Robert Epstein Testimony | C-SPAN.org

The media wasn't talking about it now we have congressional hearings for it.

Yes, hearings a month ago. There have been at least 5 to 7 threads on this since then.

This is not breaking news.

Nope

Nope, he was not.

He was there because he published a paper that was out of his area of expertise but it told the GOP what they wanted to hear so they brought him in

Nope, he was not.

He was there because he published a paper that was out of his area of expertise but it told the GOP what they wanted to hear so they brought him in
That's funny your defending a corporation that manipulates votes should your leftist card be pulled?

Nope, he was not.

That's funny your defending a corporation that manipulates votes should your leftist card be pulled?

I have no leftist card, especially since you are left of me.

Nope, he was not.

Sounds like you do

Nope, he was not.

So you can show that he is incorrect?

His results have never been duplicated, which is a red flag in the field. Replication is vital.

His results are tied to a paper he published two years ago in which he came to this conclusion:

If people have a choice of two politicians they’ve never heard of and searches resulted in almost all positive toward one and negative toward the other, then most people will support the one with the positive results. This is sort of like "well no shit".

The problem is that he took those results and tried to tie them to the 2016 election, but in the 2016 election the race was not between two people that nobody had ever heard of, so his first paper should not have been the basis for his second, but it was.

Nope, he was not.

Sounds like you do

that is because you are a brain dead partisan sheep...all you can see is "us vs them" your mind cannot grasp the idea there are people outside of the duopoly.

Sounds like you do

that is because you are a brain dead partisan sheep...all you can see is "us vs them" your mind cannot grasp the idea there are people outside of the duopoly.
There are. But those people don't count.

Sounds like you do

There are. But those people don't count.

Of course not, cannot have people that think for themselves...that would upset the apple cart. They need people like you that will blindly follow their orders.

Forum List

Back