Google munipulated millions of votes in 2016

Google doesn't control my vote. Do they control yours? How?

They may sway votes in smaller elections like Town or even the Dem nomination. I agree that for President the "control" is minimal. Which is why I found it funny that the Democrats kept blaming Russia. If voters are uninformed and easily swayed by ads for POTUS then they are dumb.

They may sway votes in smaller elections like Town or even the Dem nomination. I agree that for President the "control" is minimal. Which is why I found it funny that the Democrats kept blaming Russia. If voters are uninformed and easily swayed by ads for POTUS then they are dumb.

And dumb they are, but Google doesn't control votes. If they're deliberately lying, that's another story - and a lawsuit is the proper response.

But this campaign to regulate internet media is simply authoritarian government lusting after more power.

And dumb they are, but Google doesn't control votes. If they're deliberately lying, that's another story - and a lawsuit is the proper response.

But this campaign to regulate internet media is simply authoritarian government lusting after more power.

I agree but the Gov't regulates many industries from Newspapers, to banking, travel and leisure, manufacturing. So only a matter of time until they regulate somewhat the social media empire.

who is anyone to tell another their thoughts are wrong?

Like the claims of Russia's involvement in our elections, unless you can actually prove someone changed their vote because of the actions of Google or Russia, the argument is rather moot...

Google is a threat to democracy according to far leftist Robert Epstein

First the Trumpers blamed imaginary illegal Mexican voters. Now they blame Google.

Imagine what it would be like if they'd LOST?
These are the winners whining.
Unbelievable.

So it doesn't bother you at all that Google is cooking their search engine? Is it because they chose your side? When such a powerful company becomes an advocacy group, it can't be good. It is bad enough they fire people for political reasons.

Like the claims of Russia's involvement in our elections, unless you can actually prove someone changed their vote because of the actions of Google or Russia, the argument is rather moot...
I'm still curious how what someone has to say influences anything? people can listen to all points of view and make a decision as they like. why is it leftists think they need to control conversations? come on leftists, explain why you feel the need to get involved in others conversations and silence them? why won't you explain perhaps is a better question?

First the Trumpers blamed imaginary illegal Mexican voters. Now they blame Google.

Unbelievable.

So it doesn't bother you at all that Google is cooking their search engine? Is it because they chose your side? When such a powerful company becomes an advocacy group, it can't be good. It is bad enough they fire people for political reasons.

Taking down groups engaged in hate speech and violence is NOT wrong.

Unbelievable.

no one is paying attention to them. there are enough outlets now for others to get information. Parler for instance, and there are others. I was listening to Joe Pags, he's very knowledgeable for all of this.

Unbelievable.

Taking down groups engaged in hate speech and violence is NOT wrong.

hate speech? define it.

Who decided you get to define it btw? maybe i want to hear it. aren't I allowed to from the 1st amendment? you wish to shit on that amendment? that makes you weak and a loser.

you can always look up points of view.

i vote blue because the democrats don't have their own doctrine and resort to the federal doctrine. the right wing alleges to have a Republican Doctrine, but in political reality, they imply any right wing fantasy they want.

I agree but the Gov't regulates many industries from Newspapers, to banking, travel and leisure, manufacturing. So only a matter of time until they regulate somewhat the social media empire.

So what are you saying? "It's only a matter of time so we should just roll over and let it happen"?

Forum List

Back