Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

It's GOP propaganda, what do you mean forget politics LOL
I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

And she DID call Bernie a liar. You seem to not want to discuss that topic?
I agree with you on the Bernie and Warren thing. So do a lot of people it appears she lost voters to him. Yes she apologized to tribal leaders for the whole stinking putrid GOP phony scandal.

Imagine Dave deciding who goes to jail or not.. scary..
She proved what she said was true & your fat assed orange hero was the liar.

Her test results proved what she said about her heritage was true.
It absolutely proved she had less indian dna then most Irish people lol trump HAS MORE than her lol

Elizabeth Warren said that her family stories told her of her NA herotage.

She never claimed any given percentage.

Let me know when Trump takes a DNA test.
And she lied and trump got her to take a dna test lol hahahaha

The test proved she was not lying.
So your saying she is indian? lol this is why dems cant win elections lol
we are saying what she said that she had a great great grandmother who was a native American. You want a diagram, brainwashed functional moron?

I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

I agree with you on the Bernie and Warren thing. So do a lot of people it appears she lost voters to him. Yes she apologized to tribal leaders for the whole stinking putrid GOP phony scandal.

So you're pro Bernie and anti Liz? RealDave, your fellow Leftist thinks the other way. Your party is divided.

Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat
Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba
She wrote on an application that she was a minority she wrote a cookbook about food her grandparents headed down to her from being Indian lol embarrassing
She has Native American Ancestry as proven by her DNA test.

She did not write a cookbook, she submitted a couple of recipes.
Lol it proved she had less then the avg American lol trump had more indian blood then her.. are you on crack!!

It absolutely proved she had less indian dna then most Irish people lol trump HAS MORE than her lol
Total baloney. Don't you care about the truth at all, brainwashed functional moron? She had up to 1/64th native American blood. Great great grandmother Jesus Christ you people are brainwashed fools

Lol the Pocahontas the liar wasn’t to put her self in jail?
What lie was that?
She lied about her race to get into a college she stole a spot from a minority
Apparently they prefer believing and promoting the lie. She lied for financial advantage. She should pay, according to her own words
Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat
What if you say you’re a woman when you are actually a man?
What if you say you are a native American, but arent?
What if you say you have NA heritage and you do & a fat assed stupid fucking orange man says you aren't?
Good grief I think I just entered Bizarro World.

Are we now being told she's an injun again?
Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba

Liar! https://www.huffpost.com/entry/elizabeth-warren-american-indian-texas-bar_n_5c5ad6f8e4b00187b556e54a
Washington Post: Warren listed race as 'American Indian' on Texas bar registration - CNNPolitics
Did Sen. Elizabeth Warren Describe Her Race as 'American Indian' on Her 1986 Texas Bar Card?

The fact that you have been shown over and over that she claimed to be a Native American and you just keep denying, shows you are dishonest and liar and a troll. I present facts and links, you provide your BS opinion.

Go ahead and deny and not respond to the truth, that is how you roll just a dupe Dem propaganda troll.

It's GOP propaganda, what do you mean forget politics LOL

She said she had native American blood. Native American heritage. The New York times can't have it both ways either.

She said she had native American blood. Native American heritage. The New York times can't have it both ways either.

She should not have said anything. To me anything less than 1/4 is irrelevant. I am 100% pure blood but my wife has a mix in her like most Americans. She is 1/8 Native American and she never says she is native American. She is 50% Italian and identifies as that.

by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
She said her family lore said she had a great great grandmother who was an Indian and the blood test proved it was possible. GOP propaganda never mentions 1/64 as the lower limit of possibility. They only mention one 1024th because they never stop lying. Something should be done about misinformation including Fox noise and Rush Limbaugh etc bring back the fairness doctrine. This is tearing the country apart.
You’re stretching.

He's passing gas actually

Imagine Dave deciding who goes to jail or not.. scary..

So your saying she is indian? lol this is why dems cant win elections lol
we are saying what she said that she had a great great grandmother who was a native American. You want a diagram, brainwashed functional moron?
Shes not native american, trump has more indian DNA then her, are you saying trump is out first indain prez?? lol haha

Lol it proved she had less then the avg American lol trump had more indian blood then her.. are you on crack!!

The test proved nothing of the sort. If you want to ferret out the report and post I’ll go over it line by line with you. She’s a liar. Even 1/1024 was an exaggeration.
But before that you might ask yourself why she herself has now scrubbed all mention of it, deleted every post and comment she ever made regarding it, and offered an apology to Indians for the claim.
She’s left you looking like an idiot as the last one making the claim. You Democrats amaze me in your willingness to humiliate yourself for the cause.

She wrote on an application that she was a minority she wrote a cookbook about food her grandparents headed down to her from being Indian lol embarrassing

Total baloney. Don't you care about the truth at all, brainwashed functional moron? She had up to 1/64th native American blood. Great great grandmother Jesus Christ you people are brainwashed fools
DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American.Now Cherokee Nation denies her, “DNA test is useless.” Even they don’t want her. Phony!

go away troll

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

For someone who is supposedly smart you would think she would already have reached the critical thinking conclusion on such a stupid proposal that leaves all the power with those who determine what is and what is not disinformation. It is most always a matter of OPINION making this law untenable, unenforceable and totally beyond the realm of intelligence.

Bernie is lying.

Bernie is a lot of things. Most of them not good things. A liar, he is not.
I can't think of anything bad Bernie is. Do tell no doubt GOP garbage propaganda....

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns

For someone who is supposedly smart you would think she would already have reached the critical thinking conclusion on such a stupid proposal that leaves all the power with those who determine what is and what is not disinformation. It is most always a matter of OPINION making this law untenable, unenforceable and totally beyond the realm of intelligence.
It would be difficult to prove but I trust law enforcement to do the right thing. They always have so far despite your mountain of garbage propaganda disrespecting the United States. Try and remain calm super dupers...

One drop rule real dave

So we're all injuns
she never said she was an Indian, she said she had Indian heritage her great-great grandmother or something. The DNA test supported it -end of story -never tried to get any benefit never did- all investigated and your theories are discredited garbage as always.

DNA test and it showed that she may be 1/1024, far less than the average American.Now Cherokee Nation denies her, “DNA test is useless.” Even they don’t want her. Phony!

go away troll
for the billionth time 1/64 is also a possibility supported by her DNA test and family lore. Brainwashed functional moron!

It would be difficult to prove but I trust law enforcement to do the right thing. They always have so far despite your mountain of garbage propaganda disrespecting the United States. Try and remain calm super dupers...
So you support anti-free speech.

Jail the the left's enemies! Off to the reeducation camps for Trump supporters!

Forum List

Back