Goofy Pocahontas Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online

I am talking in general. If I tell you I am Italian but I am only Italian because my mom was 1/8 Italian then I am not really Italian. I am lying. IDC about politics in this case. Liz Warren is as much Martian as she is Native American. She is a liar. Plain and simple. And Sanders never told her women cannot be president. That’s another one of her lies.
For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

And she DID call Bernie a liar. You seem to not want to discuss that topic?
Bernie is lying.

Bernie is a lot of things. Most of them not good things. A liar, he is not.

Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat
Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba
She wrote on an application that she was a minority she wrote a cookbook about food her grandparents headed down to her from being Indian lol embarrassing
She has Native American Ancestry as proven by her DNA test.

She did not write a cookbook, she submitted a couple of recipes.
Lol it proved she had less then the avg American lol trump had more indian blood then her.. are you on crack!!
She proved what she said was true & your fat assed orange hero was the liar.

Her test results proved what she said about her heritage was true.
It absolutely proved she had less indian dna then most Irish people lol trump HAS MORE than her lol

Elizabeth Warren said that her family stories told her of her NA herotage.

She never claimed any given percentage.

Let me know when Trump takes a DNA test.

Apparently they prefer believing and promoting the lie. She lied for financial advantage. She should pay, according to her own words
Everything you know about her is proven garbage propaganda, super duper. She never got any advantage out of it and never said she herself was nat
Good grief I think I just entered Bizarro World.

Are we now being told she's an injun again?
Nobody said she was a native American, just that she had a great-great-grandmother who was. You're so brainwashed you can't tell the difference anymore. Unbelievable. And she never got any benefit from it, it was never on any application. Icaramba
She wrote on an application that she was a minority she wrote a cookbook about food her grandparents headed down to her from being Indian lol embarrassing

Lol it proved she had less then the avg American lol trump had more indian blood then her.. are you on crack!!

She said she was 1/1024? If it were true why did she take it down off her website and why did she apologize? People do not apologize for honesty.

by disinformation do you mean claiming you are Native American when you're not?

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
They should make it into a impeachable offense.

If that was the case trump would have been gone the day after his inauguration. Remember his bogus inauguration photos?

maxresdefault.jpg

The photos of the day before Pres.Trump's inauguration. Just imagine how many came afterward. But if you look at both photos real carefully. That you will see that Obama's photo has been photoshop. Do you see how close the Washington monument is closer to the road on the other side of the crowd. They made it seem as if Obama's crowd stretch way back to the Washington Monument. But it was actually the distance was cut short to make it seems as if it stretched all the way back. Just look at the height of the people in each photo. Which Obama's crowd is more close up than Pres.Trump's. And so the monument shouldn't be in the photo. And so they removed a section of the photo to make it look as if it were many.

For the billionth time, she never said she was native American, she said her family lore said her great great great grandmother was native American. And her blood test did not refute that. She simply is proud of having a native American in her background and mentioned it while in no way trying to get any benefit out of it. Investigated and proven. But carry on with the garbage character assassination.... Sure is easier than looking at the policies she wants to help the poor Non rich in this country...
I posted a link that stated otherwise. I think youre seeing what you want to see. She also called Sanders a liar on National TV. As crazy as Bernie is, I believe him over her. Lastly, her website stated she was Native American for the longest time. She had that removed after the test came in showing show was 1/1024
I am for Bernie to. But that doesn't mean I will go along with the lie that she said she was native American. She said she had native American blood have a great great great grandmother or something who was native American. End of story she never got any benefit from it whatsoever. Harvard did take advantage of it. Not her fault.

Ms. Warren faced criticism last year after she released the results of a DNA test that provided evidence she had a Native American ancestor. After entering the presidential race, she apologized for the DNA test and for identifying herself as Native American during her career as a law professor.

Last week, Ms. Warren rolled out a set of proposals focused on Native American issues, covering topics like tribal sovereignty and missing indigenous women. She also released an expansive legislative proposal with Representative Deb Haaland, Democrat of New Mexico and one of the first Native American women to serve in Congress, that covers areas like criminal justice, health care and education.

Elizabeth Warren Apologizes at Native American Forum: ‘I Have Listened and I Have Learned’

Bernie is lying.

Here is why I thionk Bernie is lying.

Warren: Bernie told me that he did not think a woman could win in 2020.

Bernie's rebuttal "I never said a woman could not be President"

Those are two totally different concepts.

I think Bernie was trying to convince Warren not to run.

Elizabeth Warren Proposes Criminal Penalties For Anyone Who Spreads ‘Disinformation’ Online
They should make it into a impeachable offense.

If that was the case trump would have been gone the day after his inauguration. Remember his bogus inauguration photos?

maxresdefault.jpg

The photos of the day before Pres.Trump's inauguration. Just imagine how many came afterward. But if you look at both photos real carefully. That you will see that Obama's photo has been photoshop. Do you see how close the Washington monument is closer to the road on the other side of the crowd. They made it seem as if Obama's crowd stretch way back to the Washington Monument. But it was actually the distance was cut short to make it seems as if it stretched all the way back. Just look at the height of the people in each photo. Which Obama's crowd is more close up than Pres.Trump's. And so the monument shouldn't be in the photo. And so they removed a section of the photo to make it look as if it were many.

Sorry but we know what a piece of lying shit Trump is & he would alter the photo without even thinking about it.

Just like he used a Sharpe to change the hurricane tracking map.

Trump will never ever be as popular as Obama here in the US or globally.

Obama has class, Trump is an ass.

Bernie is lying.

That is fine but your post was "Bernie is lying". Much different than "I think he is lying". Liz Warren is a liar, Bernie is not. I believe him and I do not have a dog in this fight as neither would get my vote and it was pretty apparent that CNN was pro Liz and anti Bernie.

She said she was 1/1024? If it were true why did she take it down off her website and why did she apologize? People do not apologize for honesty.

Warren never claimed any percentage.

And, assfuck lying piece of shit it is 1/64 - 1/1024. Not 1/1024.

See, Trump has made you a lying assfuck.

She apologized because she did not understand the tribal thing & never meant to claim to be part of any tribe.

Bernie is lying.

That is fine but your post was "Bernie is lying". Much different than "I think he is lying". Liz Warren is a liar, Bernie is not. I believe him and I do not have a dog in this fight as neither would get my vote and it was pretty apparent that CNN was pro Liz and anti Bernie.

I guarantee he is lying. Why else change it from winning to being. I was being polite.

Warren never claimed any percentage.

And, assfuck lying piece of shit it is 1/64 - 1/1024. Not 1/1024.

See, Trump has made you a lying assfuck.

She apologized because she did not understand the tribal thing & never meant to claim to be part of any tribe.
Nope

Why journalists are wrong about Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test

It started with a Boston Globe report, which initially indicated the test showed she was at best 1/32nd Native American and possibly just 1/512th Native American. After confessing twice to a math error, the Globe corrected the numbers to 1/64th and 1/1,024th Native American. That would translate to between 98.44 per cent and 99.9 per cent not Native American.

Bernie is lying.

I guarantee he is lying. Why else change it from winning to being. I was being polite.
Liz has a history of lying. Interesting so you're more Liz than Bernie. Hmmmm...Leftists are divided. This is good.

In a correction posted at the bottom of the piece, the Globe notes that its 1/512th Native American calculation was actually too generous: “Due to a math error, a story about Elizabeth Warren misstated the ancestry percentage of a potential 10th generation relative. It should be 1/1,024.”

It absolutely proved she had less indian dna then most Irish people lol trump HAS MORE than her lol

Warren SAYS a lot of things. Only a tard would take her word.

1024th does NOT make you an injun savage on any level unless you are a follower of the Democrat 1 drop rule

Good Lord..how do the Democrats survive these daily humiliations and exposures? Either ignorance or evil. Those are the only two possible explanations. Well maybe denial..put their head down and plow on.
Deny deny deny. And they just pretend the lie is true

So many voices have been silenced already. Those who led the Trump revolution have almost all been deplatformed now. And still we beat them.

And she lied and trump got her to take a dna test lol hahahaha

The test proved she was not lying.

So many voices have been silenced already. Those who led the Trump revolution have almost all been deplatformed now. And still we beat them.
Google will be pushing hard this cycle. Google anything about Trump or the Republicans and all you'll get are their manufactured scandals.

We have to grind them into the ground this election cycle. They cannot be rewarded

Imagine Dave deciding who goes to jail or not.. scary..

The test proved she was not lying.
So your saying she is indian? lol this is why dems cant win elections lol

Forum List

Back