Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

that i pay for. So why is he posting on my dime. He should be working...slacker....Dont get this shit in the other branches.

I'm retired from the military, dumbfuck. :lol:

I can't help but notice that you never bitch about Failho posting from work. Oh, that's right -- he's a fellow leftist. You're incapable of criticizing each other.

So, you're living off of the taxpayers?
You don't think anyone would hire an expert in forum insults to actually do any real work, do you? Of course we are supporting his fat ass!

I can't help but notice that you never bitch about Failho posting from work. Oh, that's right -- he's a fellow leftist. You're incapable of criticizing each other.

Man, you leftists absolutely hate the military, don't you? :lol:

I get a pension because I served 20 years in uniform. I had a contract with the government.

You don't like it, either? Tough shit to you, too.
Actually, multiple uniforms:

32 inch waist
34 inch waist
36 inch waist
38 inch waist
40 inch waist
42 inch waist
44 inch waist
46 inch waist

:lol:

I get a pension because I served 20 years in uniform. I had a contract with the government.

32 inch waist
34 inch waist
36 inch waist
38 inch waist
40 inch waist
42 inch waist
44 inch waist
46 inch waist

Congratulations on the new pic. Very fitting.....

I may post selective paragraphs, but it's such a long, and good article, it's best to just go to the site and read it.

Snored my way through all those lies, Synthaholic, but thanks for playing. :lmao:
Intelligent analysis is not for everyone. But I'm glad that you at least TRIED to read it!
thumbsup.gif

For you it was.
More tough words from someone who lacked the courage to swear the oath.

So, anyone who didn't join the service lacks courage? :lol:
No. Just you.
Are Dick Cheney, Rush Limbaugh, and Karl Rove pussies?
You left out Bill Clinton. :lol:
You keep trying to pump yourself up as some kind of warrior, but nobody is buying it, stock boy.
Never claimed to be a combat troop. Why do you lie all the time?
Oh you mean like your claim you were a DoD civilian who served in the Middle East, even though you can't tell the difference between a C-130 and a helicopter? :lol:

Yes, I mistyped helicopter instead of transport plane. Sue me.
Ummm...that's not a typo. Typing "C-131" is a typo. Typing "helicopter" is a really stupid mistake. :lol:
You're just jealous that the DoD sent me to 27 different countries and territories, paying me very well to go to each, while you were stuck in an air conditioned Air Force office cubicle posting on the internet all day. :lol:
Jealous? Of you? Utterly impossible.

Oh, and now you've been to 27 countries? :lol: Man up and tell us what you did. I'm still betting on USO band, myself.

Oh, and you're lying again. I didn't post from work. I was too busy managing a billion dollar's worth of equipment and supporting the warfighters.
Have a nice Saturday, and try not to dwell on the fact that I did what you lacked the courage to do. :lol:

You didn't join because of courage, you joined because they were the only ones who would hire you. You were a bum who had no direction in life.
Sheer projection. :lol:

that i pay for. So why is he posting on my dime. He should be working...slacker....Dont get this shit in the other branches.

But....but....but.....he does it too!!!!!!

cry65purple.gif
cry65purple.gif
cry65purple.gif

Crybaby.
Yeah, it's too much to expect leftists to consistently apply one set of standards to everyone.

Hypocrite.

You don't think anyone would hire an expert in forum insults to actually do any real work, do you? Of course we are supporting his fat ass!
Really? How much does a lounge lizard make these days, anyway?

I expect you're in the half of the taxpayers that doesn't pay any income tax.

32 inch waist
34 inch waist
36 inch waist
38 inch waist
40 inch waist
42 inch waist
44 inch waist
46 inch waist

More projection, Synthia?

32 inch waist
34 inch waist
36 inch waist
38 inch waist
40 inch waist
42 inch waist
44 inch waist
46 inch waist

Congratulations on the new pic. Very fitting.....

If Pee-Wee had a mullet, he'd jizz his pants.

Well, this is interesting.

Michael Lofgren - $1,126 in Political Contributions for 2004

In '04, he donated $1,126 to America Coming Together.

WRONG GUY, ASSHOLE!!! :lol:

This Mike Lofgren works as a lawyer for Groom Law Firm, not as a Republican Congressional staffer.

Now let's see if all that 'courage' you learned in the 'Air Force' gets you to admit that you shit the bed!

I seriously doubt that you have it in you.

rotfl.gif
Yes, I made a mistake. I freely admit it. Mea Culpa.

I retract. The guy in the OP may well be a member of the GOP. He's certainly no conservative, though.

See how easy that is? Why can't you ever do it?

More tough words from someone who lacked the courage to swear the oath.

So, anyone who didn't join the service lacks courage? :lol:
No. Just you.

Not what you said, but you're known as a liar.

You left out Bill Clinton. :lol:

Bill Clinton, too. Are they all pussies? Cheney, Rove, Clinton, Wolfawitz, Limbaugh, Hannity?

If you're not a pussy you will answer honestly. But you are, so you won't.

Never claimed to be a combat troop. Why do you lie all the time?

Then what's with all the courage talk? It doesn't take courage to re-stock the toilet paper in the Officers Club.

Ummm...that's not a typo. Typing "C-131" is a typo. Typing "helicopter" is a really stupid mistake. :lol:

You really hang your hat on some stupid shit to deflect from your lies.

Jealous? Of you? Utterly impossible.

Oh, and now you've been to 27 countries? :lol: Man up and tell us what you did. I'm still betting on USO band, myself.

And you would lose that bet. Again. :lol:

Oh, and you're lying again. I didn't post from work. I was too busy managing a billion dollar's worth of equipment and supporting the warfighters.

A billion dollars worth of sump pumps??? Damn Pentagon wasteful spending!!!

Have a nice Saturday, and try not to dwell on the fact that I did what you lacked the courage to do. :lol:
You didn't join because of courage, you joined because they were the only ones who would hire you. You were a bum who had no direction in life.
Sheer projection. :lol:

You said it yourself, in so many (small) words.

So, no proof. And another image you've stolen from me.
Are you claiming that you created this one, too????

rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

spockbuttkickedcopy2ce.jpg
Yes. I could post files names and dates for these, just like the other one, but you wouldn't accept that, either. Nor would you post any proof otherwise.

So...in summary, you're just a butthurt little bitch, mindlessly lashing out.

Just like always.

Oh, and you know you stole them from me, too. That's why you posted them.

Forum List

Back