Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

Well, this is interesting.

Michael Lofgren - $1,126 in Political Contributions for 2004

In '04, he donated $1,126 to America Coming Together.

WRONG GUY, ASSHOLE!!! :lol:

This Mike Lofgren works as a lawyer for Groom Law Firm, not as a Republican Congressional staffer.

Now let's see if all that 'courage' you learned in the 'Air Force' gets you to admit that you shit the bed!

I seriously doubt that you have it in you.

rotfl.gif
Yes, I made a mistake. I freely admit it. Mea Culpa.

I retract. The guy in the OP may well be a member of the GOP. He's certainly no conservative, though.

See how easy that is? Why can't you ever do it?
Good for you, dave!

Kinda makes all your posts about the OP totally worthless, doesn't it?

ETA: oh, and nobody claimed he was a wingnut, just that he worked as a Congressional Republican staffer for 28 years.

Last edited:
So, anyone who didn't join the service lacks courage? :lol:
No. Just you.

Not what you said, but you're known as a liar.
Only to butthurt little bitches whom I make fun of.
Bill Clinton, too. Are they all pussies? Cheney, Rove, Clinton, Wolfawitz, Limbaugh, Hannity?

If you're not a pussy you will answer honestly. But you are, so you won't.
I said you're a pussy. Stop trying to deflect from your pussyhood.
Then what's with all the courage talk? It doesn't take courage to re-stock the toilet paper in the Officers Club.
Yeah. Good thing I never did that, huh?

Now you're going to claim I did, while providing no proof. You're so gullible, you believe shit just because you say it. Moron. :lol:
You really hang your hat on some stupid shit to deflect from your lies.
I've told no lies.
And you would lose that bet. Again. :lol:
Then what did you do?
A billion dollars worth of sump pumps??? Damn Pentagon wasteful spending!!!
No, Harvest Falcon and BEAR assets. You've seen them, if you've been to the Middle East as you've claimed. HINT: They're not helicopters.
You didn't join because of courage, you joined because they were the only ones who would hire you. You were a bum who had no direction in life.
Sheer projection. :lol:

You said it yourself, in so many (small) words.
Really? Where? Links, boy. Back your shit up for once.

I said I needed a job. I never said I was a bum.

But you'll just keep lying. It's all you do. It's all you have. You're a liar.

WRONG GUY, ASSHOLE!!! :lol:

This Mike Lofgren works as a lawyer for Groom Law Firm, not as a Republican Congressional staffer.

Now let's see if all that 'courage' you learned in the 'Air Force' gets you to admit that you shit the bed!

I seriously doubt that you have it in you.

rotfl.gif

I retract. The guy in the OP may well be a member of the GOP. He's certainly no conservative, though.

Good for you, dave!

ETA: oh, and nobody claimed he was a wingnut, just that he worked as a Congressional Republican staffer for 28 years.

"Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult"

Damn, you're stupid.

Is Cincinnati, just 1.6 miles away?

Per the Census Bureau, no.

786px-Census_Regions_and_Divisions.PNG
I thought the Census was an unConstitutional Commie plot? :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZS9UW0okY4]Bachmann Rails Against Census On Beck - YouTube[/ame]
Pssst! I'm not Beck, nor am I Bachmann. If you want to hold me responsible for what they say, I'll just go ahead and assume you support our troops when they shoot their officers and that you don't need oil because you ride the bus.

Just because you're incapable of thinking for yourself doesn't mean everyone else is.

Good for you, dave!

Damn, you're stupid.
GOP=Grand Old Party. Not Grand Conservative Party.

FAIL - again! :lol:

Good for you, dave!

Damn, you're stupid.

We have one liberal party. We don't need two.

We do, actually. Divisiveness in Congress is a good thing. The more they argue, the less legislation they pass. And the less legislation the better.

If the all believed in liberty, they would be repealing legislation as fast as they could.

We do, actually. Divisiveness in Congress is a good thing. The more they argue, the less legislation they pass. And the less legislation the better.

If the all believed in liberty, they would be repealing legislation as fast as they could.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Legislators legislate. They don't get the idea of repealing laws.

From the first article;

If you ask why I remain such a strong Obama supporter, it is because I see him as that rare individual able to withstand the zeal without becoming a zealot in response, and to overcome the recklessness of pure religious ideology with pragmatism, civility and reason. That's why they fear and loathe him. Not because his policies are not theirs'. But because his temperament is their nemesis. If he defeats them next year, they will break, because their beliefs are so brittle, but will then reform, along Huntsman-style lines. If they defeat him, I fear we will no longer be participating in a civil conversation, however fraught, but in a civil war.

From BDBoop's quote of the article.

If you ask why I remain such a strong Obama supporter, it is because I see him as that rare individual able to withstand the zeal without becoming a zealot in response, and to overcome the recklessness of pure religious ideology with pragmatism, civility and reason.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.....

AAAAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHA<gasp>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

HOOHOOHOOOHOOHOOHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!

That is fucking hillariously stupid! That'd be the equivalent of some schlub at freerepublic.com explaining how Michele Bachmann doesn't have a radical non-partisan plan to reform and save this country. Of course she has a decent idea or two on where to go, but not a partisan??? You've were smoking too many banana peels with Hunter S. Thompson, Willie Nelson and Bill the Catt.

What does that have to do with you trying to use a different Mike Lofgren to dishonestly make a point?
Dishonest? I made a mistake, and I admitted it.

Nevertheless, my point stands. The economy's in the shape it's in because the GOP abandoned its conservative roots and moved left.

We don't need two liberal parties.

What does that have to do with you trying to use a different Mike Lofgren to dishonestly make a point?

Nevertheless, my point stands. The economy's in the shape it's in because the GOP abandoned its conservative roots and moved left.

Or, you dishonestly tried to pass off a different Mike Lofgren, then when you were caught, claimed that it was just an honest mistake.

Your history of deceit leans in that direction.

Or, you dishonestly tried to pass off a different Mike Lofgren, then when you were caught, claimed that it was just an honest mistake.

Your history of deceit leans in that direction.
Oh, horseshit. You're just being a butthurt little sissy again.

You have no proof of your allegation, just like always.

Forum List

Back