Goodbye La Nina!

gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png

Goodbye, La Nina.

And, for us, this is the warmest May on record for us after a very warm winter. So nobodies backyard is the single proof of warming or cooling.

And which heavily altered record are you using?

Don't ride in any modern Boeing jets, then. They are designed from computer models.
Poor dupes...Aren't you able to differentiate between models that can be observed, measured, and tested out in the real world and those that can't?

Since modern Boeing jets obviously fly as predicted, the physics employed by the models used to design them are correct...climate in the real world, on the other hand, is nothing like the climate predicted by climate models...that is because the physics upon which they are based is pure fantasy.

Turbulent flow is non-deterministic. Drop the bullshit. You don't have the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about. The denier powers that be have simply ordered their peons to reject all modeling cause large portions of the American populace are sufficiently technically ignorant to buy it. You are all just SO fucking STUPID.

Last edited:
Turbulent flow is non-deterministic. Drop the bullshit. You don't have the faintest fuck of an idea what you're talking about. The denier powers that be have simply ordered their peons to reject all modeling cause large portions of the American populace are sufficiently technically ignorant to buy it. You are all just SO fucking STUPID.

You mean people like YOU who keep IGNORING numerous climate modeling failures?

So the fact that the airplanes fly as predicted means something other than that the physics they model are correct? Do tell, what do you think it means and how does the success of modelling flying machines relate to the abject failure of climate models?

Alas skidmark, once more...it is you who is stupid...which probably accounts for "you are so stupid" being your terribly weak and impotent go to phrase....rather than providing actual evidence to support your beliefs.

You're the one with the outrageous claim, not me. Mainstream science has been successfully using mathematical models for many years. Given the rest of your insane interpretations of basic science, we have no reason whatsoever to take your opinion here into account. So, do us all a favor and stuff it.

You're the one with the outrageous claim, not me. Mainstream science has been successfully using mathematical models for many years. Given the rest of your insane interpretations of basic science, we have no reason whatsoever to take your opinion here into account. So, do us all a favor and stuff it.

Climate pseudoscience isn't mainstream science...it is mainstream politics...and the abject failure of climate models isn't the result of interpretation.....that is observable. All one needs is enough brains to question the pseudoscientists making proclamations based on failed models.

The closest thing this forum has to a pseudoscientist is you, shit for brains. And Billy Bob, your faithful fan, right behind you.

Your opinions on these matters are completely worthless. That has not changed. You haven't demonstrated the intellect or basic scientific knowledge to challenge a third grader.

The closest thing this forum has to a pseudoscientist is you, shit for brains. And Billy Bob, your faithful fan, right behind you.

Says the skidmark who can't manage to post a single piece of observed, measured evidence in support of his beliefs. Laughing in your stupid face crickham…

Your opinions on these matters are completely worthless. That has not changed. You haven't demonstrated the intellect or basic scientific knowledge to challenge a third grader.

Unlike you, I rarely post my opinion on anything. I mostly post published science to support my positon, or I ask for data to support the claims that you wack jobs are making. Neither is my opinion...and the fact is that you don't seem to ever be able to provide observed measured data to support your claims...sorry skidmark...once again...you lose.

Thanks for finally acknowledging that all the change in climate we are seeing is natural variability....or are you going to claim that el nino and la nina are caused by CO2?

UAH_LT_1979_thru_May_2018_v6.jpg

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_May_2018_v6.jpg

As usual, SSoDDumb and the deniers make nonsense statements. The bottoms of the spikes are La Nina's, the tops, are El Nino's. Note that both the bottoms and tops are much higher today than they were 20 years ago. Note also that this years La Nina is rapidly disappearing, yet we never even go near to zero line. In fact, the last time we hit the zero line was in 2012. And 2016 was, by far, the highest spike on the graph. Were it just natural variation, the lower spikes and the upper spikes should be about the same across the graph. Instead, we see them both increasing, left to right.

I cant help but notice that once again, your graph only goes back to 1979....doesn't even go back to the beginning of the 30's...when it was warmer than today...warmer, that is, according to the actual data...your highly massaged, manipulated, and infilled record is as useless and fraudulent as you.

Once again, SSoDDumb comes on as a liar. No, it was not warmer at the beginning of the thirties than it is today.

Global Temperature | Vital Signs – Climate Change: Vital Signs of the Planet
View attachment 197066

Of course it was...

and by the way, You said in reference to your temperature graph, and I quote... " Were it just natural variation, the lower spikes and the upper spikes should be about the same across the graph." Tell me rocks, do you think those little ups and downs that el nino and la nina produce were exactly the same all the way back to the beginning of earth's history. You think natural variability made them just the same all the way back? You really think that? You do....don't you. In your mind, that little swing is the extent of natural variability...say it rocks..that is what you think in that little mind of yours.

The Gulf of Mexico is cooler than normal. No big hurricanes expected this year. Lots of pre rainy season rain in most of Florida, which is always a good thing. This is after a relatively cool winter and spring.

It must really suck to be a stupid Moon Bat and have the AGW scam as your religion.

gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png

Climate Reanalyzer

The La Nina that couldn't is now in the rear view mirror. Only got down to +0.2. Possible El Nino this fall or winter. And some here were predicting a super La Nina. LOL

The University of Maine Climate Change Insititute is funded by a NOAA grant. NOAA, along with NASA, had been found to fabricate data under the Obama Administration so their credibility is pretty well shot.

Forum List

Back