Goodbye La Nina!

CFSv2 is more bullish for El Niño to come by late Summer/Fall.

9dL7hl6.gif
Whee, if those upper outliers take place, going to be very interesting time in the next two years.
LOL

Old Crock wishing for warming... Your going to be very disappointed....

Based on what? Every Nino forces the temperature of our planet upwards.

Thank you for admitting that El-Nino's are the dominant cause of warming since 1990...……………

Meanwhile the Oceans are COOLING during that time.

9dL7hl6.gif
Whee, if those upper outliers take place, going to be very interesting time in the next two years.
LOL

Old Crock wishing for warming... Your going to be very disappointed....

Based on what? Every Nino forces the temperature of our planet upwards.

Thank you for admitting that El-Nino's are the dominant cause of warming since 1990...……………

Meanwhile the Oceans are COOLING during that time.
They do not understand paradoxical presentation.. This is why they will never understand earths systems.

Region one has been falling now for 5 weeks and region two has now begun to follow suit... By mid July it will be falling cold in 3-4

nino1.png

Yall are going to be severely disappointed...

Real fucking dumb. That article does not state that the world's glaciers are melting. In fact, it states that one study states that Antarctica is gaining ice. And there are many other equally good studies that state that Antarctica is losing ice. And Principia Scientific International is a pay to publish rag, not at all a scientific journal.
huh?

He never said he wished for warming. That would seem to be your job.
I wish for warming six months a year. I fking hate 10 degree F for three months. but you be like, what a fking fool you are, Australia had it's hottest month on record. Yeah, I love this place. I want an el Nino. I grow tired of la nina's causing sub zero temps in Chicago for weeks at a time. come on El Nino.

9dL7hl6.gif
Its going to be lucky to exit neutral ranges and the cold pools are rapidly increasing and rising... Good luck with this...
gfs_nh-sat4_sstanom_1-day.png

LOL
dude just one question, didn't you post this same shit last year? What happened? we had another cold fking year in the Northern Hemisphere. Why? cause this, that you posted, never happened last year. And yet here you are again pushing the same language as a year ago. you are truly useless in the land of climate.

NMME_plume_graph_May2018_620.jpg

Climate model forecasts for the Niño3.4 Index, from the North American Multi-Model Ensemble (NMME). Darker purple envelope shows the range of 68% of all model forecasts; lighter purple shows the range of 95% of all model forecasts. NOAA Climate.gov image from CPC data.

May 2018 ENSO update: Thar she goes | NOAA Climate.gov

I think that I will go with the predictions of the scientists, rather than that of a burger flipper.
Shove your models up your ass... Until they are CFD and we understand the system better they are at best a dart throw.. Funny how you cling to models even when empirical evidence shows your fantasy to be very shaky at best.

EXTENDED RANGE FORECAST OF ATLANTIC SEASONAL HURRICANE ACTIVITY AND LANDFALL STRIKE PROBABILITY FOR 2018

We have decreased our forecast and now believe that 2018 will have approximately average activity. While we still do not anticipate a significant El Niño during the 2018 Atlantic hurricane season, most of the North Atlantic has continued to anomalously cool over the past two months. The eastern and central tropical Atlantic is cooler than normal at present. We anticipate a near-average probability for major hurricanes making landfall along the United States coastline and in the Caribbean. As is the case with all hurricane seasons, coastal residents are reminded that it only takes one hurricane making landfall to make it an active season for them. They should prepare the same for every season, regardless of how much activity is predicted.

(as of 31 May 2018)

By Philip J. Klotzbach and Michael M. Bell

It appears my colleges at CSU agree.... The cooling will continue..

Latest Forecast for the Atlantic Hurricane Season

The ENSO cycle is just that: the movement of thermal energy in and out of the deep Pacific. It is not a net contributor to warming. Its cycle is simply superimposed on the warming trend the greenhouse effect is producing.

Or didn't you know that?

The ENSO cycle is just that: the movement of thermal energy in and out of the deep Pacific. It is not a net contributor to warming. Its cycle is simply superimposed on the warming trend the greenhouse effect is producing.

Or didn't you know that?

Funny that most of the warming occurs during an El-Nino phase, little to no warming happens when they are gone.

Meanwhile the RATE of warming is still 50% BELOW the IPCC's projected rate, that are based on modeled emission scenarios and temperature projections (AGW conjecture) which warmists the world over keeps ignoring.

I'm afraid that is incorrect. The rate of global warming is above the IPCC's prediction. The ENSO cycle is the ENSO cycle. What are you attempting to suggest? That the warming of the last century is just from el Ninos?

Computer models cannot be used to predict the future climate. Sorry..... dartboard science is ghey. The IPCC had been exceedingly clear on this but the climate change industry continues to promote fakery.:113::cul2::cul2:

Forum List

Back