Good time for the NFL to move back to LA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
USC is pretty OK now - but they are going to suck for the next 5 years or so.

UCLA always sucks.

Seems this NFL moving -back -to-LA drama has been going on forever.

Chargers are only 100 miles away -comfortable fallback for LA football fans.

If the Bolts left San Diego - they would sing a different tune.

LA almost got the Seahawks in 1996.

Where are they supposed to play?

The Mausoleum is out, as it has too much seating to be able to lift the NFL blackout rules and is in one of the worst neighborhoods in the nation.

compton.

Arriving "fashionably-late" is an LA cliche.

Carpetbagger sports city.....................

LA isn't an NFL market. They failed to support the Rams and the Raiders. I think an owner would be foolish to move or create a team there. They'd be better off in Oklahoma City or Spokane than LA.

Football is the only sport that women can't play within any degree of credibility.

Overtook baseball in the US back in the 1960s.

Basketball still a distant 3rd.

But cause USC is so good -almost like another pro team for LA.

All I have to say about that is keep your cotton picking paws off of the Raiders and the Niners! :razz:

I don't care that I now live in the Tampa Bay Area, you just leave the Raiders and the Niners alone.

Here's an idea woo the Cow Turds out of Dallas, at 2 - 7 right now, it might not be that difficult. /ducks

Immie

Icon of LA Sports - Jack Nickelsen in the courtside of Laker games

If the NFL is so eager to have a team in L.A. then they can put up all the money to do so. The NFL is rich, they can pay for it themselves.

L.A. is overrun with illegal aliens so the #1 sport really is Soccer. An NFL team will just cost a lot of money and the games would be blacked out in L.A.

Giant waste of time and money.

LA never cared about the NFL...

If they did, they would build a modern stadium

Chargers are only 100 miles away -comfortable fallback for LA football fans.

If the Bolts left San Diego - they would sing a different tune.

LA almost got the Seahawks in 1996.

I would be okay with the chargers moving to LA back to their original roots.Move the chargers to LA and bring the rams to San Diego if the rams wont go back to LA.someone should buy the rams now since the timing is right with the passing of that evil bitch owner who moved them away from LA.someone should buy them out from her kids now and move them back to LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back