Good Samaritans ticketed for feeding homeless in California

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
Nine well-meaning people in California have found that out after receiving tickets for giving food to the homeless in a park in El Cajon, KNSD reported.

Councilmember Ben Kalasho tells NBC 7,“what we're saying is feeding them at city parks is a bad idea given the situation that we're in with the hepatitis A outbreak and the fact that it makes the place completely messy afterward.”
9 People Face Misdemeanor Charges for Feeding Homeless

This is worth protesting. If Ben Kalasho could get off his ass and take care of the homeless then none of this would be necessary.

Nine well-meaning people in California have found that out after receiving tickets for giving food to the homeless in a park in El Cajon, KNSD reported.

Councilmember Ben Kalasho tells NBC 7,“what we're saying is feeding them at city parks is a bad idea given the situation that we're in with the hepatitis A outbreak and the fact that it makes the place completely messy afterward.”

This is worth protesting. If Ben Kalasho could get off his ass and take care of the homeless then none of this would be necessary.

There are no Christian values in America now.

^^^ Still at the end of the day, who does it hurt?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
It hurts everyone else that wants to use the park.

I have a dog. I like to walk my dog in the park. By law, I must pick up my dog's poop and throw it away. Why? Because other people use that park and they don't want to step in or sit in dog shit. By law, I must throw litter and food waste in trash cans so the park is not overrun with vermin.

People do not pick up their own shit. They squat and unload without regard to anyone else. The homeless leave trash around.

El Cajon has a problem with disease spread by public defecation. Hepatitis is epidemic because feeding the homeless attracts the disease and garbage the homeless bring.

Who does this hurt? Everyone.

^^^ Still at the end of the day, who does it hurt?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
It hurts everyone else that wants to use the park.

I have a dog. I like to walk my dog in the park. By law, I must pick up my dog's poop and throw it away. Why? Because other people use that park and they don't want to step in or sit in dog shit. By law, I must throw litter and food waste in trash cans so the park is not overrun with vermin.

People do not pick up their own shit. They squat and unload without regard to anyone else. The homeless leave trash around.

El Cajon has a problem with disease spread by public defecation. Hepatitis is epidemic because feeding the homeless attracts the disease and garbage the homeless bring.

Who does this hurt? Everyone.
I agree that some people do not pick up after themselves, but why should everyone else have to pay because of those who are lazy? In other words, bust those who truly are lazy and leave the rest of us out of it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Ben Kalasho can kiss his ass goodbye

He is getting slammed on twitter...:laugh2:

Forum List

Back