Good Riddence Trey Gowdy, long time defender of the system.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Trey Gowdy rose to fame screaming and souring Benghazi for everyone. All he did was run around screaming that an Ambassador died. If only that was all that had happened, I would have been relieved. But Gowdy never cared about the Ambassador, Gowdy was doing his job, defending the intelligence community and distracting from the real issue.

A friend lauded Gowdy at the time, and I told her that it was the distraction. With every intelligence operation, there was always a distraction. Something to cover up the real issues. With Benghazi, it was that the United States was violating international sanctions to ship weapons to Libya, and then using Libya to ship weapons to Syria. Yes, we ginned up both Civil Wars.

Today of course, Gowdy is exposed as a vocal defender of the improprieties of the Government. Specifically he is one of the few voices out there screaming that the FBI was doing a damned fine job being little more than a political tool of the Democratic National Committee. He is one of the few Republicans defending the FBI as just a bunch of great professionals.

I’ve read that Trey Gowdy is not running for reelection. I say great. It shouldn’t be hard to find the next person who takes up the mantle of the distraction, the one who becomes the voice of the cover up, all you have to do is listen and wonder why.

With Benghazi, the actions of Gowdy kept people from asking the obvious question. Why was a CIA special operations team in Benghazi? Why was the Ambassador there in the first place? Gowdy screaming about the cover up, and the inaction that led to the death of Ambassador Stevens kept people from wondering why the Ambassador was there in the first place.

Good riddance Congressman Gowdy. The world will be better off if you are out of office. Lord knows the nation would be better served by anyone else. Perhaps the next person might actually care about truth, because you damn sure don’t.

Trey Gowdy rose to fame screaming and souring Benghazi for everyone. All he did was run around screaming that an Ambassador died. If only that was all that had happened, I would have been relieved. But Gowdy never cared about the Ambassador, Gowdy was doing his job, defending the intelligence community and distracting from the real issue.

A friend lauded Gowdy at the time, and I told her that it was the distraction. With every intelligence operation, there was always a distraction. Something to cover up the real issues. With Benghazi, it was that the United States was violating international sanctions to ship weapons to Libya, and then using Libya to ship weapons to Syria. Yes, we ginned up both Civil Wars.

Today of course, Gowdy is exposed as a vocal defender of the improprieties of the Government. Specifically he is one of the few voices out there screaming that the FBI was doing a damned fine job being little more than a political tool of the Democratic National Committee. He is one of the few Republicans defending the FBI as just a bunch of great professionals.

I’ve read that Trey Gowdy is not running for reelection. I say great. It shouldn’t be hard to find the next person who takes up the mantle of the distraction, the one who becomes the voice of the cover up, all you have to do is listen and wonder why.

With Benghazi, the actions of Gowdy kept people from asking the obvious question. Why was a CIA special operations team in Benghazi? Why was the Ambassador there in the first place? Gowdy screaming about the cover up, and the inaction that led to the death of Ambassador Stevens kept people from wondering why the Ambassador was there in the first place.

Good riddance Congressman Gowdy. The world will be better off if you are out of office. Lord knows the nation would be better served by anyone else. Perhaps the next person might actually care about truth, because you damn sure don’t.

How long until the ass is gone...he really is an ass... and bugs the hell out of me. Creep.

Contrarily, he could be the next Attorney General. ;)

I could see him leading the next investigation into the Obama regime and Hillary Clinton's crimes.

A real investigation, not the phony one the FBI did for Hillary.

Gowdy has stopped toeing the RWnut line by about a quarter of an inch, and whoops!

there he goes under the bus.

Seriously? Is that what your leftist media is telling you?

Wow. You guys are really out of the loop. :laughing0301:

Gowdy has stopped toeing the RWnut line by about a quarter of an inch, and whoops!

because trump morons are scum who aren't interested in reality.... or the rule of law

funny thing is gowdy was a huge freaking hack/... and that still isn't good enough for trumpscum

Last edited:

he perhaps will be the next special council to investigate criminal activities of dossier gate corruption in the doj and fbi and the dnc

--LOL

because trump morons are scum who aren't interested in reality.... or the rule of law

funny thing is goody was a huge freaking hack/... and that still isn't good enough for trumpscum

There is currently a madness on the Right that cannot be described otherwise.

Seriously? Is that what your leftist media is telling you?

Wow. You guys are really out of the loop. :laughing0301:

You support Gowdy's assessment of the memo?

As an attorney, politician, former federal prosecutor, a District Attorney, and chair of several congressional committees? Of course I do. The memo laid it all out succinctly and leaves the door open for a serious investigation, which will be forthcoming.

funny thing is gowdy was a huge freaking hack/... and that still isn't good enough for trumpscum

It's funny to hear "the rule of law" coming from someone like yourself, who supported a presidential candidate and previous administration who had little or no regard for the rule of law.

Notice that ALL sane folks are turning against you morons??.LOL

It's funny to hear "the rule of law" coming from someone like yourself, who supported a presidential candidate and previous administration who had little or no regard for the rule of law.

why is that, psycho boy:? I am a firm believer in the law.

you seem to have the candidates backwards. but then again you have a double digit IQ so we can't really expect better.

let us know when you care that Donald is violating every norm of our government, obsructing justice and allowing Russia to dictate our foreign policy.

until then, feel free to screw yourself.

Last edited:

why is that, pscyho boy:? I am a firm believer in the law.

you seem to have the candidates backwards. wacko.

Whether or not you are a "firm believer" in the law is irrelevant because you support political candidates who sought to gain power by not only circumventing the law, but by grossly and willingly disobeying the law.

That makes you a criminal by association.

Forum List

Back