Good ol uncle TED

I've always found it interesting that draft dodgers like Ted, are gun fanatics or pretend warrior types. He had a chance to be an American soldier and serve but he chickened out.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

I've always found it interesting that draft dodgers like Ted, are gun fanatics or pretend warrior types. He had a chance to be an American soldier and serve but he chickened out.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

Whoa, Ma'am. What's this about "gun fanatics"? I know quite a few draft dodgers who AREN''T gun fanatics at all. And what is a gun fanatic as far as you're concerned? Anyone with a pea shooter?

It's one thing having guns in the hands of honest Law Abiding Citizens. Quite another in the hands of nuts or crims. The latter two groups are ALREADY banned from having guns.

Greg

If you are speaking about Vietnam and the fact that this brilliant musician who has gone on to do more good for humanity and helping children and Vietnam vets and is on the board of the NRA and fights for the American people to keep their 2nd amendment and the right to protect themselves, then I say its a great thing he did not become an assasen for the corrupt government and their depopulation program.
The Vietnam war killed 60,000 American servicemen and was nothing more than a meat grinder for those who went.
McNamara admitted that the Gulf of Tonkin was a lie, which is what got us into Vietnam.
Good going Uncle Ted for seeing through the BS and staying out of the meat grinder!
I wonder how many more brilliant uncle Ted's are now dead because the government lied and sent innocent young men to their graves. Thumbs up uncle Ted!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back