Good News - Tyndale gets injunction against HHS mandate

"They don't have to cover birth control as long as they are not tax exempt anymore. Problem solved."

Or it's more likely that you don't know what the hell you were saying.

I was stating my opinion, like I said it flew over your head.
Your opinion is not based on the ACA, nor on the fact that Tyndale is NOT tax-exempt.

As a matter of fact, your opinion is based on your bigotry against believers.

Did I say it was a fact? God you are an idiot.
I have no bigotry against believers, I just think they should be treated like everyone else.

Your opinion is not based on the ACA, nor on the fact that Tyndale is NOT tax-exempt.

I have no bigotry against believers, I just think they should be treated like everyone else.

That's my perspective on this as well. The law is a gross violation of the freedom to decide for ourselves what kind of health insurance we want. But it's even worse to pass it, and turn around and grant special exemptions.

In summary, you screwed up, and it's MY fault. :lol:
That's funny. When conservatives say we think blacks should be treated like everyone else, we're told we're racists.

That's funny. When conservatives say we think blacks should be treated like everyone else, we're told we're racists.

How can one screw up when stating their opinion? Like I said it went over your head.

How can one screw up when stating their opinion?
When your opinion says a non-tax-exempt entity is tax exempt.
Like I said it went over your head.
If that makes you feel better about your failure, sure.

Birth control aids in helping with other issue other than preventing pregnancy.
Your argument is a failure.

Insurance should not cover routine expenses, your entire premise is a failure.

Routine expenses? Yeah that statement is stupid and a complete failure. Lol

Insurance is about transferring risk to another person or entity in exchange for a fee, look it up if you don't believe me. If a bunch of idiots hadn't decided the best thing for the economy was a wage freeze we wouldn't have insurance that covered routine doctors visits in the first place. Now the philosophical descendents of those idiots want to fix the problem that wage caused by writing the stupid idea into law and making it impossible to opt out.

You, being a complete ignoramus about economics, think that is a good idea. One day your philosophical ancestors will curse your idiocy.

Routine expenses? Yeah that statement is stupid and a complete failure. Lol

But do you understand what he's getting at? It's an important point that many in the reform movement haven't really thought about. First, you need to understand insurance, and most people get tripped up out of the gate with the modern (and completely irrational) assumption that health insurance is a good way to pay for health care.

Insurance is a horrible way to pay for health care. Not only does it add overhead by injecting an unnecessary middle-man in every health care transaction, it distorts market incentives in a way that drives price inflation. The less insurance we use the better. We should only rely on it for things we truly cannot afford and, instead, pay for as much of our health care as possible out of pocket. This will cost us less money in the long run, and restore reasonable downward price pressure on health care services.

That works if you are healthy or only have minor health issues.
Some of us who live in the real world understand how expensive medical costs can actually get.

I got a $70,000 medical bill this time last year. The knocked $20,000 off the top of it because I self pay. In other words, the bill is automatically higher if you have insurance.

If I was a woman who worked for a company that wanted to deny coverage for birth control I would be finding out real quick if they were covering other gender specific medication.
You know, women are allowed to buy their own birth control. True story!

They could save even more money of the stuff was available OTC. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has officially endorsed a recommendation to make the Pill available over the counter, and has shown that it is less expensive, and has a study that proves that women who pay for birth control OTC are more likely to keep using it than women who get it for free.

But, if we did that, the government wouldn't be involved, so Luissa is going to hate it.

And I pay every month for my health insurance to cover it. Your point?
They sell it to women without insurance coverage for it every day.

And I pay for health insurance so I don't have to pay full price, see how that works?
It's the only medication I take, and I rarely go to the doctor, so I feel completely fine with the insurance I pay for every month covering my birth control.

You pay $1,000 a month so you don't have to pay $9 a month, and you think I am crazy for telling you it would be less expensive to pay for it out of pocket?

And I pay for health insurance so I don't have to pay full price, see how that works?
It's the only medication I take, and I rarely go to the doctor, so I feel completely fine with the insurance I pay for every month covering my birth control.

You pay $1,000 a month so you don't have to pay $9 a month, and you think I am crazy for telling you it would be less expensive to pay for it out of pocket?

I pay a 1000 a month?
Birth control at full price is a lot more than $9 a month. Lol
Where did you even come up with those numbers bright one? Your ass?

Look up how much birth control costs at full price

$9 a month at Walmart.

Looked it up, only two kinds are at 9 neither one I can take. You want to educate me more on what birth control I should take?
Plus it doesn't really matter, I pay for my health insurance and therefore get to choose what birth control I use from what my insurance covers. Lucky for me they cover a variety, and was able to pick the best one for me.

I pay a 1000 a month?

The average insurance premium is %13,375 annually, that is a little more than the figure I used.

Birth control is $9 a month from Walmart. The numbers were provided numerous times when Fluke got up and said that not a single one of the children of the rich that can afford Georgtown could afford to pay for their own contraceptives. If you pay more than that it is because you are too stupid to get the best price available.

Look up how much birth control costs at full price

$9 a month at Walmart.

Looked it up, only two kinds are at 9 neither one I can take. You want to educate me more on what birth control I should take?
Plus it doesn't really matter, I pay for my health insurance and therefore get to choose what birth control I use from what my insurance covers. Lucky for me they cover a variety, and was able to pick the best one for me.
they don't actually prevent you from taking them.
Actually, you can take any type of birth control available. There are some rare instances where it is contraindicated for you to take one particular type, but

I pay a 1000 a month?

The average insurance premium is %13,375 annually, that is a little more than the figure I used.

Birth control is $9 a month from Walmart. The numbers were provided numerous times when Fluke got up and said that not a single one of the children of the rich that can afford Georgtown could afford to pay for their own contraceptives. If you pay more than that it is because you are too stupid to get the best price available.

Only two kinds are $9 dumb ass. Like I stated, and neither kind I can take. So If I pay more than that, it is because I have to.
But thanks to my health insurance I don't have to. My co pay is 20 for the three month supply I get.
Please don't pretend to know anything about birth control, because you have no clue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back