Good News: No more handouts for the dead

First off it's not about Bush, or Clinton, or Bush, or Reagan, Or any other President.

It's about Democrats growing the Federal Government, I wonder how many Federal jobs this Bill just created to do a job that should have already been being done?

And the Group that is missing from the bill is the illegals, er, should we say future voting Democrats?
YEAH!!!

LET'S HEAR IT FOR THE STATUS QUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big-play-motor.jpg

050902_katrina_suffering.jpg

First off it's not about Bush, or Clinton, or Bush, or Reagan, Or any other President.

It's about Democrats growing the Federal Government, I wonder how many Federal jobs this Bill just created to do a job that should have already been being done?

And the Group that is missing from the bill is the illegals, er, should we say future voting Democrats?

So, as a conservative, you would prefer we simply sit back, allow the waste to continue and NOT attempt to fix it. Got it.

trouble with understanding simple english? Once again for those who choose to not understand.

Should have already been being done.....Hmm, think maybe that might mean something? Like why is there waste and abuse when we already have provisions to prevent it? So what does this bill do other than say we are going to cut down on it? And how does the bill provide for that? What is the cost of the Bill? And again, how many new federal jobs does it create?

I completely support the goal as well. I wonder why Bush and his "conservative" Congress never attempted anything like this?

Never attempted to pass grandstanding legislation that doesn't alter laws already on the books?
Is that what you mean?

No, dumbass, attempt to pass legislation that will cut out wasteful spending in the Federal government. Hell, Bush never even TRIED.
Do you believe that passing legislation is equivalent to doing something? If so, this might explain a lot of your posts.
I propose legislation to outlaw war and being mean to small dogs.

Sounds like this is legislation long overdue. However, when I hear something like this, I always wonder how many new employees will needed to implement such a program. But, as they say, economy is expensive.

Forum List

Back