Good news for Democrats!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Another Kennedy is trashing RFK and says he is looking forward to voting for Joe Biden!

The Left recruits family members to disembowel and humiliate political opponents like Trump and RFK, it's really all they do 24/7.

That aside, I'm sure all of you are just as enthusiastic about voting for Joe Biden as this grandson of RFK says he is as he flushes his grandfather down the commode for the cult he joined as a youth.

But that is the first step in a cult, get them to divorce all members of your family who refuse to join.

That is cult 101.

I don't really know of any other candidates that need to be destroyed, unless by some odd chance that DeSantis shows signs of having a pulse.

Till then, ado!

Another Kennedy is trashing RFK and says he is looking forward to voting for Joe Biden!

The Left recruits family members to disembowel and humiliate political opponents like Trump and RFK, it's really all they do 24/7.

That aside, I'm sure all of you are just as enthusiastic about voting for Joe Biden as this grandson of RFK says he is as he flushes his grandfather down the commode for the cult he joined as a youth.

But that is the first step in a cult, get them to divorce all members of your family who refuse to join.

That is cult 101.
Separating people from their families is the tactics of a predator. Which sums up democrats.

Separating people from their families is the tactics of a predator. Which sums up democrats.
See now the Left has attacked fatherhood and mocks it, especially in the Black community where about 70% of families are without fathers? Then they blame the subsequent crime and poverty on white supremacy as they claim that the nation is systemically racist and causes all that, the same nation that elected Joe Biden and his democrat loons.

Funny that.

Also, just look at how drugs flowing across the border are destroying families as well, and schools are telling children to change genders and have abortions without either parent knowing and being unable to even have a conservation about it.

Hitler was not as evil as the democrat party.

This is nothing new. The establishment must protect itself. RFK has been very vocal about the harms caused by the establishment and his plans to change this. This can’t stand. So, he will be ruthlessly and mercilessly attacked.

The Ds in Congress who recently slandered him proves one thing for sure. The D Party IS THE PARTY OF THE ESTABLISHMENT. The R Party is less so, but trying to unseat the D Party as the establishment party.

Is it just me or is the dem plantation looking shabbier and more morally bankrupt with each passing day?

I mean you would think they would strive to keep vile creatures like Washerwoman-Shultz and Jayapal in a pen someplace.

7rlp42.jpg

Everyone has heard of RFK Jr... no one has ever heard of Jack Schlossberg... this is just another notice me give me a book deal whore....

That is cult 101.
of course it's what they do. they fking threaten people all the time. It's their nature.

it's not a con job without someone with a name to bolster the con.

That is cult 101.
No. The cult member is the psycho rfk jr. S’matter? Normal people aren’t psychotic enough for your?

No. The cult member is the psycho rfk jr. S’matter? Normal people aren’t psychotic enough for your?
Yes, all opposition to the DNC are psychopaths.

Thanks for that.

Cult much?

their way or no way baby. They will die defending their way!
And just think, to be 100% right about everything all the time

No wonder they censor other opinions.

After all, who wants all that Russian disinformation?

Forum List

Back