Good news !! Demon kid gets life in New Orleans

You have Soros Radical judges in dozens of major cities that are allowing dangerous black felons to roam free !!

Where is the corrupt POS Garland??

Nah. Just letting you know what you’re worried about, you loser. 😂🤣

Seriously, look at the OP’s posting history. He’s such an idiot, he actually almost makes you seem average. And you’re worrying about what he “meant.”

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:
Oh yeah, he's a complete whack-job. A dyed in the wool, tRump licking, ultra conservative racist nut-bag.

That's how I know what he meant when he specified north vs south.

This shit ain't that hard to figure out.

Oh yeah, he's a complete whack-job. A dyed in the wool, tRump licking, ultra conservative racist nut-bag.

That's how I know what he meant when he specified north vs south.

This shit ain't that hard to figure out.
It is for you.

But continue to worry about it.

You morons are hilarious.

Demon and should get the death penalty, it doesn’t matter who he kills, murder is murder.

it’s difficult. Many Kids have stunted minds from drugs and booze, no parenting etc. They make catastrophic mistake. Do you put the kid who punches the ref in soccir or Bball and causes a death. Kermiy Washington (an adult) almost killed Rudy Tomjohnovic.

i know, this was gruesome. Sometimes below age 25 or so? I don’t know?

It is a super LW madhouse in the DET area and Ann Arbor for certain. Look at that poster sealybobo for example.
We’re a swing state. And I never hear from my liberal friends. Because most of metro detroit is Republican. White. We have lots of Detroiters who agree with me but we are segregated so mostly all I hear are right wing blowhards.

Really! How is this really much different than politically motivated gun murder on the streets every day?

Are Americans dying?

Are the 'mass shooters' with their AR rifles murdering any 73 year old grannies, or older?
Who the fuck ever said it was different? We want this "demon" punished as harshly as a mass shooter. :dunno:

Forum List

Back