Good news !! Demon kid gets life in New Orleans

You drunk posting?
I'm trying to keep the responses in sync with the tone of the forum today.

The mention of armed militias may not materialize tomorrow but there's a possibility that it could before the election.

Both sides must be contemplating violent reactions that would make Kent state or Tianamen look like walks in the park!

have you ever seen the movie "cool hand luke" where paul newman finds out that answer?

angola is a little like the old french colony on devils island.

The famous pro wrestler, Akeem the African Dream , worked as a guard at Angola. He doesn't take any shit.

The mention of armed militias may not materialize tomorrow but there's a possibility that it could before the election.

Both sides must be contemplating violent reactions that would make Kent state or Tianamen look like walks in the park!

Uhm... you posting in the right thread? Lol

I don’t think so but I have been wrong before.

??

Demon? Nope that is a cop out. No demon made him do it. He chose it all on his own. No one is responsible except the absolutely horrid person that committed the crime. Glad he got busted.

Some of us pay attention to details. I remember how you cried when I told folks what your user name actually means.

Look it up, folks. Definition #3 at Wordnik

Thanks, I looked it up, pretty funny because that’s how I have always seen his post as just that.

Demon kid, or culture that produces demons. (murderers)

This gentleman doesn't stand out as being out of the ordinary with so many others.

I think one of the biggest misunderstandings in America is that too much emphasis is put on imagining punishment of the killer and nor near enough on the victims.

Demon kid, or culture that produces demons. (murderers)

This gentleman doesn't stand out as being out of the ordinary with so many others.

I think one of the biggest misunderstandings in America is that too much emphasis is put on imagining punishment of the killer and nor near enough on the victims.

Lol

Just for the sake of keeping this on topic:

What if this socalled 'demon kid' chose a Palestinian civilian child as his victim instead of a 73 year old American granny?

Would that still make the kid a demon? Or would he become a folk hero?

See, it's all about the victim, not the killer.

What if this socalled 'demon kid' chose a Palestinian civilian child as his victim instead of a 73 year old American granny?

You're floundering

Demon and should get the death penalty, it doesn’t matter who he kills, murder is murder.

Forum List

Back