Good Nationalism-- Oh yes, it's real

rtwngAvngr said:
Hegel is not the definer of all words. Today it simply means, READ MY SIG. Then get a grip on yourself. You know I was not saying nationalism has never occurred before. I was saying a nationalism of individual rights, tolerance, and democracy has never been tried before. Intentional misunderstanding, or pretending to misundertand, is not a good debating technique. Good day to you.

Are you really that daft? I'm talking about concpets, theory. Not words in the dictionary. You're the one consistently misunderstanding, as usual.

You should also note that good debating is not totally made up of come backs and side bars, which is essentially all you're really good at. Jack of all words, master of nothing. Get a grip, before you decend into total phychosis.

Good riddance to you. Putz.

Said1 said:
Are you really that daft? I'm talking about concpets, theory. Not words in the dictionary. You're the one consistently misunderstanding, as usual.

You should also note that good debating is not totally made up of come backs and side bars, which is essentially all you're really good at. Jack of all words, master of nothing. Get a grip, before you decend into total phychosis.

Good riddance to you. Putz.

My definition is valid. Nationalism has been politicized all out of shape.

Keep on truckin'!

bj0.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
My definition is valid. Nationalism has been politicized all out of shape.

Keep on truckin'!

That's just it, it's yours. Based on nothing, really. Except your brand of "group think". Slurp. Slurp.

Smell ya.

rtwngAvngr said:

We've been shocked with the authoratativeness:

www.dictionary.com

Your sig:

na·tion·al·ism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nsh-n-lzm, nshn-)
n.
Devotion to the interests or culture of one's nation.
The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
Aspirations for national independence in a country under foreign domination.
Edit/Delete Message

Trite, simplistic, less than 6th grade.

Oh you mean the RIF? Yeah, you need it, but Said1 doesn't.

Kathianne said:

www.dictionary.com

Your sig:

n.
The belief that nations will benefit from acting independently rather than collectively, emphasizing national rather than international goals.
Edit/Delete Message

Wait a minute. If they help with spelling, I just might register. :laugh:

Said1 said:
You're a regular there aren't you?

Oh man. I was just sure your next remark would involve references to a micro-penis. :rotflmao:

Kathianne said:

www.dictionary.com

Your sig:

n.
Edit/Delete Message

No. it's a NON-VILLIFIED definition. WHen you have to write a paragraph to define a word, adding adjectives like, narrow, small minded, racist, etc to make it seem bad, that's politicization.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. it's a NON-VILLIFIED definition. WHen you have to write a paragraph to define a word, adding adjectives like, narrow, small minded, racist, etc to make it seem bad, that's politicization.
???

Forum List

Back