Good Nationalism-- Oh yes, it's real

Said1 said:
And you're masochistic.

Not really. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been whipping ass on this topic for neigh on to three days now.

:chains:

I'm the king of the world!

Titanic5.jpg

rtwngAvngr said:
Not really. I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been whipping ass on this topic for neigh on to three days now.

I don't think so. But I could see how you would think that. I've noticed you think strange things a lot. This must cause serious problems in your personal and professional life. Perhaps there's a group you could join for that - the Delusionalists, or the Denialists or the Dictionary Dependent Wuss's Baseball team.

rtwngAvngr said:

Titanic5.jpg
Psst, don't look now, but you are past delusional.

Nationalism is not necessarily intertwined with ethnic homogeneity, racial homogeniety, cultural homogeniety, or perceived common history. It can crystalize around new positive values, around democratic institutions, tolerance, and individual rights.

rtwngAvngr said:
Nationalism is not necessarily intertwined with ethnic homogeneity, racial homogeniety, cultural homogeniety, or perceived common history. It can crystalize around new positive values, around democratic institutions, tolerance, and individual rights.

Other than you, who says? Then we can discuss.

Kathianne said:
Other than you, who says? Then we can discuss.

Can't you address the ideas on their own? Pretend it's on my blog, Blog queen.

My ideas aren't good enough, just because they're mine? That's really messed up, kat.

rtwngAvngr said:
Can't you address the ideas on their own? Pretend it's on my blog, Blog queen.

Well that is certainly possible, in spite of your condescension, but you wouldn't know better, right? Problem is, you haven't put anyting out 'here':

rtwnAvngr said:

Then there is this non response, coming later for 'rep' sake:

rtwnAvngr said:
My ideas aren't good enough, just because they're mine? That's really messed up, kat.

The concept of 'nationalism' has been dealt with over and over again from both Said1 and myself, both of whom are more than tired of dealing with your drug/drunk induced inability of addressing. As for impairment, we have YOUR word on that.

Kathianne said:
Well that is certainly possible, in spite of your condescension, but you wouldn't know better, right? Problem is, you haven't put anyting out 'here':

Then there is this non response, coming later for 'rep' sake:

The concept of 'nationalism' has been dealt with over and over again from both Said1 and myself, both of whom are more than tired of dealing with your drug/drunk induced inability of addressing. As for impairment, we have YOUR word on that.

Actually I've made several assertions, and backed them with many articles, analogies, and explanations. All of it has been cogent, concise, well structured and even witty at times. Don't worry. We'll discuss this again sometime I'm sure. Maybe then you'll get it. Some people learn through repetition only. That must suck.

rtwngAvngr said:
Actually I've made several assertions, and backed them with many articles, analogies, and explanations. All of it has been cogent, concise, well structured and even witty at times. Don't worry. We'll discuss this again sometime I'm sure. Maybe then you'll get it. Some people learn through repetition only. That must suck.

Whatever Jason. You have proven yourself a loser. I wish it wasn't so, it needn't be. But you must get off your ass and do something.

Kathianne said:
Whatever Jason. You have proven yourself a loser. I wish it wasn't so, it needn't be. But you must get off your ass and do something.

I am doing something. I'm whipping your booty. See how you're getting personal? You've cracked. You can't stand the fact that I've won, yet again. WHy must you cling to your PC notions so hard? Are they really such an integral part of your psyche? You're constricted. HERE THERE BE DRAGONS.

rtwngAvngr said:
I am doing something. I'm whipping your booty. See how you're getting personal? You've cracked. You can't stand the fact that I've won, yet again. WHy must you cling to your PC notions so hard? Are they really such an integral part of your psyche. You're constricted. HERE THERE BE DRAGONS.

Won what?

I must say folks, if it was your intention to come here to accomplish debating the items of the day in a seemingly intelligent and informative manner.........

YOU HAVE FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look folks, I see all these green dots and rep power but in all honesty I get as much from visiting here as an ABC poll. Ya'll are pitiful! :confused:

This is a wonderful opportunity for intelligent people to educate and inform one another of ideas, philosophy and to debate. You folks with the complexes are "pissing in the hair" of this ideaology.

Forum List

Back