Good Morning

Grau

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hello,

I just discovered this forum & hope to both learn from & enjoy civil, informed & occasionally humorous exchanges.

I hope to be able to contribute from things learned during 60+ years lived fully if not wisely in places ranging from Laos to Lebanon & etc

Am currently still doing some blacksmithing, target shooting, reading, research & "Scratch 'n Dent" repair at the local V.A.

Personal Mottos:

1. "I never screwed up by taking a nap" &, #2. "I never regretted anything I DIDN'T say"

Many Thanks

Welcome to the board ..........

I don't know so much about civil, haven't you noticed the stench of urine from all the pissing contest??

Place kinda has a homey feel after you been here a while, lot of good folks, sprinkled with lots of nuts .............

Don't be shy, find you a topic and dive right in.

Welcome once again.

Good morning? What's so damn good about it?

Oh, welcome thread........ I'm supposed to be nice.

How ya doin'? Welcome to the nuthouse. :thup:

:D

Hello,

I just discovered this forum & hope to both learn from & enjoy civil, informed & occasionally humorous exchanges.

I hope to be able to contribute from things learned during 60+ years lived fully if not wisely in places ranging from Laos to Lebanon & etc

Am currently still doing some blacksmithing, target shooting, reading, research & "Scratch 'n Dent" repair at the local V.A.

Personal Mottos:

1. "I never screwed up by taking a nap" &, #2. "I never regretted anything I DIDN'T say"

Many Thanks
20433.gif

Hello,

Personal Mottos:

Many Thanks

stock-vector-blue-smiley-face-with-a-sign-welcome-149594675.jpg

You sound pretty interesting....hope you stick around and I get a chance to read your posts.......have fun!

Forum List

Back