American & Australian

tjnewberry8

Rookie
Jul 27, 2015
Hi, I was born and raised in America, but now that I lived overseas for several years in Australia, my political views have change dramatically. I know America can do better at taking care of it's citizens, because I've now seen and lived it. I hope to learn, teach, and motivate

Hi, I was born and raised in America, but now that I lived overseas for several years in Australia, my political views have change dramatically. I know America can do better at taking care of it's citizens, because I've now seen and lived it. I hope to learn, teach, and motivate
Welcome and here's a thanks to start you off.

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining us. I hope you enjoy your time here and have fun. Please contribute as often as possible. Always speak your mind and stand for what you believe to be right. Yes, I agree, we could do a lot better taking care of our own. We just need the right folks leading the parade.

WELCOME ABOARD MATEY!

0.jpg

imageedit_1_9745901405_zpsjdcjgvnu.gif

thanks man. yer just in time. somehow we've managed to survive all these lo many years without your teachings and motivations.

thanks man. yer just in time. somehow we've managed to survive all these lo many years without your teachings and motivations.

Thats funny, I hope I didn't come off pretentious.

Whereabouts in Oz are you? I have friends all over the place. And Welcome.

I lived in Sydney, just down the Parramatta river.

I just watched a documentary called Tracks about a woman who walked across the Australian desert in the late '70s.

The best pipe organ in the world is there at the town hall....

The best pipe organ in the world is there at the town hall....

Not even close!!! Here's the best pipe organ in the entire universe:

220px-TabernacleOrgan2.jpg

problem is the government in america is plotting against them,thats an uncomfortable truth for many sheep here in america to accept though.

your better off in austrailia.

Forum List

Back