Good for Obama...

I just posted another thread where Obama has given his okay for Israel to defend itself when struck, but doesn't want them doing anything to end the attacks from Hamas. I do appreciate the slight nod of approval to our ally over the terrorists, but Obama should approve of Israel taking down Hamas and ending this now. It will drag out indefinitely and likely escalate if they continue to only strike down missles fired at them by Hamas. I think they should do whatever is necessary to disable Hamas from striking in the first place.

I just posted another thread where Obama has given his okay for Israel to defend itself when struck, but doesn't want them doing anything to end the attacks from Hamas. I do appreciate the slight nod of approval to our ally over the terrorists, but Obama should approve of Israel taking down Hamas and ending this now. It will drag out indefinitely and likely escalate if they continue to only strike down missles fired at them by Hamas. I think they should do whatever is necessary to disable Hamas from striking in the first place.

The AP reports that Obama said peace in the region must begin with "no missiles being fired into Israel's territory."

"No country on earth would tolerate missiles raining down," Obama said, according to the AP. "If [peace] can be accomplished without a ramping up of military activity in Gaza, that's preferable. It's not just preferable for the people of Gaza. It's also preferable for Israelis, because if Israeli troops are in Gaza, they're much more at risk of incurring fatalities or being wounded."

^He's talking Common Sense on the Issue...

Israel will do what it needs to and Obama will Support it.

One of my Major Concerns about him in a Lame Duck Term and now I am less Concerned.

I'll be watching. :)

:)

peace...

I think the Palestinians are testing Obama, and so far he's with Israel, but I believe he will throw the Jews under the bus next time the Palestinians seek recognition as a state in the UN. Obama is not using his political capital to do what he wants on this.

Obama said what he was expected to say if things continue to escalate and Iran starts to get more involved or Egypt under Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood starts to take a more active role in supporting Hamas I wonder if Obama's support for Israel would go beyond words? I would like to hope so but I have my doubts.

I think it is great that nutters love Israel so much.

Really? I think that is great you appreciate the FACT NO other country in the world has been designated for destruction except Israel in the following Hamas Charter:
Hamas Charter of Allah: The Platform of the Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas)
"For our struggle against the Jews is extremely wide-ranging and grave, so much so that it will need all the loyal efforts we can wield..
The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! ..

And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed.
Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah [himself] is the Guidance.
Palestine Center - The Charter of the Hamas

Over 12,000 Kassam (Qassam) Rockets have been fired into southern Israel in the last 8 years, deliberately targeting Israeli civilians, causing chaos, destruction and death. An entire generation of children has been traumatized by the terror of ongoing rocket attacks. Israeli cities such as Sderot and Ashkelon continue to be in real danger.
As Hamas' Kassam Rocket stockpiles continue to increase, this is a war on terror that needs your support.
With only 15 seconds to find cover, lives are in jeopardy. Israel desperately needs more bomb shelters to protect its citizens.
http://www.rocketsintoroses.com/

So I am very happy you too are standing for Israel's right to exist ... IN spite of the above charter and actions!

Forum List

Back