Good cops, where are they at?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Mesa Arizona. A man committing NO CRIME was beaten by four cops in Mesa Arizona. I know, another same old story. Just another day in America where brutality is the norm.

The cops in question are suspended while the investigation is ongoing. Well why have an investigation? Besides the fact that the “bad guy” wasn’t actually committing a crime when he got pummeled? Well the cops who wrote up their reports, didn’t actually mention the beating.

Tell me again how the majority of cops are good? Because it just ain’t so.

Watch: Police Repeatedly Punch Unarmed African-American Man, Investigation Underway

The cops are the worst thugs on our streets. In another week or two some cop will die and we will all be expected to shed tears in sorrow at the death. Inconsolable in our anguish is the expected result. This video of the loyal cop lovers lined up weeping at the death of a heroic cop who passed from a heart attack is an example.

OK, you got me. That was actually the video of Kim Jong Il dead and the people of North Korea weeping to show their dedication to the Police State and love for the Dear Leader. The cops only wish they had that kind of support at the end of a bayonet. If they get their way, we will be out there weeping like that every time a cop slips and falls strutting around “protecting us” by beating anyone they want without any concern for consequences.

Obviously, they were in fear for their lives. No audio, but I'm sure the officers were telling him to quit resisting as they beat him.

Looks like a big law suite payout to me. it would be interesting to be able to hear what was being said. The dude that got the beating seemed more interested in his cell phone than what the cops were doing.

I ran into a good cop last Thursday. I was going 65 MPH in a 45 MPH zone and got pulled over. I have veterans plates on my truck. The Cop thanked me for my service and just gave me a warning ticket. MAGA Baby!

I ran into a good cop last Thursday. I was going 65 MPH in a 45 MPH zone and got pulled over. I have veterans plates on my truck. The Cop thanked me for my service and just gave me a warning ticket. MAGA Baby!

So the good cop let’s you go. Does the bad cop write you a ticket? Odd sort of standards don’t you think?

Yeah. How about this? Were they good cops for letting the guy go?

MAGA my ass.

So the good cop let’s you go. Does the bad cop write you a ticket? Odd sort of standards don’t you think?

I thought he was a good cop. A bad cop would have given me a ticket because I should be allowed to drive as fast as I think is safe. I am Libertarian like that..

MAGA my ass.

If you don't like cops then work on your football skills and then get hired by the NFL and then you can show everybody how much you hate the police by taking a knee during the national anthem. Problem solved!

MAGA my ass.

If you don't like cops then work on your football skills and then get hired by the NFL and then you can show everybody how much you hate the police by taking a knee during the national anthem. Problem solved!

Help me out here. If the Chief of Police, which is the guy in the Video, says that the cops were at best questionable, why am I outrageous because I think it is symptomatic of the system we have?

Oh, and if you hadn’t heard, you are free to do anything you want during the national anthem

I remain highly skeptical of such edited propaganda, and am not going to jump to the conclusion that the cops are guilty without more information.

In realityland, there are 18,000 police departments in the U.S. employee 900,000 law enforcement officers. If all cops were bad, we'd see carnage at a rate for which stories such as this one wouldn't even be newsworthy.

MAGA my ass.

Help me out here. If the Chief of Police, which is the guy in the Video, says that the cops were at best questionable, why am I outrageous because I think it is symptomatic of the system we have?

Oh, and if you hadn’t heard, you are free to do anything you want during the national anthem

Not in my place of employment you're not free to do anything you want. My employment my rules. Free speech only applies to government interference, not among individuals. Go look it up.

I am a firearms instructor and range office and I do some contract work with the sheriff's department for training. I know a lot of the sheriff's deputies. Most of them try to do a good job. Of course on a day to day basis they deal with mostly the scum of society so occasionally they go overboard. The Sheriff in my county tries to weed out the ones that have trouble doing their job properly. He has an elected position so if he isn't doing his job properly the people can get rid of him.

In the cites the police chiefs are usually not elected but are appointed by someone who is.

I don't like like authority over me any more than anyone else. However, these Negroes or anybody else that bitch about police authority should get down on their knees and thank the lord for the police because without they would be pretty much screwed.

MAGA my ass.

Not in my place of employment you're not free to do anything you want. My employment my rules. Free speech only applies to government interference, not among individuals. Go look it up.

I am a firearms instructor and range office and I do some contract work with the sheriff's department for training. I know a lot of the sheriff's deputies. Most of them try to do a good job. Of course on a day to day basis they deal with mostly the scum of society so occasionally they go overboard. The Sheriff in my county tries to weed out the ones that have trouble doing their job properly. He has an elected position so if he isn't doing his job properly the people can get rid of him.

In the cites the police chiefs are usually not elected but are appointed by someone who is.

I don't like like authority over me any more than anyone else. However, these Negroes or anybody else that bitch about police authority should get down on their knees and thank the lord for the police because without they would be pretty much screwed.

Does that incude the families of innocent people killed by cops? Should they get on their knees too?

MAGA my ass.

Ah yes. Another in the two option class of response. We have a choice. Corrupt and abusive police, or anarchy.

If a Doctor has had a rough day do we forgive him for hurting the patient instead of helping? Or do we hold that Doctor liable for his actions including revoking the license to practice medicine? Commercial fishermen die at a much higher rate than cops, and we don’t allow them to tear up a bar because they had a rough trip.

For nobody else do we give them a pass on bad behavior. Yet for cops, it is automatically understandable. We have to forgive them and allow them behavior that in anyone else would be reprehensible.

We don’t let social workers go off like that. We don’t allow the military. We hold them to the highest possible standard. Odd isn’t it that cops are held to a lower standard than anyone else.

What you are saying is that far from being the best of us, the cops represent the worst of us. What a low standard for the people you admire so much.

As for your racist nonsense. Pfui.

I remain highly skeptical of such edited propaganda, and am not going to jump to the conclusion that the cops are guilty without more information.

In realityland, there are 18,000 police departments in the U.S. employee 900,000 law enforcement officers. If all cops were bad, we'd see carnage at a rate for which stories such as this one wouldn't even be newsworthy.

There are thousands of stories that aren’t picked up.

The cops lie all the time. Yet no other cop ever writes the truth in the report. Only when video shows up does the narrative fall down, then it is dismissed as an isolated incident.

If I know a thousand women, and only rape one, does that make me a good guy because I didn’t rape the 999?

Cops are about as good as the average human.

There is bad and good in all of us.

There is some truth to that. And a glaring difference.

The difference is that when we do something we do not expect our coworkers to lie about it. We do not look with disfavor on those who tell the truth. The opposite is the truth about cops.

There is some truth to that. And a glaring difference.

The difference is that when we do something we do not expect our coworkers to lie about it. We do not look with disfavor on those who tell the truth. The opposite is the truth about cops.
Lots of people (as kids) learn not to rat their peers out. Ever hear that no one likes a snitch?

MAGA my ass.

Ah yes. Another in the two option class of response. We have a choice. Corrupt and abusive police, or anarchy.

If a Doctor has had a rough day do we forgive him for hurting the patient instead of helping? Or do we hold that Doctor liable for his actions including revoking the license to practice medicine? Commercial fishermen die at a much higher rate than cops, and we don’t allow them to tear up a bar because they had a rough trip.

For nobody else do we give them a pass on bad behavior. Yet for cops, it is automatically understandable. We have to forgive them and allow them behavior that in anyone else would be reprehensible.

We don’t let social workers go off like that. We don’t allow the military. We hold them to the highest possible standard. Odd isn’t it that cops are held to a lower standard than anyone else.

What you are saying is that far from being the best of us, the cops represent the worst of us. What a low standard for the people you admire so much.

As for your racist nonsense. Pfui.

But just look at all the innocent people they didn't beat or kill. Don't you think that justifies a few dead folk?

Forum List

Back