Good cops, where are they at?

I ran into a good cop last Thursday. I was going 65 MPH in a 45 MPH zone and got pulled over. I have veterans plates on my truck. The Cop thanked me for my service and just gave me a warning ticket. MAGA Baby!

Yeah. How about this? Were they good cops for letting the guy go?

MAGA my ass.

If you don't like cops then work on your football skills and then get hired by the NFL and then you can show everybody how much you hate the police by taking a knee during the national anthem. Problem solved!

Help me out here. If the Chief of Police, which is the guy in the Video, says that the cops were at best questionable, why am I outrageous because I think it is symptomatic of the system we have?

Oh, and if you hadn’t heard, you are free to do anything you want during the national anthem

Not in my place of employment you're not free to do anything you want. My employment my rules. Free speech only applies to government interference, not among individuals. Go look it up.

I am a firearms instructor and range office and I do some contract work with the sheriff's department for training. I know a lot of the sheriff's deputies. Most of them try to do a good job. Of course on a day to day basis they deal with mostly the scum of society so occasionally they go overboard. The Sheriff in my county tries to weed out the ones that have trouble doing their job properly. He has an elected position so if he isn't doing his job properly the people can get rid of him.

In the cites the police chiefs are usually not elected but are appointed by someone who is.

I don't like like authority over me any more than anyone else. However, these Negroes or anybody else that bitch about police authority should get down on their knees and thank the lord for the police because without they would be pretty much screwed.

Ah yes. Another in the two option class of response. We have a choice. Corrupt and abusive police, or anarchy.

If a Doctor has had a rough day do we forgive him for hurting the patient instead of helping? Or do we hold that Doctor liable for his actions including revoking the license to practice medicine? Commercial fishermen die at a much higher rate than cops, and we don’t allow them to tear up a bar because they had a rough trip.

For nobody else do we give them a pass on bad behavior. Yet for cops, it is automatically understandable. We have to forgive them and allow them behavior that in anyone else would be reprehensible.

We don’t let social workers go off like that. We don’t allow the military. We hold them to the highest possible standard. Odd isn’t it that cops are held to a lower standard than anyone else.

What you are saying is that far from being the best of us, the cops represent the worst of us. What a low standard for the people you admire so much.

As for your racist nonsense. Pfui.

The cops don't represent the worst of us, however on a daily basis their job is to deal will the worst of us.

You need to thank them for that instead of being an asshole and bitching about it.

If Negroes don't want to be hassled by the cops then they should stop committing crimes way out of proportion to their demographics.

They should take this advice

MAGA my ass.

If you don't like cops then work on your football skills and then get hired by the NFL and then you can show everybody how much you hate the police by taking a knee during the national anthem. Problem solved!

Help me out here. If the Chief of Police, which is the guy in the Video, says that the cops were at best questionable, why am I outrageous because I think it is symptomatic of the system we have?

Oh, and if you hadn’t heard, you are free to do anything you want during the national anthem

Not in my place of employment you're not free to do anything you want. My employment my rules. Free speech only applies to government interference, not among individuals. Go look it up.

I am a firearms instructor and range office and I do some contract work with the sheriff's department for training. I know a lot of the sheriff's deputies. Most of them try to do a good job. Of course on a day to day basis they deal with mostly the scum of society so occasionally they go overboard. The Sheriff in my county tries to weed out the ones that have trouble doing their job properly. He has an elected position so if he isn't doing his job properly the people can get rid of him.

In the cites the police chiefs are usually not elected but are appointed by someone who is.

I don't like like authority over me any more than anyone else. However, these Negroes or anybody else that bitch about police authority should get down on their knees and thank the lord for the police because without they would be pretty much screwed.

Ah yes. Another in the two option class of response. We have a choice. Corrupt and abusive police, or anarchy.

If a Doctor has had a rough day do we forgive him for hurting the patient instead of helping? Or do we hold that Doctor liable for his actions including revoking the license to practice medicine? Commercial fishermen die at a much higher rate than cops, and we don’t allow them to tear up a bar because they had a rough trip.

For nobody else do we give them a pass on bad behavior. Yet for cops, it is automatically understandable. We have to forgive them and allow them behavior that in anyone else would be reprehensible.

We don’t let social workers go off like that. We don’t allow the military. We hold them to the highest possible standard. Odd isn’t it that cops are held to a lower standard than anyone else.

What you are saying is that far from being the best of us, the cops represent the worst of us. What a low standard for the people you admire so much.

The cops don't represent the worst of us, however on a daily basis their job is to deal will the worst of us.

You need to thank them for that instead of being an asshole and bitching about it.

If Negroes don't want to be hassled by the cops then they should stop committing crimes way out of proportion to their demographics.

Cops have a hard job so they get a pass on little things like ignoring civil rights and common decency.

MAGA my ass.

But just look at all the innocent people they didn't beat or kill. Don't you think that justifies a few dead folk?

No.

MAGA my ass.

Um. You know that video was sarcasm right?

Cops are about as good as the average human.

There is bad and good in all of us.

There is some truth to that. And a glaring difference.

The difference is that when we do something we do not expect our coworkers to lie about it. We do not look with disfavor on those who tell the truth. The opposite is the truth about cops.
Lots of people (as kids) learn not to rat their peers out. Ever hear that no one likes a snitch?

If I lie and withhold information it is a crime. If they do it then they are just like kids. You should probably stop now, you have said cops are immature and represent the worst of us.

No, I said that cops are just like regular, average people. I am countering your statement "when we do something, we don't expect our coworkers to lie about it". That depends on what that something is, and what you mean by lying about it. Lots of people don't go running to the boss all the time to report what they consider to be minor infractions of their coworkers.

That being said, I don't consider what happened in the video of the op to be a minor infraction, and it should have been reported.

I remain highly skeptical of such edited propaganda, and am not going to jump to the conclusion that the cops are guilty without more information.

In realityland, there are 18,000 police departments in the U.S. employee 900,000 law enforcement officers. If all cops were bad, we'd see carnage at a rate for which stories such as this one wouldn't even be newsworthy.

There are thousands of stories that aren’t picked up.

The cops lie all the time. Yet no other cop ever writes the truth in the report. Only when video shows up does the narrative fall down, then it is dismissed as an isolated incident.

If I know a thousand women, and only rape one, does that make me a good guy because I didn’t rape the 999?

Thousands of stories not picked up. So you are making up shit.

Duly noted.

I remain highly skeptical of such edited propaganda, and am not going to jump to the conclusion that the cops are guilty without more information.

In realityland, there are 18,000 police departments in the U.S. employee 900,000 law enforcement officers. If all cops were bad, we'd see carnage at a rate for which stories such as this one wouldn't even be newsworthy.

The cops lie all the time. Yet no other cop ever writes the truth in the report. Only when video shows up does the narrative fall down, then it is dismissed as an isolated incident.

If I know a thousand women, and only rape one, does that make me a good guy because I didn’t rape the 999?

Duly noted.

Perjury is a felony. Yet police regularly commit this felony. ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem

It’s called Testilying by the police themselves. Police Perjury

The problem is widespread and a daily occurrence. Researcher Examines Police Perjury as Part of Legal Culture - UConn Today

Lawyers and Judges say it happens in one case out of five. Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

Thousands of felonies every single day across the nation committed by police. Admit it. Admit that the police themselves admit it happens. Oh it is for a good cause. We have to get the bad guys right? So the police themselves say they are doing bad things for good reasons. Why are you denying it?

:114:

Duly noted.

Perjury is a felony. Yet police regularly commit this felony. ‘Testilying’ by Police: A Stubborn Problem

The problem is widespread and a daily occurrence. Researcher Examines Police Perjury as Part of Legal Culture - UConn Today

Lawyers and Judges say it happens in one case out of five. Police perjury: It's called 'testilying'

Thousands of felonies every single day across the nation committed by police. Admit it. Admit that the police themselves admit it happens. Oh it is for a good cause. We have to get the bad guys right? So the police themselves say they are doing bad things for good reasons. Why are you denying it?

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Blah blah blah THOUSANDs of felonies blah blah blah

Given the way the law has been designed, you yourself are likely committing a few felonies today.

And of course, no guilty person ever lied about the police ever. No sirreee!!!!!

Duly noted.

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Given the way the law has been designed, you yourself are likely committing a few felonies today.

And of course, no guilty person ever lied about the police ever. No sirreee!!!!!

So the police themselves are lying about what they do? Are you supposed to be in medication?

Duly noted.

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

So the police themselves are lying about what they do? Are you supposed to be in medication?

Logic challenged much?

If you think police commit perjury, then the people accused of crimes must also commit perjury^2.

Duly noted.

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Logic challenged much?

If you think police commit perjury, then the people accused of crimes must also commit perjury^2.

So police can lie under oath. Fine. Then tell me why it is a crime to lie to a police officer if it is no big deal if cops do it.

Duly noted.

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Logic challenged much?

So police can lie under oath. Fine. Then tell me why it is a crime to lie to a police officer if it is no big deal if cops do it.

I see you are morally as well as legally challenged.

If you see someone getting away with a murder, does that make you feel that you have the right to murder?

SchrodingersCop.jpg

EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Logic challenged much?

If you see someone getting away with a murder, does that make you feel that you have the right to murder?

You are proving my point. Thanks.

:114:EWWWWWWWW SCAWY

Logic challenged much?

Only if your point is to prove that you're a moron.

Logic challenged much?

So far the police are corrupt, and morally challenged according to you, and that is apparently fine.

Logic challenged much?

So far the police are corrupt, and morally challenged according to you, and that is apparently fine.

No, so far, you are just proving your lack of cognitive function.

INDIVIDUALS are responsible for their own actions.

The bad acts of a few cops do not make good cops guilty. And as I noted earlier, if the nearly 1M law enforcement officers in the U.S. were as corrupt as you claim, then we would all have experienced such carnage within the inner circle of our family, friends and acquaintances. That is not the case. You are exaggerating in order to serve up your propaganda. It's highly transparent and pins the bogometer.

No, so far, you are just proving your lack of cognitive function.

INDIVIDUALS are responsible for their own actions.

The bad acts of a few cops do not make good cops guilty. And as I noted earlier, if the nearly 1M law enforcement officers in the U.S. were as corrupt as you claim, then we would all have experienced such carnage within the inner circle of our family, friends and acquaintances. That is not the case. You are exaggerating in order to serve up your propaganda. It's highly transparent and pins the bogometer.

By that logic, if I haven’t been raped, then no one has. By that logic, I’ve never been shot, so people must not be experiencing it.

My friends have endured it. But they are black, and white, and brown. If you choose to believe one thing in spite of evidence, then you are free to do so. I believe in God. I can’t and would not force anyone to believe in a deity.

There is even morons who believe that the Earth is flat.

You want to believe the cops are good, and when they break the law, like on TV it is to get the guilty ones off the street. Life is not Hollywood however. Plenty of innocents go to prison because the cops lie regularly.

Innocence Project - Help us put an end to wrongful convictions!

Look at the stories. The cops lie. They abuse the system. The guilty go free because the cops lie an innocent into prison.

The punishment for that should be death for the cops, and the prosecutor. If you know you are lying and an innocent goes to prison you should die for it. I don’t care if you thought he was guilty.

The cops don’t even lose their jobs for it.

So why do they get away with it? Because morons like you support them. Like the flat earth folks, you believe in spite of the evidence.

Forum List

Back