Gone

Mr. P said:
OH ye of lil faith!!!

*Truth is I don't think I can stand the place for TWO days!* :D

Probably not. I had actually encountered a reasonable person and was having a decent discussion, not sure why I was banned. Between that and my naturally pleasent dispostion, it's a real mystery. I blame Clay, he's a plant.

Said1 said:
Probably not. I had actually encountered a reasonable person and was having a decent discussion, not sure why I was banned. Between that and my naturally pleasent dispostion, it's a real mystery. I blame Clay, he's a plant.

Nah, you just really opened your mouth through your fingers and they realised you were thinking.

Said1 said:

SHUT. UP. You're ruining things for me!

Said1 said:
How's that for gratitude? And here we brought you back from the brink, the proverbial "edge". Kids.

Or perhaps I only led you to believe that I had backed away from the edge... perhaps instead I have dragged you closer to the edge.
mwahahaha

I'm going to go ban Mr. P now.

The ClayTaurus said:
Or perhaps I only led you to believe that I had backed away from the edge... perhaps instead I have dragged you closer to the edge.
mwahahaha

No yer not...you'll never find me... :rotflmao:

The ClayTaurus said:
mwahahaha

Ha. You do not know what you can and can not do. You are not evil, you are merely MAD, Dr. Claw's cat.

You know, I finally remember why I actually got banned from that place. Third post suggested to a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theorists that it was nuts to think that Bush would round up liberals and send them off to internment camps. Now THAT'S wacky.

Said1 said:
Ha. You do not know what you can and can not do. You are not evil, you are merely MAD, Dr. Claw's cat.

And now we're back to kitty jokes, how all good threads should die.

Hobbit said:
You know, I finally remember why I actually got banned from that place. Third post suggested to a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theorists that it was nuts to think that Bush would round up liberals and send them off to internment camps. Now THAT'S wacky.
I just got called a smartass... :D
I'm copying all the posts for laughs when I'm axed... :D

These people are frigin NUTS!

I'm on thin ice i'm sure..Had a post deleted, cuz I said the poster didn't have a clue and needed and education in Economics, finance marketing. I'll explain later if anyone cares. :scratch:

Forum List

Back