Zone1 Golgotha

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
(Aramaic) Goliath = Golgotha = place called the Place of a Skull Calvary Latin Cala

blood-6.jpg

And you shall bruise His heel." - Genesis 3:15

skull-of-adam.webp

He shall bruise your head,"- Genesis 3:15

as Christ crushes the head of Satan, with his feet, and Christ bruised his heel upon his head.
R-38.jpg
The slaying of Goliath by David was one of the most important events in “Israelite history.” The location of the giant’s head would have been known by all. Hence, “Golgatha” is likely the place of not just any old skull, but the place of the skull of Goliath of Gath. the Messianic Son of David.
costato.webp

It's also the place where priests of God's temple placed the Ark of The Covenant 400 years prior to Jesus being crucified, because that's what they were told to do.
And when he was, and that Roman soldier pierced his side with a spear,

God cracked the ground open, so Jesus' blood could hit the Mercy seat and complete God's sacrifice to mankind.

After that, no more sacrifices are necessary.

It’s also the same rock Abram was to sacrifice his son, until God stopped him.
Oh! That was the test to see if mankind was worthy of God sacrificing his own son.

It was! I did not know that. I didn't know Golgotha was where Abraham was supposed to sacrifice Isaac.

A lot of people don't know about that Ark and the blood and the crack the ground open stuff.

And it being at where God tested Abraham, too?

It all fits to me. O wow, I thought what I knew made sense, but that makes it make even more sense. :aargh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back