Gold star widow releases Trump's call after husband was killed in Afghanistan

Trump has a personality disorder.

He or his people could have just said, "The president chose his words poorly, and didn't mean to offend, and we apologize for that." That would have made Trump look classy, and ended the scandal (one that Trump created himself) right there.

However, sociopath manbabies are emotionally incapable of admitting any error or weakness. We see that constantly with many of the conservatives here, especially the ones on this thread. So, instead of acting like an adult, Trump chooses to dig down deeper into the stupid liar hole, just as most of his followers here do when confronted with simple reality.

Wonder what she was paid.
You're fucking demented...

Why release it now?

Are ya stupid?
They released it because the media/liberals lied and they had no choice but to release it.

They prove how stupid they are all on their own sit back and watch the show , watch how they continue to believe their MSM GODS and the lies filled in their pathetic heads. STUPID gawd dam STUPID.

The
Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan
Gold star widow Natasha De Alencar released the audio of a phone conversation she had with President Donald Trump in April about the death of her husband who was killed in Afghanistan.

LIKE WE KEEP TELLING YOU SHEEP IDIOTS MSM LIES TO MAKE YOU HATE TRUMP WAKE THE FK UP !!

There is NOTHING these LEFTIST POS douche bags won't do or say just to make the public morons hate Trump and to gain votes for thier own selfish desires.

Oh the irony of a trump supporter claiming what people "won't do or say"

You must know how ignorant that post makes you look.

Kelly lied about Frederica Wilson in his account of a speech at the dedication of an FBI building ...This video shows how low Kelly has sunk to defend the Bone Spur Coward
Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 speech at new FBI building
From the Sun-Sentinel site. The Video on the site doesn't allow it to be embedded.

Tommy Christopher also posted a video of her on the floor of Congress.

Trump Chief Kelly Lied About Black Congresswoman Whose Name He Refused to Even Say

What a piece of shit you are. How do you get up in the morning and look at your face in the mirror?

How do you? It's apparent Kelly has decided to lie anf personally attack the person just because Trump told him to. And you defend it then you ask that question.

No one is lying about this. Trump said what he said.

Only to the same assholes who don't bother listening or reading the " REAL INFORMATION" and those who choose to deny what is or isn't is why we have a nation of idiots feeding of lies as thier truth.

The who hate Trump are all the same and man you fkrs are beyond STUPID......and have no clue how fkn dumb one another is.

Look, I am a grown man. And in every case when Trump fucks up, it's never his fault, people are always lying on him and the news is fake. The only one lying here is Trump.

No in every case you still can't figure out HOW THE FK MSM PUSHES LIES TO KEEP ASSHOLES BELIEVING JUST WHAT YOU DO AND EVERY OTHER TRUMP HATER FOOL WAKE THE FK UP!!

MSM IS USED AS A WEAPON ON WEAK MINDS , what part can't you figure out.

It has gotten to the point that if a black opens their mouth, I immediately look for the ulterior motive. So tired of the haters.

I feel the same way about all conservatives.

Sometimes I even take a break to count teeth.

Wonder what she was paid.
You're fucking demented...

Why release it now?

Are ya stupid?
They released it because the media/liberals lied and they had no choice but to release it.

They prove how stupid they are all on their own sit back and watch the show , watch how they continue to believe their MSM GODS and the lies filled in their pathetic heads. STUPID gawd dam STUPID.

You keep talking about the MSM so then where do you get your information?

Alex Jones?

Only to the same assholes who don't bother listening or reading the " REAL INFORMATION" and those who choose to deny what is or isn't is why we have a nation of idiots feeding of lies as thier truth.

The who hate Trump are all the same and man you fkrs are beyond STUPID......and have no clue how fkn dumb one another is.

Look, I am a grown man. And in every case when Trump fucks up, it's never his fault, people are always lying on him and the news is fake. The only one lying here is Trump.

No in every case you still can't figure out HOW THE FK MSM PUSHES LIES TO KEEP ASSHOLES BELIEVING JUST WHAT YOU DO AND EVERY OTHER TRUMP HATER FOOL WAKE THE FK UP!!

You are the one with the weak mind. The MSM isn't pushing anything.

EXAMPLE :

HUFFINGTON POST: HOW TOP NBC EXECUTIVES QUASHED THE BOMBSHELL HARVEY WEINSTEIN STORY

Last edited:
What does him saying something last April have to do with him saying something last week?

You are the one with the weak mind. The MSM isn't pushing anything.

No you are weak you fall for the BS based on LIES...

Learn how you are manipulated maybe you have some brains left to follow the trails and learn everything done to make you think what you do.. It is complexed and takes listening and watching things YOU DONT want to but it wakes you the hell up.

Example :

upload_2017-10-20_10-10-51.png

Kelly lied about Frederica Wilson in his account of a speech at the dedication of an FBI building ...This video shows how low Kelly has sunk to defend the Bone Spur Coward
From the Sun-Sentinel site. The Video on the site doesn't allow it to be embedded.

Trump Chief Kelly Lied About Black Congresswoman Whose Name He Refused to Even Say

What a piece of shit you are. How do you get up in the morning and look at your face in the mirror?

How do you? It's apparent Kelly has decided to lie anf personally attack the person just because Trump told him to. And you defend it then you ask that question.

That poster has always been a piece of shit, I ask how he looks at himself in the mirror, due to his long history of being a piece of shit.

As for Kelly, I want to know more before I make a final judgement.

EXAMPLE :

HUFFINGTON POST: HOW TOP NBC EXECUTIVES QUASHED THE BOMBSHELL HARVEY WEINSTEIN STORY

What does this have to do with Trump and the fact he told a gold star wife and mother their son knew what he signed up for but I guess it hurts still?

Dinesh D' Souza? Come on, do better than that.

That poster has always been a piece of shit, I ask how he looks at himself in the mirror, due to his long history of being a piece of shit.

As for Kelly, I want to know more before I make a final judgement.

You want to know more of what? Kelly stood in front of national TV speaking. Now I know many of you want to act like the MSM put the words in his mouth that he said, but his words were loud and clear and that's what this is all about,

Forum List

Back