Gold star widow releases Trump's call after husband was killed in Afghanistan

What does him saying something last April have to do with him saying something last week?

It shows that the odds are high that Trump meant no disrespect to this latest fallen hero.
It's likely his words were taken out of context.

When he said "He knew what he was signing up for".

He certainly meant "He knew (the danger) what he was signing up for, (yet he answered his country's call anyway).

Kelly lied about Frederica Wilson in his account of a speech at the dedication of an FBI building ...This video shows how low Kelly has sunk to defend the Bone Spur Coward
Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 speech at new FBI building
From the Sun-Sentinel site. The Video on the site doesn't allow it to be embedded.

Tommy Christopher also posted a video of her on the floor of Congress.

Trump Chief Kelly Lied About Black Congresswoman Whose Name He Refused to Even Say

What a piece of shit you are. How do you get up in the morning and look at your face in the mirror?

How do you? It's apparent Kelly has decided to lie anf personally attack the person just because Trump told him to. And you defend it then you ask that question.

That poster has always been a piece of shit, I ask how he looks at himself in the mirror, due to his long history of being a piece of shit.

As for Kelly, I want to know more before I make a final judgement.

You want to know more of what? Kelly stood in front of national TV speaking. Now I know many of you want to act like the MSM put the words in his mouth that he said, but his words were loud and clear and that's what this is all about,

I want to hear his response first.

Wonder what she was paid.
You're fucking demented...
He was the first American killed in combat in Afghanistan in more than four months. Now his death could mark the beginning of a new stage in America's longest war.

Five days after he died, U.S. forces dropped a 22,000-pound explosive – nicknamed "the mother of all bombs" – near where De Alencar was shot. Since then, two more American soldiers have been killed fighting the Islamic State in the same area.

De Alencar's burial comes as the Trump administration weighs a re-escalation of the war in Afghanistan, which has lasted more than 15 years and claimed the lives of 2,216 U.S. service members.

The president has declined to say whether he personally ordered the use of one of the largest non-nuclear bombs in the U.S. arsenal, or whether its use was a response to De Alencar's death.

But De Alencar's relatives said they viewed the bombing as a show of support from Trump, and a sign that a forgotten war may be a priority again.

"It gave me reassurance that our president is going to put it out there that when it's one of our own killed, we are going to retaliate," said De Alencar's wife, Natasha.

"It's about time," added his father, João. "We've been too soft for too many years."

A death, and a possible turning in America's longest war

not a word about the call here.

Kelly lied about Frederica Wilson in his account of a speech at the dedication of an FBI building ...This video shows how low Kelly has sunk to defend the Bone Spur Coward
From the Sun-Sentinel site. The Video on the site doesn't allow it to be embedded.

Trump Chief Kelly Lied About Black Congresswoman Whose Name He Refused to Even Say

What a piece of shit you are. How do you get up in the morning and look at your face in the mirror?

How do you? It's apparent Kelly has decided to lie anf personally attack the person just because Trump told him to. And you defend it then you ask that question.

That poster has always been a piece of shit, I ask how he looks at himself in the mirror, due to his long history of being a piece of shit.

You want to know more of what? Kelly stood in front of national TV speaking. Now I know many of you want to act like the MSM put the words in his mouth that he said, but his words were loud and clear and that's what this is all about,

Kelly said he is sickened at the LIES MSM told listen to the RIGHT freaking information and stop listening to the MSM G.D> LIES the video of him speaking is IN the Article. g.d. why do you ppl use your thoughts off the last MSM POS lies you saw last and assume they are giving you the truth when in fact it is a lie.

None of you ever bother going to the article this article you don't bother listening to the videos, reading what it says..

Learn why you believe the BS FKN LIES

News Media Lies, Scripting, Omissions and Obfuscations
1. Time Magazine sanitizes their covers for American consumption
Time Magazine is considered a leader in national news, yet they consistently portray a dumbed-down, frivolous image of life in America while presenting an entirely different message to the rest of the world. In the two examples below, their magazine covers feature a different cover story for Americans while sending different messages to the rest of the world.

Source: Buzzfeed

2. CNN is the leader in fake war new coverage
Here are just 2 examples of how CNN has scripted and staged live war coverage to create a sense of drama and danger around people who were not in harm’s way.

Anderson Cooper fakes Syria war footage by dubbing in sound effects and playing chaotic video next to a Syrian correspondent. In the video you can see how in one tape the correspondent is in a safe environment, then you see the footage aired by CNN with dubbed in theatrical effects:

6 Examples of Media Manipulation

No one is lying about this. Trump said what he said.

Only to the same assholes who don't bother listening or reading the " REAL INFORMATION" and those who choose to deny what is or isn't is why we have a nation of idiots feeding of lies as thier truth.

The who hate Trump are all the same and man you fkrs are beyond STUPID......and have no clue how fkn dumb one another is.

Look, I am a grown man. And in every case when Trump fucks up, it's never his fault, people are always lying on him and the news is fake. The only one lying here is Trump.

No in every case you still can't figure out HOW THE FK MSM PUSHES LIES TO KEEP ASSHOLES BELIEVING JUST WHAT YOU DO AND EVERY OTHER TRUMP HATER FOOL WAKE THE FK UP!!

MSM IS USED AS A WEAPON ON WEAK MINDS , what part can't you figure out.

You are the one with the weak mind. The MSM isn't pushing anything.

No you are weak you fall for the BS based on LIES...

Learn how you are manipulated maybe you have some brains left to follow the trails and learn everything done to make you think what you do.. It is complexed and takes listening and watching things YOU DONT want to but it wakes you the hell up.

Example :

View attachment 155503

Learn that you are a dumfuck conspiracy theory nutcase. I know all about Trump as he's been out there for over 40 years. He has a record of racial discrimination , fraud, cheating people out of money, using illegal immigrants to build hid properties, among other things. The mother fucker is a crook. So the MSM has nothing to do with this. Maybe you stop falling for right wing propaganda and learn how your ass is being manipulated.

I don't believe anything about Trump, esp after what has just expired since those 4 Seals were known to be dead. Not a word from T till the media asked him.

It was most likely due to his travel ban of Chad.

Learn why you believe the BS FKN LIES

News Media Lies, Scripting, Omissions and Obfuscations
1. Time Magazine sanitizes their covers for American consumption
Time Magazine is considered a leader in national news, yet they consistently portray a dumbed-down, frivolous image of life in America while presenting an entirely different message to the rest of the world. In the two examples below, their magazine covers feature a different cover story for Americans while sending different messages to the rest of the world.

Source: Buzzfeed

2. CNN is the leader in fake war new coverage
Here are just 2 examples of how CNN has scripted and staged live war coverage to create a sense of drama and danger around people who were not in harm’s way.

Anderson Cooper fakes Syria war footage by dubbing in sound effects and playing chaotic video next to a Syrian correspondent. In the video you can see how in one tape the correspondent is in a safe environment, then you see the footage aired by CNN with dubbed in theatrical effects:

6 Examples of Media Manipulation

Actually Fox is. This am they didn't even realize T tweeted at 11ish last night or maybe they did, but just left it out.

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

Kelly said he is sickened at the LIES MSM told listen to the RIGHT freaking information and stop listening to the MSM G.D> LIES the video of him speaking is IN the Article. g.d. why do you ppl use your thoughts off the last MSM POS lies you saw last and assume they are giving you the truth when in fact it is a lie.

None of you ever bother going to the article this article you don't bother listening to the videos, reading what it says..

I saw what Kelly said myself. That soldiers wife and mother are not part of the so called MSM and they verify the congresspersons story. Now shut the fuck up you fucking idiot.

No in every case you still can't figure out HOW THE FK MSM PUSHES LIES TO KEEP ASSHOLES BELIEVING JUST WHAT YOU DO AND EVERY OTHER TRUMP HATER FOOL WAKE THE FK UP!!

MSM IS USED AS A WEAPON ON WEAK MINDS , what part can't you figure out.

Says the brainwashed Infowars parrot. Hilarious.

You're a cultist yammering about how the whole world is conspiring against his cult. That's standard cultist behavior, and it's boring. What keeps you interesting is how you're also screaming like you're off your meds.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I find it amusing while simultaneously disappointed in the American people that with all the issues going on in our country one phone call made by the president is the only thing you partisan hacks in both parties have been able to focus on and lose your shit over all week long.

Trump also told the widow if she is ever in Washington D.C. that she is welcome in the Oval Office.

“If you’re around Washington, you come over and see me in the Oval Office,” he said. “You just come over and see me because you are just the kind of family … this is what we want.”

“Say hello to your children, and tell them your father he was a great hero that I respected,” Trump said. “Just tell them I said your father was a great hero.”

The phone call was released after White House Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly pushed back against Florida Democratic Rep. Frederica Wilson’s criticism that Trump told a Gold Star widow “he knew what he signed up for.”

Gold Star Widow Releases Trump’s Call After Husband Was Killed In Afghanistan

But the problem is that what he said to the widow whose husband died in Niger.

Learn that you are a dumfuck conspiracy theory nutcase. I know all about Trump as he's been out there for over 40 years. He has a record of racial discrimination , fraud, cheating people out of money, using illegal immigrants to build hid properties, among other things. The mother fucker is a crook. So the MSM has nothing to do with this. Maybe you stop falling for right wing propaganda and learn how your ass is being manipulated.

More on Trump/BHM- His 1st appearance in New York Times in '73: “Major Landlord Accused of Antiblack Bias in City"

http://nyti.ms/2jVaS13

C3lw4beWYAAQ5rI.jpg

I find it amusing while simultaneously disappointed in the American people that with all the issues going on in our country one phone call made by the president is the only thing you partisan hacks in both parties have been able to focus on and lose your shit over all week long.

This just another in the long line of consistent problems this president has.

I want to hear Kelly's response. Did he lie, or is he getting the howdy doody congresswoman mixed up with someone else, or did he take something out of context ?
He needs to answer.

It's been the left that has made a mountain out of a molehill, the right is simply responded to their faux outrage.

Last edited:
Its one phone call in the context of Trump's storm of Bull shit ...this Jackwagon who screwed up a condolence car is the same Jack wagon circulating a petition
President Trump releases petition requesting support on standing ..

This is one squall in a Trump Hurricane of Nasty

Forum List

Back