Gold Star family members say they were assaulted during inaugural ball festivities

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Cowards. This is the type of thing that goes on in Canada, but they spit at you when you turn your back.

Gold Star family members say they were assaulted during inaugural ball festivities

A massive group of violent demonstrators spat on, assaulted and screamed obscenities at a Gold Star widow and sister Friday outside an inaugural ball honoring the military, one of the women told “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday.

Amy Looney, who lost her husband Navy SEAL Lt. Brendan Looney in 2010, and Ryan Manion, whose brother Marine First Lt. Travis Manion died in 2007, said they were attacked as they tried to enter the American Legion’s tribute to Medal of Honor recipients at the Veterans Inaugural Ball.

“Unfortunately, as we got there we found ourselves separated from the rest of the group walking to the galas that night and were caught in between the entrance to the event and about 75 protesters that got very angry with us and really converged on us,” Manion said on “Fox & Friends.”

That’s when events quickly escalated.

“We were pushed by a man in a mask hiding his face,” Manion wrote in The Philadelphia Inquirer. “Our clothes were drawn on with permanent marker by other ‘protesters.’ And we were called the most vile names I have ever heard as we entered and exited the venue.”

Manion said that she and Looney – who operate the Travis Manion Foundation – did not attend the ball for political reasons and that the pair support President Donald Trump just as they “supported the previous administration and just like we will support every future administration that the American people elect.”

That doesn't excuse them for voting for evil. And I don't know that Trump supporters have earned back their right to talk about gold star families yet.

Shame OldSchool didn't learn to read in school

Manion said that she and Looney – who operate the Travis Manion Foundation – did not attend the ball for political reasons and that the pair support President Donald Trump just as they “supported the previous administration and just like we will support every future administration that the American people elect.”

That doesn't excuse them for voting for evil. And I don't know that Trump supporters have earned back their right to talk about gold star families yet.

Cool. That doesn't excuse them for voting for evil. And I don't know that Trump supporters (the OP) have earned back their right to talk about gold star families.

What proof do you have they voted for evil?

Hillary wasnt' even mentioned.

Cool. That doesn't excuse them for voting for evil. And I don't know that Trump supporters (the OP) have earned back their right to talk about gold star families.
Sleazy and a Brownshirt!

so is it "cool" what happened to them by the lowlifes outside?..

Where did I say it was cool?

Where did I say it was cool?
did i say you said it was,or was that you?.....i asked question....try answering it.....

Forum List

Back