going to be in upper 50s in Midwest in late Nov guess what it means?

Was 90 in Orange County Ca today.. We ate Thanksgiving dinner outside on the patio. Nice but weird even for Calif.

• Banned
I can get my news paper in my underwear.

I was thinking getting shorts out but not those...LOL
funny
Stick around I got plenty more where that came from. :)

Let er rip.

If you don't laugh one becomes a bitter human being. take life as it is and move through it. :boobies::beer:

Yeah in the spring and summer I go out to my driveway in my underwear. My father did the same thing. It's family tradition. What I failed to mention is about 98% of the time I do let one rip outside and fuck up the ozone for these global warming farts.

As something about farting outside is so satisfying. :)

funny

Let er rip.

If you don't laugh one becomes a bitter human being. take life as it is and move through it. :boobies::beer:

Been posting in this forum for quite some time now........and I cannot recall, even once, a single post by one of these AGW people where there head wasn't exploding!! The axiom is that people on the far left are in a perpetual state of misery.................spending a few days in this forum and you can see where it comes from. Meanwhile........this forum is Comedy Central for me. A chuckle or two a day but there are some days when I sit here at my PC and literally split my sides laughing at how mental these people can get over this shit.

funny

Let er rip.

Been posting in this forum for quite some time now........and I cannot recall, even once, a single post by one of these AGW people where there head wasn't exploding!! The axiom is that people on the far left are in a perpetual state of misery.................spending a few days in this forum and you can see where it comes from. Meanwhile........this forum is Comedy Central for me. A chuckle or two a day but there are some days when I sit here at my PC and literally split my sides laughing at how mental these people can get over this shit.

Agreed. :)

California is like the Catholic Church: once it gets its meat hooks into you, it never lets go.

oh damn, never heard that one before...

funny

Let er rip.

No kidding, with them the sky is falling the sky is falling and then they call you dumb names like, flat earther or DENIER....

Forum List

Back