God, PLEASE tell the Hatians...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Please God, please tell the Haitians that not only did you not cause the earthquake in order to punish them, but that you are not performing miracles every time somebody farts or has gas?

Jesus, if I hear one more ignorant fooll say god is providing for them, god was looking over them, god was....

No god could, would or should spend so much effort for so little result.

Please God, please tell the Haitians that not only did you not cause the earthquake in order to punish them, but that you are not performing miracles every time somebody farts or has gas?

Jesus, if I hear one more ignorant fooll say god is providing for them, god was looking over them, god was....

You didn't hear? It's our secret earthquake machine. Obama hates Haitians. But it's STILL Bush's fault.:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

You didn't hear? It's our secret earthquake machine. Obama hates Haitians. But it's STILL Bush's fault.:cool:
So Swan Hannity is blaming Obama and Keith OlberDouche still has Bush as Worst Person of The Year?

go figure

I didn't realize you knew so much about God. You should be on the 700 Club.

Me and god text message all day long. At least I think it's god.

God Bless You...

I hope you're weren't texting while driving. That's what God was doing just before the earthquake that leveled Haiti.

From whose perspective is it only a "little result"?

When the beach bum was walking along the beach tossing as many star fish back into the ocean as he could, knowing that not all would be saved, he made a difference for each one he touched.

If God had to do what we expect Him to do, we would be God, not Him.

Was it based on Tesla's?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk41Gbjljfo]YouTube - XTC-Dear God[/ame]

yeah god, tell them who really causes disease and natural disasters... YOU

From whose perspective is it only a "little result"?

When the beach bum was walking along the beach tossing as many star fish back into the ocean as he could, knowing that not all would be saved, he made a difference for each one he touched.

If God had to do what we expect Him to do, we would be God, not Him.
Oh, a Hallmark favorite?
:clap:

What's next, the serenity prayer?

Dev Nell/Dante.

I have a great idea for your next name, how's this: "Biggest fucking asshole and douchebag on USMB"

I hope you're weren't texting while driving. That's what God was doing just before the earthquake that leveled Haiti.

Thanks.

Now I feel like shit. First I get accused of contributing to the untimely demise of a mesage board because of my texting, and now my texting contributes to the devastation of a small nation?

Great, now I definitely need a 12 Step program for Text Criminals

Forum List

Back