God must be truly great

He can make entire galaxies full of hundreds of billions of stars. Heck, hundreds of billions of Galaxies!
He can make Trillions of planets
He makes life with a mar thought...I am assuming on probably far more planets then Just earth! Probably hundreds of trillions of living creatures and probably billions of self thinking
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
He can make entire galaxies full of hundreds of billions of stars. Heck, hundreds of billions of Galaxies!
He makes life with a mar thought...I am assuming on probably far more planets then Just earth! Probably hundreds of trillions of living creatures and probably billions of self thinking ones like you and me.

And yet his bible only talks about our planet and such a god cares enough about me to expect perfect behavior at all times. Which lets be frank is impossible for such creatures as us humans!

I'd expect such a god as above to understand what fun is and to not be so limited as to only talking about one planet.

You don't judge God, he judges you.

There's someplace in the Bible that says "There's many other worlds and many other Gods"

Looks like you missed that one.

As a being of unparalleled perfection, such a one that there is none like him nor any to be compared with him, v. 8. Among the gods, the false gods, whom the heathens worshipped, the angels, the kings of the earth, among them all,there is none like unto thee, O Lord!none so wise, so mighty, so good;neither are there any works like unto thy works, which is an undeniable proof that there is none like him; his own works praise him, and the best way we have of praising him is by acknowledging that there is none like him.

Why did he have to go through all that instead of god just snapping his fingers and making it so? Why would god put his son through torture?

There is no virtue in being forced to be virtuous. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it instead of abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. Jesus is a living parable. We must die to self. It is the only way to see objective truth. He taught that we did not need to rationalize our sins.

Who forced god to give up his only son and why did he punk out like that?

No one. How did He punk out exactly?

I know what the words mean, but If God is God, he is not bound by some arbitrary rule. If he wants to forgive us, he can. He does not have to have his son suffer to do that. Are you saying there are some things God just can't do? That would mean he's not the all powerful God that you claim he is.

God cannot oppose Himself. God cannot go against His nature.

Yes. We have all heard the story.I'm asking why? Why is God limited in the way he forgives?

He isn't. It isn't about that. It is about teaching us how to progress.

I've never gotten an answer to that one either. Every time I pointed this out they come with one of those sayings that basically means only god knows.

What exactly is it that you are wanting to know?

How do you know this? He must have some limits if he had to give his own son up in order to save everyone else. Do you know who forced him to give up his son?

No one did. God cannot oppose Himself. God cannot go against His nature.

Then why did he have to have his son die to forgive us? He wasn't able to forgive us without that?

It is about reconciling justice with mercy and showing us the way.

Then explain why I;m wrong.

Why are you wrong? Because you are not objective. You aren't looking for answers, you are looking to confirm your biases and validate your beliefs.
That sounds like a lot of double talk. He gave his only son...... Why did he give his son up so others could go to heaven? Why didnt he just let righteous people into heaven? He is god and he is in control right? Thats like killing your child so your mailman can come into the house. Doesnt make any sense at all.

If there was no one to oppose him or force him to torture his son is god some sick sadistic bastard who hates his kids?

Why did he have to go through all that instead of god just snapping his fingers and making it so? Why would god put his son through torture?

There is no virtue in being forced to be virtuous. Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it instead of abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he didn't violate it. Jesus is a living parable. We must die to self. It is the only way to see objective truth. He taught that we did not need to rationalize our sins.

I know what the words mean, but If God is God, he is not bound by some arbitrary rule. If he wants to forgive us, he can. He does not have to have his son suffer to do that. Are you saying there are some things God just can't do? That would mean he's not the all powerful God that you claim he is.

Yes. We have all heard the story.I'm asking why? Why is God limited in the way he forgives?

I've never gotten an answer to that one either. Every time I pointed this out they come with one of those sayings that basically means only god knows.

How do you know this? He must have some limits if he had to give his own son up in order to save everyone else. Do you know who forced him to give up his son?

Then why did he have to have his son die to forgive us? He wasn't able to forgive us without that?

Why are you wrong? Because you are not objective. You aren't looking for answers, you are looking to confirm your biases and validate your beliefs.
That sounds like a lot of double talk. He gave his only son...... Why did he give his son up so others could go to heaven? Why didnt he just let righteous people into heaven? He is god and he is in control right? Thats like killing your child so your mailman can come into the house. Doesnt make any sense at all.

If there was no one to oppose him or force him to torture his son is god some sick sadistic bastard who hates his kids?
If he did it your way just look at all the envy and strife that would cause. That's why you can only get there through his son Jesus Christ.

If he did it your way just look at all the envy and strife that would cause. That's why you can only get there through his son Jesus Christ.
How would it cause more envy and strife? Whats the difference in god just simply letting in righteous people and killing his kid then letting righteous people in?

I still haven't figured that one out. Why did he have to be tortured and die? I thought God could make the rules. Why would he make such a dumb one? Is God mentally challenged?
Atonement is an English word (therefore Protestant/Anglican) which means in English "satisfaction or reparation for wrong".

noun
satisfaction or reparation for a wrong or injury; amends.
(sometimes initial capital letter) Theology. the doctrine concerning the reconciliation of God and humankind, especially as accomplished through the life, suffering, and death of Christ.
Christian Science. the experience of humankind's unity with God exemplified by Jesus Christ.
Archaic. reconciliation; agreement.

I still haven't figured that one out. Why did he have to be tortured and die? I thought God could make the rules. Why would he make such a dumb one? Is God mentally challenged?
Atonement is an English word (therefore Protestant/Anglican) which means in English "satisfaction or reparation for wrong".

noun
(sometimes initial capital letter) Theology. the doctrine concerning the reconciliation of God and humankind, especially as accomplished through the life, suffering, and death of Christ.
Christian Science. the experience of humankind's unity with God exemplified by Jesus Christ.

God is Jesus Jesus is God they are one

noun

noun

God is Jesus Jesus is God they are one
Then why do the say "in the name of the father and the son..."?

How would it cause more envy and strife? Whats the difference in god just simply letting in righteous people and killing his kid then letting righteous people in?
I gave more than did i worked for god more than you look at how much boasting would be there so how could you have eternal peace with strife and envy

I gave more than did i worked for god more than you look at how much boasting would be there so how could you have eternal peace with strife and envy
Torturing his son to death means god gave up a lot. Are you saying people will or wont be jealous of what god gave up?

Torturing his son to death means god gave up a lot. Are you saying people will or wont be jealous of what god gave up?
God loves you enough to give the greatest gift of all and save you from eternal torture and you're gonna be jealous.

God loves you enough to give the greatest gift of all and save you from eternal torture and you're gonna be jealous.
He proved he loved me by killing his son? I'm not jealous of that but if this fucker really exists then he is definitely a lunatic.

He proved he loved me by killing his son? I'm not jealous of that but if this fucker really exists then he is definitely a lunatic.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Are you a state baby?

I ain't never seen no black man be that disrespectful of God.

Either you're lying about being black period, or you were a state baby, so which is it?

No family please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you even have a mama or a grandma or an aunt? Are you a state baby?

No family please

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you even have a mama or a grandma or an aunt? Are you a state baby?

No family please
Aren't you glad that your god put the white man in your ancestors path and brought you all to the US?

There is just, and there is mercy. Those two were at loggerheads. A 100% just < (as in justice, as in the law) God would have no choice but to condemn everyone of us based on our sins. Because the rule is: sin is punished by death.
And God does indeed have an adversary. And that adversary thought he had pulled off the perfect coup. He got Eve to sin against her Father. And the result was tainted blood.
Sin is a blood issue, similar to sepsis. It is passed on to the children, and there is only one cure. A pure blood transfusion.
God and Jesus knew before even laying the foundation of the earth, what was going to happen, and devised a plan. Because God and His Son felt we were worth the trouble. (Why, I have no idea.) Jesus volunteered to become a man, resist temptation, and then offer up his pure blood for the transfusion. And it worked.

If you are covered with the blood of Christ, then your sins are removed, God put them behind Him, they are gone. GONE. Never to be revisited again. And because there is nothing left to Judge<justice,law, court, charge us with, God is free to put His gavel down and instead show us favor that we really do not deserve. < That is mercy. That is our Father being our Dad and not our judge. We were judged on the cross. Once and for all.
And that is how God can be 100% just and 100% merciful at the same time. Lucifer wasn't expecting that curve. Christ and our Father were the ones who pulled off the perfect coup, and our immortal souls were the prize.
Thank you Daddy. And thank Christ for me til I get there and can throw my arms around His neck for real.

Last edited:
He makes life with a mar thought...I am assuming on probably far more planets then Just earth! Probably hundreds of trillions of living creatures and probably billions of self thinking ones like you and me.

And yet his bible only talks about our planet and such a god cares enough about me to expect perfect behavior at all times. Which lets be frank is impossible for such creatures as us humans!

I'd expect such a god as above to understand what fun is and to not be so limited as to only talking about one planet.

^Let's rip that to shreds shall we?
Let's be frank. God is the opposite of what you describe. No where in the Bible does it say that God expects perfection from humans. That is utter bullshit. God knows there is not one human who hasn't sinned. NOT ONE. And yet, He loves us anyway, He covers our sins and forgives forgives and forgives. It is His nature. He became one of us to remove the condemnation for our sins, so that we are not punished for our behavior, and instead dances for joy over us. Then just like any good Father, he paved the way for us to be co-heirs of everything He has created. Which is everything.

We are still too stupid to understand His psychics, all of the dimensions that are described in the Bible, and yet you think more information is necessary.? There is nothing more that you need to know to make it to the next era of your life.
Your Father really is great. He still loves you, doesn't He?

You might want to double check that whole not worrying about us being perfect thing
Matthew 5:48King James Version (KJV)
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Perfect in Christ. There was an exchange that took place. Christ became us on the cross. We became the righteousness of Christ when we are covered by His blood. We look like His beloved Son to God. He sees the righteousness of Christ when He looks at those who have accepted Christ's gift of atonement. When the rapture comes, God isn't going to sit and tally our sin score before He takes us out of the way of His wrath. The ones that look like Christ are out of here.

There is just, and there is mercy. Those two were at loggerheads. A 100% just < (as in justice, as in the law) God would have no choice but to condemn everyone of us based on our sins. Because the rule is: sin is punished by death.
And God does indeed have an adversary. And that adversary thought he had pulled off the perfect coup. He got Eve to sin against her Father. And the result was tainted blood.
Sin is a blood issue, similar to sepsis. It is passed on to the children, and there is only one cure. A pure blood transfusion.
God and Jesus knew before even laying the foundation of the earth, what was going to happen, and devised a plan. Because God and His Son felt we were worth the trouble. (Why, I have no idea.) Jesus volunteered to become a man, resist temptation, and then offer up his pure blood for the transfusion. And it worked.

If you are covered with the blood of Christ, then your sins are removed, God put them behind Him, they are gone. GONE. Never to be revisited again. And because there is nothing left to Judge<justice,law, court, charge us with, God is free to put His gavel down and instead show us favor that we really do not deserve. < That is mercy. That is our Father being our Dad and not our judge. We were judged on the cross. Once and for all.
And that is how God can be 100% just and 100% merciful at the same time. Lucifer wasn't expecting that curve. Christ and our Father were the ones who pulled off the perfect coup, and our immortal souls were the prize.
Thank you Daddy. And thank Christ for me til I get there and can throw my arms around His neck for real.

That's the part you are refusing to acknowledge. Are you saying God can't cure sepsis? Of course, anyone would be a fool to refuse a transfusion if they had sepsis, but with an all powerful God, he could perform a miracle and cure it. Rules for him don't really mean much. You can't have it both ways. Either he is all powerful and can forgive anyone he wants to forgive, or he isn't. Which is it?

Forum List

Back