God must be truly great

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
He can make entire galaxies full of hundreds of billions of stars. Heck, hundreds of billions of Galaxies!
He can make Trillions of planets
He makes life with a mar thought...I am assuming on probably far more planets then Just earth! Probably hundreds of trillions of living creatures and probably billions of self thinking ones like you and me.

And yet his bible only talks about our planet and such a god cares enough about me to expect perfect behavior at all times. Which lets be frank is impossible for such creatures as us humans!

I'd expect such a god as above to understand what fun is and to not be so limited as to only talking about one planet.

Maybe, we are alone in the Universe. Imagine, science would detect there is a wall around us behind the Moon, the Mars or the Pluto. People would go mad.

He can make entire galaxies full of hundreds of billions of stars. Heck, hundreds of billions of Galaxies!
He makes life with a mar thought...I am assuming on probably far more planets then Just earth! Probably hundreds of trillions of living creatures and probably billions of self thinking ones like you and me.

And yet his bible only talks about our planet and such a god cares enough about me to expect perfect behavior at all times. Which lets be frank is impossible for such creatures as us humans!

I'd expect such a god as above to understand what fun is and to not be so limited as to only talking about one planet.
I am thinking that each galaxy is probably run by its own single God.

Our God probably lives at the center of our Milky Way Galaxy.

He probably originally came from His Father's galaxy Andromeda.

If you read the Gospel Of John carefully you can see where John says Jesus did everything he saw His Father do. That means His Father was also a Savior in his own world somewhere probably in Andromeda.

And this is assuming that this god isn't a trillion times greater if parallel universes exist.

If so no wonder he seems not to give a damn about little human beings.
Probably no "parallel universes".

There is plenty of room in all of our own Universe.

Hubble has found about 2 billion galaxies already.

^Let's rip that to shreds shall we?
Let's be frank. God is the opposite of what you describe. No where in the Bible does it say that God expects perfection from humans. That is utter bullshit. God knows there is not one human who hasn't sinned. NOT ONE. And yet, He loves us anyway, He covers our sins and forgives forgives and forgives. It is His nature. He became one of us to remove the condemnation for our sins, so that we are not punished for our behavior, and instead dances for joy over us. Then just like any good Father, he paved the way for us to be co-heirs of everything He has created. Which is everything.

We are still too stupid to understand His psychics, all of the dimensions that are described in the Bible, and yet you think more information is necessary.? There is nothing more that you need to know to make it to the next era of your life.
Your Father really is great. He still loves you, doesn't He?

Let's be frank. God is the opposite of what you describe. No where in the Bible does it say that God expects perfection from humans. That is utter bullshit. God knows there is not one human who hasn't sinned. NOT ONE. And yet, He loves us anyway, He covers our sins and forgives forgives and forgives. It is His nature. He became one of us to remove the condemnation for our sins, so that we are not punished by Him for our imperfections, and paved the way for us to be co-heirs of everything He has created. Which is everything.

We are still too stupid to understand His psychics, all of the dimensions that are described in the Bible, and yet you think more information is necessary.? There is nothing more that you need to know to make it to the next era of your life.
Well, when I was younger I sinned a lot.

Now that I am old I don't have the energy to anymore.

Sort of like what St. Paul said about putting off childish things.

:D

God does not want any of us to be perfect. He knows we can't that's why he's forgiving.

And this is assuming that this god isn't a trillion times greater if parallel universes exist.

He does care but he wants you to choose him above all other.

The Bible seems fairly straightforward to me.

Moses tells us about the creation of the Earth and it's atmosphere in 6 periods of 1 billion years each.

That puts the age of the Earth about 4 1/2 billion just like geologists tell us.

He (Moses) must have been smoking some pretty strong hemp to have had that dream and vision before he wrote it all down in the Hebrew language using Egyptian characters:

A = falcon

B = house

G = camel

D = door

V = tent stake

Z = hatchet or battle ax.

C = hand

L = lion

M = waves of the sea

N = candlestick

O = stone

P = face

Q = eye of the needle

R = head

S = teeth

T = water buffalo

X = signature

He cared enough about you to be tortured and die for you. What else do you require?
And yes He wants you to choose Him. He is the only one with the power, the glory, and the love for you to give you an eternal life as Royalty.

Moses tells us about the creation of the Earth and it's atmosphere in 6 periods of 1 billion years each.

That puts the age of the Earth about 4 1/2 billion just like geologists tell us.

He (Moses) must have been smoking some pretty strong hemp to have had that dream and vision before he wrote it all down in the Hebrew language using Egyptian characters:

A = falcon

B = house

G = camel

D = door

V = tent stake

C = hand

L = lion

M = waves of the sea

N = candlestick

O = stone

P = face

Q = eye of the needle

R = head

S = teeth

T = water buffalo

X = signature
Yes Gods day is much long than that of earths so to God we've only been here a short time.

Thank you Matthew for this post.

Let's be frank. God is the opposite of what you describe. No where in the Bible does it say that God expects perfection from humans. That is utter bullshit. God knows there is not one human who hasn't sinned. NOT ONE. And yet, He loves us anyway, He covers our sins and forgives forgives and forgives. It is His nature. He became one of us to remove the condemnation for our sins, so that we are not punished for our behavior, and instead dances for joy over us. Then just like any good Father, he paved the way for us to be co-heirs of everything He has created. Which is everything.

You might want to double check that whole not worrying about us being perfect thing
Matthew 5:48King James Version (KJV)
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

You might want to double check that whole not worrying about us being perfect thing
Matthew 5:48King James Version (KJV)
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
Matthew Chap 25 is probably the most critical chapter in the whole New Testament because it spells out what Jesus wants us to do.

A = falcon

B = house

G = camel

D = door

V = tent stake

C = hand

L = lion

M = waves of the sea

N = candlestick

O = stone

P = face

Q = eye of the needle

R = head

S = teeth

T = water buffalo

X = signature
Yes Gods day is much long than that of earths so to God we've only been here a short time.
Yup anybody that can put in a 1 billion year workday has got me there.

He cared enough about you to be tortured and die for you. What else do you require?
And yes He wants you to choose Him. He is the only one with the power, the glory, and the love for you to give you an eternal life as Royalty.

I still haven't figured that one out. Why did he have to be tortured and die? I thought God could make the rules. Why would he make such a dumb one? Is God mentally challenged?

How do you know a person that has never spoken to you or you have never seen loves you?

Forum List

Back