God just Tweeted

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Dude's a hoot - Be sure to check out the responses in link. :lol:

18h18 hours ago
At this point the US should just withdraw from Earth.

God on Twitter

DcstlP9XcAAJriG.jpg

Last edited:
I thought you meant Trump.:iyfyus.jpg: perhaps Trump can take the next trip to space and we can all stay here.

LOL God is good and especially here in America. I just saw a piece on an immigrant from Slovenian wearing a six thousand dollar leather jacket. Now come on deplorables you gotta admit that's pretty splendid. Immigrants do well provided they are not in real need as those at the Mexican border show. Maybe the American Evangelicals will help them you think? Heard they contributed to that jacket with votes and cash? God is watching them, I heard this someplace or another. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

MAGA Is really MAER, Make America's Elite Richer, note how little is said about wages under Donald and the elite. Trickle down is coming children, just wait, still waiting. If you wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA. Support wages that allow Americans to live and read 'The View From Flyover Country' by Sarah Kendzior much of it is online. Learn.

Opinion and Analysis

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried." Gilbert K. Chesterton

LOL God is good and especially here in America. I just saw a piece on an immigrant from Slovenian wearing a six thousand dollar leather jacket. Now come on deplorables you gotta admit that's pretty splendid. Immigrants do well provided they are not in real need as those at the Mexican border show. Maybe the American Evangelicals will help them you think? Heard they contributed to that jacket with votes and cash? God is watching them, I heard this someplace or another. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?

MAGA Is really MAER, Make America's Elite Richer, note how little is said about wages under Donald and the elite. Trickle down is coming children, just wait, still waiting. If you wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA. Support wages that allow Americans to live and read 'The View From Flyover Country' by Sarah Kendzior much of it is online. Learn.

Opinion and Analysis

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried." Gilbert K. Chesterton

Irony: Four out of Donald's five children were born to an immigrant. :D

Forum List

Back