God is a Monstrous, Evil, Bloodthirsty Tyrant

If your God is a monstrous, evil, and a bloodthirsty tyrant, then that's your choice. If another's God seems to be a montrous, evil, and a bloodthirtsy tyrant to you, then that is THEIR choice.

It's called free will. And, freedom OF religion.

You're missing the point. No one is being denied the right to worship a monstrous, evil, bloodthirsty tyrant if that's their choice; however, if they're going to do that, they should do it honestly and not go around presenting a mealy-mouthed pretense that this creature is a God of love, even while he's making most of the human race scream forever under hideous tortures.

I don't suggest that traditional Christians should be denied a right to worship this monster. I merely point out that a monster is what he is.
Dragon--

You sound like a believer in this monstrous, evil, bloodthirsty tyrant you call God.

sky

No--in order to be Christian, you must believe in the writings and claims of the Disciples of Jesus..

Believing in Genesis has nothing to do with believing in the Disciples Christ. The two material is seperate. Understand, If you assumed that the OT is the word of god that does not necessitate that the New Testament is the word of God. In order to claim that the New Testament is the word of God, then you must assume that the Disciples are telling the truth.

I think that is what I said before. If it was incomprehensible, then pardon me.

Just in case I did not make myself clear. The New Testament is the work of the Disciples and is being attached to the Old Testament. The Two Testaments may not be of the same source. The only way to claim such is to believe in the writings of the Disciples.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.

To believe in Jesus as the Messiah is to believe that He was there during creation.
:cool:

Yup.

I always know I have won when someone calls me a moron or an idiot. I've had three IQ tests during my lifetime...in the Oak Ridge, TN high school, in OCS training in the army and once by mensa in Knoxville, TN. Average score......129.

I suggest you look up the description of an idiot or a moron. You might consider adding imbecile to your attacks...that would be equally impressive.
You are probably lying about your iq score. You have not won anything. You prove your stupidity all the time.

That's a pretty good summation:clap2:

I've had three IQ tests...average score 129

Began as paper boy in 1944...I was nine years old. Pay $3.60 per week

Began to mow lawns in 1946. I was eleven years old. Averaged $20 per week during summers

Continued both papers and mowing and began to buy my own clothes when I was fourteen
went in debt for my first car before I was able to legally drive it

Began working at a full service garage when I was barely sixteen

Worked 40 hrs junior and senior year HS and 60 hours during summers...$0.60 per hour

Hired at a Uranium processing plant in 1952...rotating shift...Pay $1.71 per hour

Worked five years and was drafted into the army infantry Pay...$73 per month

Returned in 1959 and continued my job as process operator pay $3.10 per hour
The company gave me seniority credit for the time I was in the army, continued in national guards

I play keyboards and piano so I was drawing checks from three places when my kids were young. My regular job, the national guards and playing when I could with small bands and combos. Discharged from guards in 1964 as a tank commander on an M-48 Medium Patton Tank

Was laid off because of seniority in February 1961 but relocated to the data processing center where they were installing a new $2.5 million main frame computer. Continued to work rotating shift work. Took a $200 a month cut...about 30%.

Worked about 18 months, learned to program in C T and Fortran 1 and made shift supervisor. With overtime about $700 a month.

In 1968 was set up to computer operations supervisor over three shifts and 40 employees. Pay...approximately $800 a month but worked straight days and no overtime

Our center had $66 million of computing and telecommunications equipment installed on 18,000 sq. ft. of floating floor. Our power bill to TVA was over half a million dollars per year and the center required over 400 tons of refrigeration. We installed Oak Ridge's first super computer...the Cray XMP 2/4. We later upgraded to a 4.

25 years later I retired after 41 years with the same company. Good pension and at age 62 began to draw social security...about $48,000 per year total. My wife has a similar career path and between the two of us and her part time job we make about $75,000 per year.

We both have a high school education but I did complete an electronics school which lasted about two and a half years in the mid 1960's.

We have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage. I have a dock, well pump in the lake with six well spaced outlets for irrigation. I have a pontoon boat with a 115hp Evinrude engine and we hit the lake every once in a while for a little fishing etc.

Last edited:
Good grief, Cammmmmmmmmmpbell..nobody cares, and even fewer believe it. Save your rambling self-aggrandizing lunacy for the kiddie boards you frequent. Maybe they'll be impressed.

Good grief, Cammmmmmmmmmpbell..nobody cares, and even fewer believe it. Save your rambling self-aggrandizing lunacy for the kiddie boards you frequent. Maybe they'll be impressed.

You don't care..........don't read it. When a bunch of also rans who post all day on an Internet forum continue to demean, debase and insult me........I will continue to post whatever the phuck I so desire.

I'm sorry, I accidennnnnnntally read it, just as I've accidentally read way too many of your idiocies, and because of that my eyes are bllllllllleeding.

I'm sennnnnnnnding you a biiiiiiiiilllllll.

So, much of this thread seems to be a debate over what god is 'really' like. But isn't that essentially up to the individual believer? Or are you all assuming that there is only one God and that everyone else is just wrong?
your right, Zeus and Odin might have something to say about this....

God is a figment generated by and from the developing imagination of primitive mankind. Why would a loving, caring god turn over the only keys to the kingdom to a bunch of ignorant, stone age people who believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat.

learn to read Gramps....he hasnt turned the keys over to anyone ....yet.....

You don't care..........don't read it. When a bunch of also rans who post all day on an Internet forum continue to demean, debase and insult me........I will continue to post whatever the phuck I so desire.

Well thank GOODNESS! I was afraid we'd run out of nonsensical drivel.

Though I do believe Loki and Ravi have your back on that one...

Again, I showed you in my first post.

Dave, you presented an unorthodox, heretical view. It's your view, and as I said it makes more sense than traditional Christian theology. Nevertheless, it's NOT traditional Christian theology.
Did you know that being called a heretic by an unbeliever is so dumb it's hilarious? :lol:

Once again, you prove you have no understanding. You have unmerited arrogance that you have convinced yourself is understanding.

But you're wrong.

So, much of this thread seems to be a debate over what god is 'really' like. But isn't that essentially up to the individual believer? Or are you all assuming that there is only one God and that everyone else is just wrong?

I am always amused by watching mere humans trying to put God in a box.
:D
Dragon is the ultimate power in the universe.

Just ask him.

Did you know that being called a heretic by an unbeliever is so dumb it's hilarious?

Did you know I wasn't always an unbeliever? Did you know that I spent over ten years studying Christian theology, history, and the Bible intensively?

Would you care to take your foot out of your mouth now?

Did you know that being called a heretic by an unbeliever is so dumb it's hilarious?

Did you know I wasn't always an unbeliever? Did you know that I spent over ten years studying Christian theology, history, and the Bible intensively?

No need, because it's not there.

Obviously, you didn't get much out of your study.

Did you know that the dumbest people I have ever met held at least one degree??

:eusa_shhh:

Don't forget -- leftists think "educated" and "intelligent" are synonymous.

Don't forget -- leftists think "educated" and "intelligent" are synonymous.

Sterotype. I'm a liberal and I think there are many different kinds of intelligence. Common sense is more valuable many times than a PHD.

Again, I showed you in my first post.

Dave, you presented an unorthodox, heretical view. It's your view, and as I said it makes more sense than traditional Christian theology. Nevertheless, it's NOT traditional Christian theology.
Did you know that being called a heretic by an unbeliever is so dumb it's hilarious? :lol:

Once again, you prove you have no understanding. You have unmerited arrogance that you have convinced yourself is understanding.

But you're wrong.

You're mighty harsh dave.

Forum List

Back