God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

Nick Fury wasn't black either, but Samuel Jackson still pulled it off. So what?

And I'm sure that Lady Gaga could pull off playing the part of Nelson Mandela in a biopic. So what? You know what, Edgar Winter is still alive. He'd be pretty good for the part of Mandela.

To your question of "So what?"

It's the pattern. Since I became aware of political correctness in my early teens I've had to put up with this shit for 20 years. Every instance lowers my tolerance for it. If I was 12 years old right now and was reading this story, it wouldn't have much impact on me. Having liberal totalitarians shoving their propaganda down my throat for 20 years and I won't be tolerant for even the smallest bit of political correctness. Liberals have abused my tolerance.

Perhaps you are unaware, so I'll go ahead and let you know now : Nick Fury is a fictional character. ;)

Nick Fury doesn't exist in the world and neither does Nelson Mandela. You realize that movies are not a window into real-time events.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm-6RR4sLXw]YouTube Comment Reconstruction #5 - 'Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Official News' - YouTube[/ame]

There is no reason for apes to evolve pigmentation in their skin that is under fur.

Monkey.jpg

Evolution of Skin Colours - Professor Nina Jablonski, Penn State University - The Naked Scientists

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Oh, that's right, right is defined in your view as 'that which agrees with you' and wrong is 'that which disagrees with you', therefore you are always right, except not to the right, lol.
light is relative... AND I HAVE ALREADY DEBUNKED YOUR BULLSHIT !
LIGHT IS ALSO NOT WHITE

Lol, now light is not white?

roflmao
it's not, in pigmentation white is the absence of color "light" means a softening of said color, no ape or human has "white" skin
in the light spectrum white is the presence of all color...
but your self-imposed ignorance precludes you from understanding that.

didn't the falcon were the shield and stripe for acouple arcs in the early 2000s? He's been black before.

LIGHT IS ALSO NOT WHITE

roflmao
it's not, in pigmentation white is the absence of color "light" means a softening of said color, no ape or human has "white" skin

Light/white skin is a relatively new development. People were first black/brown then turned white.

roflmao

Light/white skin is a relatively new development. People were first black/brown then turned white.
it's called adaptation to conditions.
one of the evils of evolution!:D

Do the New Avengers call each other "comrade" and carry a red flag?

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
~ (John F. Kennedy)

And I'm sure that Lady Gaga could pull off playing the part of Nelson Mandela in a biopic. So what? You know what, Edgar Winter is still alive. He'd be pretty good for the part of Mandela.

To your question of "So what?"

It's the pattern. Since I became aware of political correctness in my early teens I've had to put up with this shit for 20 years. Every instance lowers my tolerance for it. If I was 12 years old right now and was reading this story, it wouldn't have much impact on me. Having liberal totalitarians shoving their propaganda down my throat for 20 years and I won't be tolerant for even the smallest bit of political correctness. Liberals have abused my tolerance.

Perhaps you are unaware, so I'll go ahead and let you know now : Nick Fury is a fictional character. ;)

Nick Fury doesn't exist in the world and neither does Nelson Mandela. You realize that movies are not a window into real-time events.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm-6RR4sLXw]YouTube Comment Reconstruction #5 - 'Nelson Mandela Is Dead - Official News' - YouTube[/ame]

Nick Fury never existed in the world. Nelson Mandela did. :eusa_shhh:

The video is funny, though. :lol:

LIGHT IS ALSO NOT WHITE

roflmao

So now you admit that the way people use the term 'white' to describe people actually means 'light' not literally white.

The color of apes and light skinned white people is the same.

The only debunking here is in your delusional brain.

If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people — their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties — someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal."
~ (John F. Kennedy)

Which is exactly why JFK would not be a liberal by todays terms as liberals are the most rigid, intolerant, ideologically bound, racist and politics obsessed groups of people int he USA.

He would spit on the Democratic party.

~ (John F. Kennedy)

Which is exactly why JFK would not be a liberal by todays terms as liberals are the most rigid, intolerant, ideologically bound, racist and politics obsessed groups of people int he USA.

He would spit on the Democratic party.
JFK: father of Neo-Con movement.

~ (John F. Kennedy)

Liberals look forward? How can they when they are stuck in the 1960's?

~ (John F. Kennedy)

Liberals look forward? How can they when they are stuck in the 1960's?

No, more like the 1930's

Steve,

I am sorry you don't like black people but we are all related and there is only one race and that is human.

Chuck

What about the Rat Race?

What about this post, speaking of racists? Why won't you answer that? Still embarrassed?

[MENTION=44368]Chuckt[/MENTION] - I know this thread shot itself in the foot upon creation but I still get a chuckle out of the irony in its title..... here's a guy who singles out one of God's creations and in the same breath asks the same God for help getting rid of it.... :lmao:

Steve,

I am sorry you don't like black people but we are all related and there is only one race and that is human.

Chuck

What about the Rat Race?

What about this post, speaking of racists? Why won't you answer that? Still embarrassed?

[MENTION=44368]Chuckt[/MENTION] - I know this thread shot itself in the foot upon creation but I still get a chuckle out of the irony in its title..... here's a guy who singles out one of God's creations and in the same breath asks the same God for help getting rid of it.... :lmao:

Have no idea what this has to do with the OP.

What about the Rat Race?

Have no idea what this has to do with the OP.

???
Just read the title: God help us all -- Captain America is now a Negro

I don't know a way to make it any simpler... :confused:

roflmao

So now you admit that the way people use the term 'white' to describe people actually means 'light' not literally white.

false! when you said white you meant white as in the color white. not a lighter shade of any given color!
btw a statement of fact is not an admission it's fact.

but your self-imposed ignorance precludes you from understanding that

false! when you said white you meant white as in the color white. not a lighter shade of any given color!

I said 'white people', jack ass, and that clearly means light skinned as you just admitted.

btw a statement of fact is not an admission it's fact.

Or in your case a deflection not relevant to the main point; higher order old world apes and chimpanzees have 'white skin' in the same way that 'white people' have 'white skin'.

Why that is something you have such a hard time with is interesting and amusing.

but your self-imposed ignorance precludes you from understanding that

Lol, I go with the facts as they are while you are an ideologue who cant accept even the possibility of your system of values being wrong.

In short, you are a miserable fool.

Forum List

Back