God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

Credible left-wing sources will in the near future come up with evidence that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, John Adams and Patrick Henry were black.

And that is the reason for American exceptionalism.

Reading the article, I'm releived it isn't like the actual characters got sex changes but got replaced for whatever story reasons they came up with. That at least makes some kind of sense. Unless you wanna make characters immortal so they never have to change, eventually people get old and someone else steps in as in "The Dark Knight: Batman Rises" when 'Robin' does at the end (literally rising on the platform in case that was lost on people hehe.)

This is a American tragedy due to political correctness. Shame on Marvel for tainting a iconic hero with this kind of simian filth. And making Thor a woman. What the hell has this nation come to?

Avengers NOW!: Thor's female, Cap's black, Iron Man's got a new suit | PopWatch | EW.com

I have nothing against any particular race but I'm against changing the race, gender, sexual preference, or any other traditional attributes for the sake of political correctness just pisses me off. But it really doesn't come as a surprise given our political and social climate. It's popular these days to make the white race (and the white male in particular) out to be the bad guys simply based on the color of our skin.

No biggy ... I didn't read Captain America comics in the first place so it's no "skin" off of my nose.

Last edited:
This is a American tragedy due to political correctness. Shame on Marvel for tainting a iconic hero with this kind of simian filth. And making Thor a woman. What the hell has this nation come to?

Avengers NOW!: Thor's female, Cap's black, Iron Man's got a new suit | PopWatch | EW.com

Be Advised: God does not help those who monger hate and fear of his creations; you would best be advised to seek aid and comfort from the Devil.

Huh ?

Come on man, God was just practicing with those other races. He only cares about the white race. More specifically white males, more specifically me.

I am free to hate all other races. I hate you too by the way, and God won't bat an eye.

Attachments

• $250px-IsaiahBradley.jpg
    $250px-IsaiahBradley.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 64
  • $truth red white black.jpg
    $truth red white black.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 590
why didn't they just create a new hero?

This is Marvel, and they believe #1's sell comic books, and the numbers bears them out.

Sam will be Cap just a little while, much like Bucky(the Winter Soldier) was after Cap was assassinated, but the story will roll around and get back to Steve Rogers being Cap.

why didn't they just create a new hero?

Why should they?

Sam Wilson (The Falcon) has been Captain America's friend and sidekick for 40 years, it makes perfect comic-book sense for him to become the next Captain America - just like when the "negro" took over as Iron Man for a while.

Jim Rhodes was Iron Man for a bit, became War Machine, and is now the Iron Patriot. A true American, unlike Tony Stark, Jim believes in discipline and his country, instead of women, money and drinking, like Stark does.

I have nothing against any particular race but I'm against changing the race, gender, sexual preference, or any other traditional attributes for the sake of political correctness just pisses me off. But it really doesn't come as a surprise given our political and social climate. It's popular these days to make the white race (and the white male in particular) out to be the bad guys simply based on the color of our skin.

No biggy ... I didn't read Captain America comics in the first place so it's not "skin" off of my nose.

i agree with you there.....in the new movie "reboot" of the FF4.....Johnny Storm will be a black kid.....all because of political correctness.....

No biggy ... I didn't read Captain America comics in the first place so it's not "skin" off of my nose.

i agree with you there.....in the new movie "reboot" of the FF4.....Johnny Storm will be a black kid.....all because of political correctness.....

With your avatar, you should know who Black Adam is, can you imagine if they made a Captain Marvel(Shazam) major motion picture(PLEASE LET IT BE), and they had the original character of Black Adam in there as the bad guy. The political correctness would be all over that movie, and it would never get off the ground.

This isn't the first time this has happened.

Sonic the Hedgehog has lost his blackness over the years. The attitude, the speech, the Way Past Cool style... slowly got whiter and whiter. Michael Jackson even contributed to the Blue Blur's wicked cool swag.

But then... White people gangraped the Hedgehog's franchise and he's never been the same since... :-(

Last edited:

Forum List

Back