Arizona teaparty sherriff w/ illegal GF quits.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Sounds like a NY Post lead lol

Quitting to become an event planner :eusa_think: :gay: rw'er is cashing-in :eusa_naughty:
Fitz: Sheriff Paul Babeau announces new venture as event planner
(snip)
Fitzwire--Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeau today announced he will be leaving law enforcement to become a full time events planner for the Tea Party. "It got to where I was spending so much time planning political rallies I thought why not do it full time? I love throwing parties, especially street parties. Floral arrangements and flags are the tip of the iceberg! The best part is I'll still get to carry a walkie-talkie."

Babeau told the media he continues to ignore calls from his former lover, an illegal immigrant, who has offered to design save-the-date cards, place cards and other event paraphernalia for his new enterprise, which will be called "Babeau Events".

Quitting to become an event planner :eusa_think: :gay: rw'er is cashing-in :eusa_naughty:
(snip)
Fitzwire--Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeau today announced he will be leaving law enforcement to become a full time events planner for the Tea Party. "It got to where I was spending so much time planning political rallies I thought why not do it full time? I love throwing parties, especially street parties. Floral arrangements and flags are the tip of the iceberg! The best part is I'll still get to carry a walkie-talkie."

Babeau told the media he continues to ignore calls from his former lover, an illegal immigrant, who has offered to design save-the-date cards, place cards and other event paraphernalia for his new enterprise, which will be called "Babeau Events".

You mean, BF, right?

(snip)

It wasn't an illegal girlfriend, it was an illegal BOYFRIEND!!!

(snip)

Isn't Babeau the Indian guy on Seinfeld?

(snip)

You mean, BF, right?

Oops! Appears that you're right ;)

This breaking story is a bomb shell yet the reactionaries ignore it?

Um, you do realize your article is satire, right? If not, I am mystified you did not catch such. Then again, it seems just about every in this thread may have thought it was a REAL NEWS PIECE. :lmao:

The guys is a satirist and a cartoonist with a satire blog.

Links to his other pieces:

A blog by cartoonist David Fitzsimmons

Some of them are quite hilarious, Here is one about HRC's book:

Fitz: Hillary book bumped off Amazon bestseller list to #13.

1.“Monica: Ultimate Sticker Book”, DK publishing
2.“Benghazi, my Little Golden Book”, Laura Ingraham
3.“Frozen, a guide to making a marriage work”, Bill Clinton
4.“I know why the caged bird sings, and other vast right-wing conspiracies revealed”, Hillary Clinton
5.“Game of Thrones, the fall of Whitewater”, Kenneth Starr, 5-boxed set
6.“The 10-day Bill Clinton cleanse”, By Dr. Oz
7.“I think I can, the little Secretary of State who could”, Chelsea Clinton
8.“Killing Bill O’Reilly” by Bill O’Reilly
9.“Waiting for Barack”, H.C. Godot
10.“Bloodsport 2016”, Stephen King
11.“The politics of Demonization”, Dan Brown
12.“I feel your pain, a Clinton looks at the Obama Presidency”, Anonymous

CaféAuLait;9463392 said:
This breaking story is a bomb shell yet the reactionaries ignore it?

Um, you do realize your article is satire, right? If not, I am mystified you did not catch such. Then again, it seems just about every in this thread may have thought it was a REAL NEWS PIECE. :lmao:

The guys is a satirist and a cartoonist with a satire blog.

Links to his other pieces:

A blog by cartoonist David Fitzsimmons

Some of them are quite hilarious, Here is one about HRC's book:

1.“Monica: Ultimate Sticker Book”, DK publishing
2.“Benghazi, my Little Golden Book”, Laura Ingraham
3.“Frozen, a guide to making a marriage work”, Bill Clinton
4.“I know why the caged bird sings, and other vast right-wing conspiracies revealed”, Hillary Clinton
5.“Game of Thrones, the fall of Whitewater”, Kenneth Starr, 5-boxed set
6.“The 10-day Bill Clinton cleanse”, By Dr. Oz
7.“I think I can, the little Secretary of State who could”, Chelsea Clinton
8.“Killing Bill O’Reilly” by Bill O’Reilly
9.“Waiting for Barack”, H.C. Godot
10.“Bloodsport 2016”, Stephen King
11.“The politics of Demonization”, Dan Brown
12.“I feel your pain, a Clinton looks at the Obama Presidency”, Anonymous

It's easy to fool a liberal. They want to be gullible.

Liberals are still stinging over trying to charge Babeau with corruption and his getting completely exonerated. He's a sheriff actually doing his job, which is why liberals hate him so much.

(snip)

You left wingnuts realize that this story is all "tongue-in-cheek", right?

It was written by a CARTOONIST who has his own blog.

The story is fake, phoney, a joke, satire, a lie.......................much like Barack Obama.

Forum List

Back