God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

This is a American tragedy due to political correctness. Shame on Marvel for tainting a iconic hero with this kind of simian filth.

Dude, blacks are no more or less 'simian' than any other human beings.

Shave a monkey and what color is its skin? White, dude.

What difference does it make if a hero is white, black, brown or any other color? If a change is made to the race of a hero why get upset?

No one gets upset when a character is created black or Asian or whatever.

The upset arises from the exercise of Soviet-style political correctness. The purposeful CHANGE to shove politically correct thought down people's throats.

It's like when Soviets forced prisoners to purposely identify items and people incorrectly (Yes, comrade that does look like a bed but I know that it is really a chair.)

Create Captain Liberal and make him a black transsexual pedophile and no one cares.

The point - it's not about race, it's an objection to leftist thought control.

And once again, Steve Rodgers is not becoming a black man. He's no longer going to be Captain America, and they are having his long time friend and partner, Sam Wilson, take over as Captain America. It's not the first time someone else will have worn the costume and carried the shield.

It's likely, based on past history, that Rodgers will return to the role at some point in the future.

I thought Steve Rodgers got killed.

Anyway, why don't they ever have a character be a closet pedophile or do any of those other things that behavioral determinists say people cant help themselves for?

It's always some liberal victim group that they use almost like a dare to anyone to not like it instead of applaud.

What difference does it make if a hero is white, black, brown or any other color? If a change is made to the race of a hero why get upset?

The upset arises from the exercise of Soviet-style political correctness. The purposeful CHANGE to shove politically correct thought down people's throats.

It's like when Soviets forced prisoners to purposely identify items and people incorrectly (Yes, comrade that does look like a bed but I know that it is really a chair.)

Create Captain Liberal and make him a black transsexual pedophile and no one cares.

This is a American tragedy due to political correctness. Shame on Marvel for tainting a iconic hero with this kind of simian filth.

false. a monkey's or an ape's skin is pretty much the same shade as it's hair

unless it's an albino..

>> Edited to remove empty quote box -- FlaCalTenn <<

That's what I thought you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do you even mention race?
Are the uppity whites better than uppitty "Afro-Americans"? Oh! I'm sorry, are you an uppity White Folk?
Nationalism, a way to make it easier to go to war. Nationalism, Religion and money, what position should they be in or are they close enough to all be number 1?

We point our fingers are countries that do bad things. We do bad things; but it is acceptable for us to do them as we are the good guys.

Racism isn't dead, we have way too many laws stating that it is wrong and illegal, it's now called being politically correct. Racism has no connection with wealth or education. Racists exist in all income levels. Racism is not limited to any level of education. Maybe we should relate racism to intelligence. What difference does it make if a hero is white, black, brown or any other color? If a change is made to the race of a hero why get upset? It would be wonderful if the race were set because it would be the person playing the part fit it so well. I don't think it is proper to change a race just to have the proper ratio. I do understand it though. I will assume most here are younger than I. There was a time when things should have been different"
A lead part in a movie was Caucasian even though the part is Asian. Charlie Chan and Fung Fu
When did doll makers start making black dolls? When they found they could make money selling them.
I see you haven't come across Steve before. He's the love child of a KKK Grand Wizard and a spider monkey.
it was rape or as the kkk calls it, a good first date!

unless it's an albino..

There is no reason for apes to evolve pigmentation in their skin that is under fur.

Monkey.jpg

Evolution of Skin Colours - Professor Nina Jablonski, Penn State University - The Naked Scientists

Chris Smith: So that explains what the benefit to me of living at the latitudes I do, of being white is, but what about if we wind the clock right back about six million years or so to the ancestor that precedes both humans and our closest living relatives, chimpanzees –

Nine Jablonski: Yes!

Chris Smith: What colour would that ancestor have been?

Nina Jablonski: Almost certainly we can be assured that that ancestor would have probably looked a lot more like chimpanzees than us. The ancestor would have had lightly pigmented skin covered with dark hair. When you look at all higher primates including chimpanzees, the rest of the apes and Old World monkeys, all of our closest cousins—this is the pattern that we see, light skin covered by dark hair; and what’s interesting is that all of these animals have the ability to develop a tan on the exposed parts of their skin. For instance, on their faces, and on their hands, so that that ancestor probably would have had the same ability to develop a tan on the exposed areas.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time?

Oh, that's right, right is defined in your view as 'that which agrees with you' and wrong is 'that which disagrees with you', therefore you are always right, except not to the right, lol.

unless it's an albino..

There is no reason for apes to evolve pigmentation in their skin that is under fur.

Monkey.jpg

Evolution of Skin Colours - Professor Nina Jablonski, Penn State University - The Naked Scientists

Chris Smith: So that explains what the benefit to me of living at the latitudes I do, of being white is, but what about if we wind the clock right back about six million years or so to the ancestor that precedes both humans and our closest living relatives, chimpanzees &#8211;

Nina Jablonski: Almost certainly we can be assured that that ancestor would have probably looked a lot more like chimpanzees than us. The ancestor would have had lightly pigmented skin covered with dark hair. When you look at all higher primates including chimpanzees, the rest of the apes and Old World monkeys, all of our closest cousins&#8212;this is the pattern that we see, light skin covered by dark hair; and what&#8217;s interesting is that all of these animals have the ability to develop a tan on the exposed parts of their skin. For instance, on their faces, and on their hands, so that that ancestor probably would have had the same ability to develop a tan on the exposed areas.

Oh, that's right, right is defined in your view as 'that which agrees with you' and wrong is 'that which disagrees with you', therefore you are always right, except not to the right, lol.
light is relative... AND I HAVE ALREADY DEBUNKED YOUR BULLSHIT !
LIGHT IS ALSO NOT WHITE

Depends on the Ape
Chimpanzee= Usually pale brown (white looking)
Gorrila= Black or very dark brown
Orangutan= Brown
Human= Various shades of brown we sadly put into races

Last edited:

And once again, Steve Rodgers is not becoming a black man. He's no longer going to be Captain America, and they are having his long time friend and partner, Sam Wilson, take over as Captain America. It's not the first time someone else will have worn the costume and carried the shield.

It's likely, based on past history, that Rodgers will return to the role at some point in the future.

I thought Steve Rodgers got killed.

Anyway, why don't they ever have a character be a closet pedophile or do any of those other things that behavioral determinists say people cant help themselves for?

It's always some liberal victim group that they use almost like a dare to anyone to not like it instead of applaud.

So what if he was killed? When has that ever been an obstacle to a comic book hero returning? :lol:

They won't have a hero be a pedophile, unless they mean to turn them into a villain.....because they are heroes. There's only so much bad you can have your hero do and remain a hero.

There have been a bunch of different characters that have been Captain America. That includes Sam Wilson having done so previously.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_incarnations_of_Captain_America

This isn't an isolated incident. Did you know that Norse Gods are black? Hollywood knew that.

Nick Fury wasn't black either, but Samuel Jackson still pulled it off. So what? Are you going to try and say that the Marvel representations of the Norse gods are accurate without having a black Heimdall? The movie versions might be even less accurate than the comic ones, skin color be damned.

unless it's an albino..

Monkey.jpg

Chris Smith: So that explains what the benefit to me of living at the latitudes I do, of being white is, but what about if we wind the clock right back about six million years or so to the ancestor that precedes both humans and our closest living relatives, chimpanzees –

Nina Jablonski: Almost certainly we can be assured that that ancestor would have probably looked a lot more like chimpanzees than us. The ancestor would have had lightly pigmented skin covered with dark hair. When you look at all higher primates including chimpanzees, the rest of the apes and Old World monkeys, all of our closest cousins—this is the pattern that we see, light skin covered by dark hair; and what’s interesting is that all of these animals have the ability to develop a tan on the exposed parts of their skin. For instance, on their faces, and on their hands, so that that ancestor probably would have had the same ability to develop a tan on the exposed areas.

light is relative... AND I HAVE ALREADY DEBUNKED YOUR BULLSHIT !
LIGHT IS ALSO NOT WHITE

Lol, now light is not white?

roflmao

Well.....you had to know the fix was in on this shit when we started seeing black Santa's all over the place about 30 years ago!! But even kids get it......they saw that shit and even at 5 years old were laughing their asses off at the level of goofball hilarity.

The only character out there who is probably safe is THE HULK.......but you never know. Wouldn't surprise me at all to be channel surfing one day and find a black HULK bouncing around the desert looking to bang Catwoman.

Last edited:
Nick Fury wasn't black either, but Samuel Jackson still pulled it off. So what?

And I'm sure that Lady Gaga could pull off playing the part of Nelson Mandela in a biopic. So what? You know what, Edgar Winter is still alive. He'd be pretty good for the part of Mandela.

To your question of "So what?"

It's the pattern. Since I became aware of political correctness in my early teens I've had to put up with this shit for 20 years. Every instance lowers my tolerance for it. If I was 12 years old right now and was reading this story, it wouldn't have much impact on me. Having liberal totalitarians shoving their propaganda down my throat for 20 years and I won't be tolerant for even the smallest bit of political correctness. Liberals have abused my tolerance.

And I'm sure that Lady Gaga could pull off playing the part of Nelson Mandela in a biopic. So what? You know what, Edgar Winter is still alive. He'd be pretty good for the part of Mandela.

It's the pattern. Since I became aware of political correctness in my early teens I've had to put up with this shit for 20 years. Every instance lowers my tolerance for it. If I was 12 years old right now and was reading this story, it wouldn't have much impact on me. Having liberal totalitarians shoving their propaganda down my throat for 20 years and I won't be tolerant for even the smallest bit of political correctness. Liberals have abused my tolerance.

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Well.....you had to know the fix was in on this shit when we started seeing black Santa's all over the place about 30 years ago!! But even kids get it......they saw that shit and even at 5 years old were laughing their asses off at the level of goofball hilarity.

The only character out there who is probably safe is THE HULK.......but you never know. Wouldn't surprise me at all to be channel surfing one day and find a black HULK bouncing around the desert looking to bang Catwoman.

I guess you didn't know that Thunderbolt Ross became The Red Hulk several years back and is still going strong in the role.

Edgar Winter to star in new biography film of Nelson Mandela. Analysts say "I think he can pull it off."

Edgar+Winter+Hard+Rock+Hosts+Imagine+There+Euwu9Pg30V5l.jpg

1000509261001_2193542556001_BIO-Biography-Nelson-Mandela-Working-Towards-Freedom-SF-HD-768x432-16x9.jpg

No, the Hulk will be gay as no normal men run around in their underwear so much.

Perhaps you are unaware, so I'll go ahead and let you know now : Nick Fury is a fictional character. ;)

I'll ask again : you knew the fix was in and a black character that's been around for about 45 years would take up the costume and title of Captain America in a comic when black Santas started showing up 30 years ago? :dunno:

No, the Hulk will be gay as no normal men run around in their underwear so much.

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of the torn purple pants, not underwear, that the Hulk is known for wearing. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back